Mani-Pedis

by Meghann on June 22, 2012

My sister is getting married tomorrow!!! AHHH!!!

And she had us up bright and early this morning for 9:00am nail appointments. 🙂

We all went the gel polish route this time with french tip manicures. The gel held up amazingly well for Ashley’s wedding in February, so I was excited to get it again.

Before our nail appointments, I squeezed in a quick 3 mile run with Maddie and had a breakfast plate of blueberry scone, cantaloupe, and two eggs.

After our nails were done, we had a few errands to run, including grabbing snacks for the bridal party suite tomorrow.

IMG_5708.JPG IMG_5710.JPG

We picked up a spicy black bean and cheese bread from Sunrise Bakery that we brought home and turned into grilled cheeses for lunch.

One of the best grilled cheeses of my life. The key was in the bread.

And no grilled cheese is complete without a tomato bisque dunk. 😉

Alright, time to load the cars up!

We have a wedding rehearsal to get to. 😉

1 Katie @ Peace Love and Oats June 22, 2012 at 1:45 pm

That bread looks amazing!!! I’ve never hear of black bean bread!
Katie @ Peace Love and Oats recently posted..Versatile Blogger and Bar Testing

2 Jordan @ Bake Write Sleep June 22, 2012 at 1:47 pm

I’ve never had the gel nails before… How long did they last without chipping?
Jordan @ Bake Write Sleep recently posted..The (Early?) Summer Solstice… Say whatttt?

3 Meghann June 25, 2012 at 6:38 pm

They last time I got them done they NEVER chipped. the only problem I had was that my nails grew and the polish moved up with them. The good thing about have the french tip done with them, is that it’s hard to tell when they start to grow out, it might be difficult with a different color though.

4 Dori June 22, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Pretty nails! I’ve been getting Shellac religiously since November. It changed my nail life. My nails always look perfect and pretty, since I was always too lazy to deal with them myself before. And they’re so strong too now.
Dori recently posted..Read Write Run 5K Race Recap, or The One Where I Came In 2nd In My Age Group

5 Cait's Plate June 22, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Oh my gosh that bread sounds awesome!! I can only imagine how delicious a grilled cheese on it was!
Cait’s Plate recently posted..Celebrate the Season

6 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope June 22, 2012 at 2:21 pm

So exciting!!! Your nails look so pretty. My natural nails are gross. So I’m planning on putting nail tips on for my wedding in August. Have a great time at the rehearsal! 🙂
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..A Work Surprise!…

7 Sana June 22, 2012 at 2:34 pm

:)!!! Your nails are super pretty!
Sana recently posted..I Crashed My Parent’s FroYo Date

8 Meghan @ After the Ivy League June 22, 2012 at 2:49 pm

That grilled cheese looks amazing! I wish that was my lunch today…great manicure too have fun at the wedding!
Meghan @ After the Ivy League recently posted..Turkey Tacos with Coleslaw

9 Elisabeth June 22, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Hope you guys have an awesome bridal weekend! 🙂

10 Sloane @ Life Food and Beer June 22, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Black Bean and Cheese Bread?? That sounds amazing. Congrats to your sister!!
Sloane @ Life Food and Beer recently posted..It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere… Right?

11 Jamie @ StudioEats June 22, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Congrats to kelly! Have so much fun tomorrow 🙂
Jamie @ StudioEats recently posted..On Loving Your Mornings

12 Sara@RunningInPinkProject June 22, 2012 at 5:14 pm

That bread sounds awesome. I love a good grilled cheese!

13 Kristen @ notsodomesticated June 22, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Have so much fun this weekend! 🙂 I love weddings!!
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..‘Tis the season for hot grilling and cold smoothies!

14 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy June 22, 2012 at 6:21 pm

Have fun this weekend! So exciting!
Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy recently posted..Friday Things

15 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More June 22, 2012 at 8:28 pm

So exciting!! Have fun! 🙂
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Fitness Friday // The Good & The Bad

16 Jackie June 22, 2012 at 8:32 pm

I live just south of Titusville and I love Sunrise Bakery! Next time I will have to get that bread for a grilled cheese – sounds delicious!

17 Annette @FitnessPerks June 22, 2012 at 11:25 pm

YAY!! Exciting!! 🙂 Have fun!
Annette @FitnessPerks recently posted..Quick Tabata Workout + Fitness Conference Bound

18 Emily N June 25, 2012 at 2:38 pm