Just in case you need to be entertained

by Meghann on May 14, 2012

One to make you laugh

One to sooth you

And one to inspire you.

My family and I spent the greater part of Saturday night watching videos on YouTube (I told you we were cool) and I wanted to share. I need to watch that triathlete GoPro video anytime I’m feeling lazy or wanting to skip a workout… how bad ass is that guy? And the five-people-on-one-guitar deal is worth checking out. I almost like their version of the song better than the original.

I’m missing this really cool video that my brother showed me of a guy base jumping in a wingsuit, I’ll have to ask him for the link and eventually put it on here. It’s one of those videos that definitely make you go “whoa!”

Have you seen any YouTube videos worth sharing lately?

I had to make a quick trip to the grocery store before lunchtime this morning. Our fridge was bare and in need of replenishing. When I returned, I was hungry for lunch and quickly threw together a plate of this and that while putting the groceries away.

Some fresh veggies, hummus, and cheese

And the last of Friday night’s boiled yucca and baked plantains.

Alright, I have ONE more video…

The Glee Project is BACK on June 5th!!! Yippee!!

Psstt… I updated the Wedding Page. Thoughts on engagement parties?

1 Krissy @ Shiawase Life May 14, 2012 at 2:53 pm

I love that Walk off the Earth one, too….and of course, cracked up at that “Call Me Maybe” one, had to RT it after I saw you post it last week!!
Krissy @ Shiawase Life recently posted..14 minutes…

2 Mary @ food and fun on the run May 14, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Love love love the Harvard baseball video. Not too hard on the eyes either 😉
Mary @ food and fun on the run recently posted..Learning To Love It

3 Sara May 14, 2012 at 3:01 pm

I have to say, I like this acapella version of “Somebody That I Used to Know” even more than the five people to a guitar!

4 Talia @ Bite Size Wellness May 14, 2012 at 3:04 pm

It is old, but the one where Jimmy Kimmel did a challenge to parents to tell their children they ate all of their Halloween candy. Oh my. Kids are soooo funny!
Talia @ Bite Size Wellness recently posted..Vision Health: 8 Tips for Healthy Eye Care

5 Kristen @ notsodomesticated May 14, 2012 at 6:04 pm

I saw that one and it was HILARIOUS!
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Does anyone actually enjoy bathing suit shopping?

6 Sara May 14, 2012 at 3:17 pm
7 Cait's Plate May 14, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Hahaha – that first video was AWESOME. I literally watched outloud.

Also? It’s SO easy to get sucked into YouTube videos…once you start, it’s hard to stop 🙂
Cait’s Plate recently posted..Healthy Start

8 melissa May 14, 2012 at 3:53 pm

that harvard video totally made my day! Thanks!

9 Angela May 14, 2012 at 4:02 pm

I love Walk of The Earth. Within half an hour of discovering them I had downloaded a CD full of their music! This is a really funny parody of their cover.

10 Alex @ therunwithin May 14, 2012 at 4:18 pm

The harvard baseball team one made me laugh, here is one I seriously consider watching whenever I am having a bad day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR3rK0kZFkg
Alex @ therunwithin recently posted..Changes Within

11 laura May 14, 2012 at 4:22 pm

I love Glee Project!!!

12 Maura @ My Healthy 'Ohana May 14, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Thanks for the laugh…those Harvard baseball guys are pretty good 🙂
Maura @ My Healthy ‘Ohana recently posted..Simple Pleasures – Caprese Sandwich

13 Katie May 14, 2012 at 4:42 pm

the tri training video was shot in Hawaii!

14 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More May 14, 2012 at 4:45 pm

I love the Walk Off the Earth “Somebody that I used to know” cover. Especially since the radio is ruining that song for me…I kind of prefer the cover more now.
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Music Monday // A New Workout Playlist

15 Katie @ Peace Love and Oats May 14, 2012 at 5:48 pm

I forget that Florida has such tropical food! I haven’t had plantains since I was in Miami!
Katie @ Peace Love and Oats recently posted..Mother’s Day Weekend!

16 Julianna @ Julianna Bananna May 14, 2012 at 6:36 pm

hahahah i loved the first video! call me maybe is such a catchy song 🙂

and AHHHH so excited for the glee project! i had no idea it was coming back this summer! woop woop!
Julianna @ Julianna Bananna recently posted..WIAW: Good Mood.

17 Amanda May 14, 2012 at 8:59 pm

Basediving scuba man. Super cool!

18 Kristen May 15, 2012 at 1:44 am

The Harvard video is amazing! Super cute boys doing choreography like its no joke whats not to love?!?! Also the triathlete video is crazy impressive…def keeping that one around for when I need some motivation. Ok none of these are new but here are a couple favs (mostly dog related…obvi I’m obsessed):
Ultimate Dog Tease: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw
Super smart JRT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9Fyey4D5hg
Beagle Puppy playing with his Rottweiler buddy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZht–MW2D0
And lastly an oldie but a goodie: Charlie bit me (how happy is that baby) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE4FJL2IDEs
Kristen recently posted..A case of the Mondays