American Reunion

by Meghann on April 6, 2012

Yesssssss……

American Reunion.jpg

American Reunion = HILARIOUS!!!!

If you loved the first three (referring to American Pie, American Pie II, and American Wedding – NOT any of the other straight-to-DVD movies from the series), then you will love American Reunion. I laughed so hard that I cried and then I laughed some more. Go see it. Now. πŸ™‚

P.S. Does anyone else find it hard to believe that the first American Pie came out 13 years ago?!?! Man, time flies!

Tonight officially kicked off Derek’s birthday weekend (he turns 28 on Sunday!!). We celebrated with frozen burritos, American Reunion, and dipped cones from Dairy Queen. Sounds like the best way to kick off a birthday weekend to me. πŸ™‚

First – the frozen burritos.

We were running late and had these lovelies waiting in the freezer.

3 minutes in the microwave and dinner was done.

And for a frozen burrito, they didn’t taste bad either. Actually they were pretty good AND very filling. I wasn’t sure the small burrito was going to fill me up, but it did.

Second – American Reunion

Again, loved it. And now I want to watch the first three all over again.

I brought a pear to eat in the theater.

Third – Dairy Queen

It was what the birthday boy wanted. πŸ™‚

Dipped cones all the way.

Fourth – bed.

I have 14 miles to run in the morning and a full day of fun after that.

Good Night!

1 Erika@YouJustDidWhat April 6, 2012 at 11:26 pm

I can’t wait to see that movie!!
Erika@YouJustDidWhat recently posted..Fun Fact Friday: listen

2 Ricole Runs April 6, 2012 at 11:31 pm

I cannot believe its been 13 freaking years! I prefer McDonald’s dipped cones to DQ. πŸ™‚ good luck on your run tomorrow!
Ricole Runs recently posted..Track Tuesday & A Warning Against the Use of CFLs!

3 Brittney April 7, 2012 at 12:45 am

Happy early birthday, Derek! Mine is today πŸ™‚

4 Shannon April 7, 2012 at 1:04 am

I saw american reunion tonight too with my family at the fork and screen in orlando at pleasure island. It was awesome. I will always stand by a bangin dinner DURING a great movie WITH drinks. Can’t beat that!
Shannon recently posted..Flying South for Easter

5 Carrie April 7, 2012 at 2:32 am

I love that you snuck a pear into the movie theatre!
Carrie recently posted..TGIF

6 Part Time House Wife April 7, 2012 at 3:16 am

I envy your healthy choice will power. I would have NEVER picked a pear for the movies! Lol
Part Time House Wife recently posted..Peach Sorbet

7 Nanci April 7, 2012 at 6:43 am

Hubby and I are seeing it this coming week. I can’t wait – I loved the others!
Nanci recently posted..Hello world!

8 Kathy April 7, 2012 at 8:03 am

With all the wonderful food I have read about and seen pictured here did he really choose the frozen burrito or is he saving his “favorite meal” request for Sunday ….his ReAL day? πŸ˜‰

(The last time I went to the DQ I finally ordered some thing different…besides my usual Heath blizzard….I tried the Hawaiian blizzard! Have you tried it? I got a mimi and it was wonderful…make sure you like coconut though! )
Kathy recently posted..Bummed but Amazed.

9 Kristen @ notsodomesticated April 7, 2012 at 8:31 am

Glad to hear you enjoyed the movie!! But I think the best part of that night for me would have been the ice cream!! πŸ˜‰
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Just call me Shakira.

10 Cait's Plate April 7, 2012 at 9:17 am

Oh my gosh those ice cream cones look SO good!! They’re perfectly dipped!

Good luck with the 14 miles!
Cait’s Plate recently posted..A Cluster of Cousins

11 Lindsay @ Running the Windy City April 7, 2012 at 9:30 am

Wow has it really been 13 years??? I loved the first three so I’ll definitely have to see the new one.

Aren’t dipped cones from DQ the best?
Lindsay @ Running the Windy City recently posted..Friday Things

12 Nikki April 7, 2012 at 10:08 am

DQ dipped cones are amazing!
Nikki recently posted..Friday Faves

13 Yellow Haired Girl April 7, 2012 at 1:07 pm

13 years?! Wow. I loved the first three films … I definitely can’t wait to see it, just need to find a buddy to go with πŸ™‚ I don’t mind going to movies alone but I feel like it’d be a tad weird if I went solo to this one!
Yellow Haired Girl recently posted..Gonna Be A Good Friday

14 Coco April 7, 2012 at 1:38 pm

Chocolate dipped are my FAVORITE!!! We don’t have DQ here- but the little ice cream shops around here have the chocolate dip, and Its all I get πŸ™‚
Coco recently posted..Giving-em what they asked for…

15 Angela @ Happy Fit Mama April 7, 2012 at 1:41 pm

13 years? Thanks for making me feel REALLY old!

My hubby loves the evol burritos! I have to restock the freezer every week when I grocery shop. Great for a quick bite.
Angela @ Happy Fit Mama recently posted..Easter Eggs and Spring Hiking

16 Serena April 7, 2012 at 3:47 pm

Dang now I want ice cream.
Serena recently posted..Yough Trail Race