Back to the Normal Routine

by Meghann on March 21, 2012

Good morning!

It felt good to sleep in my own bed last night. There’s something about being away that always makes me miss home and my normal routines. Yes, traveling is fun – and I’ll never turn down a good adventure – but deep down I’m a homebody who loves to stick to a regular schedule and sleep in her own bed. πŸ™‚

The alarm went off at its normal time this morning and I was at the gym before the sun was up. The last couple of weeks have really thrown off my NOLFW workouts. Unfortunately, with all the traveling, there’s not much I can do besides squeeze them in when I can. I was able to finish the first round of stage 7 (you repeat the stage twice) this morning. After today, I only have 6 more workouts of stage 7 left and three weeks to go until I’ll have completed all of NOLFW. Can you believe it? It feels so strange be that close to being done.

Breakfast was a little almond butter heavy thanks to my lack of yogurt in the house.

• 1/2 cup Kashi Go Lean Crunch
  • 1/2 cup Shredded Wheat
  • 1 apple
  • apple sauce
  • almond butter
  • walnuts

The fresh jar of Trader Joe’s Almond Butter with Sea Salt is very creamy and runny right now – perfect for drizzling on top of apples or cereal. I wish the jar would always stay like that, but no matter how much I stir it every time I use it, I know the it will eventually fade away.

Pretty Little Liars

eekkk!!! I was finally able to watch Monday night’s episode this morning and I knew they couldn’t give away all the answers in this week’s episode! This is just one thread that has been unraveled and there are still so many more to go! I can’t wait to see the new lies they introduce for next season!

1 Meghan R March 21, 2012 at 10:27 am

The girl who plays Mona has been made a “regular” for the next season, so she isn’t just going to go away πŸ™‚

2 Allison March 21, 2012 at 10:57 am

That looks relish!
Allison recently posted..Money Matters

3 Allison March 21, 2012 at 10:58 am

Ahhh auto correct, it looks delish!
Allison recently posted..Money Matters

4 Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life March 21, 2012 at 11:17 am

I haven’t watched the finale yet, it is still on my DVR! I can’t wait to catch up on the episode!
Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life recently posted..Graduation Day

5 Katie @ Peace Love and Oats March 21, 2012 at 11:18 am

My almond butter always ends up hard in the end! Right now I’m trying the tactic of storing it upside down. We’ll see how this goes…
Katie @ Peace Love and Oats recently posted..WIAW–Is it Summer?

6 Jessica @ The Process of Healing March 21, 2012 at 11:40 am

Your breakfast looks SO good.. nothing wrong with a lot of almond butter πŸ™‚
Jessica @ The Process of Healing recently posted..Tuesday Thoughts

7 Cait's Plate March 21, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Your breakfasts always look SO good!
Cait’s Plate recently posted..Early Spring

8 Kristen @ notsodomesticated March 21, 2012 at 12:21 pm

I have never watched that show, yet I am curious about who “A” is, just from seeing things on the news and on blogs!! πŸ˜‰
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..The night a 15-minute dinner took an hour.

9 Amelia March 21, 2012 at 1:01 pm

My TJ’s almond butter (same as you have) always stays runny. I always make sure to stir the whole thing thoroughly when I first open the jar (scraping the bottom of the jar with a butter knife to pull up all clumps) and I store it in the fridge since there are no preservatives in the almond butter. When I am ready to drizzle it on my oats or whatever I am eating, I zap the whole jar (sans lid) in the microwave for 45 seconds. DRIPPY HEAVEN! πŸ™‚

10 Lindsay @ Running the Windy City March 21, 2012 at 1:23 pm

I love runny nut butters, I think thats why sunflower seed butter is one of my favorites, it stays much runnier in the fridge than others do!
Lindsay @ Running the Windy City recently posted..WIAW {03-21-2012}

11 Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife March 21, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Mmm I love almond butter with sea salt! SO good!
Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife recently posted..Brown Bag It

12 Sara@RunningInPinkProject March 21, 2012 at 3:43 pm

I was SO disappointed with the PLL season finale. I was hoping it was someone really random…or one of them. Def looking forward to next season though. πŸ™‚
Sara@RunningInPinkProject recently posted..Peaches and Cream Oatmeal and Back to Basics Running