I’m late! I’m late!

by Meghann on December 17, 2011

eekkkk!!!

Today is shaping up to be a crazy day! Where the heck does time go?

6:15am – Wake up

6:25am – Chow down on half of a clif bar

6:30am – Go for a 10 mile run

8:00am – Return from 10 mile run and slam down a mix of peach Chobani, original instant oatmeal, apple, and nutella for breakfast.

(amazing by the way)

8:30am – Leave house and head to the port

8:50am – Pick up the very tan looking Ashley and Lew who just returned from their relaxing 7 day cruise and had left their car at my parents’ place for the week. (thanks again Mom and Dad!!)

9:30am – wave good-bye to Ashley and Lew as they embark on their 12 hour drive north to Tennessee (safe travels friends), then proceed to shower (apologies to Ashley and Lew for picking them up as a sweaty stinky mess), change, and do my hair and make up.

10:30am – Eat the other half of my Clif bar because my stomach is growling.

11:00am – blog

11:15am – Leave for Orlando and give myself just enough time (fingers crossed!) to make it to my friend’s bridal shower near downtown.

The 11:15am is being generous. I’m running late!

Happy Saturday!

1 Meg at runridelove.com December 17, 2011 at 11:13 am

Ha! I’m always running late so this sounds like my life.
Meg at runridelove.com recently posted..Base Training and Other Exciting News

2 Army Amy* December 17, 2011 at 11:29 am

Busy day!*
Army Amy* recently posted..No more pencils, no more books…

3 Lara December 17, 2011 at 11:34 am

Haha, you better be careful with the “I’m late!” comments!

4 ilovefetacheese December 17, 2011 at 9:05 pm

LOL my thoughts exactly. what with HTP and fitnessista…
ilovefetacheese recently posted..Gifts for the healthy foodie

5 Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife December 17, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Have FUN!! Good luck 🙂
Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife recently posted..Type Of Party Eater

6 Shannon December 17, 2011 at 1:31 pm

Have fun at your shower! Hopefully you are less busy later in the afternoon and can relax a little bit!
Shannon recently posted..2011 Holiday Gift Guide

7 Guestie December 17, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Do you suppose Derek had a heart attack when he saw the title of this post? haha!

8 Heather @ Run Eat Play December 17, 2011 at 1:44 pm

I can’t find those Clif bars anywhere near me! They look so yummy!
Heather @ Run Eat Play recently posted..Salmon, Salmon, Pudding

9 Janine @ThePurpleGiraffe December 17, 2011 at 3:06 pm

For running late, you sure packed in a lot this morning! Have a great weekend!
Janine @ThePurpleGiraffe recently posted..Fabulous Friday… FINALLY!

10 Jamie @ Don't Forget the Cinnamon December 17, 2011 at 9:52 pm

I’ve never seen that flavor clif bar before but I’m intrigued! How is it?
Jamie @ Don’t Forget the Cinnamon recently posted..A healthier, happier road trip

11 Allison December 18, 2011 at 8:37 am

Cramming everything in to a little bit of time is the story of my life- you can do it [or hope you did it :P]!
Allison recently posted..O Christmas Tree