The Numbers

by Meghann on October 24, 2011

5 states.

13 hours of driving.

2 hours of traffic.

3 episodes of Army Wives.

22 answered emails.

1 Zaxby’s Grilled Chicken Salad.

1 extra night I wasn’t planning on spending at my parents.

2 faces I can’t wait to snuggle with tomorrow morning.

Good Night.

1 Christine @ BookishlyB October 24, 2011 at 10:30 pm

Yikes. Maybe the boyfriend will be well and germ-free by then 😉
Christine @ BookishlyB recently posted..Pin the Tail on the Semi-Pointless Timesuck

2 Lew Kizer October 24, 2011 at 10:46 pm

You Crack me Up. You have to love an extra night!!!

3 Lesley October 24, 2011 at 11:06 pm

I’ve always wanted to go to a Zaxby’s, I hear their chicken is delicious. 5 states is an impressive trip! Have a great night.
Lesley recently posted..Talula’s Garden, Philadelphia PA

4 Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife October 24, 2011 at 11:23 pm

Ahhhhh good luck tomorrow then!
Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife recently posted..Focus On: Bent Over Dead Row

5 Christina @ Just Running October 24, 2011 at 11:29 pm

So is the traffic time included in the driving time, or is it in addition to the driving time?
Christina @ Just Running recently posted..Ebola

6 Meghann October 25, 2011 at 10:02 am

It’s included.

7 Michelle October 25, 2011 at 12:37 am

Love army wives! Too bad it’s so far away from reality
Michelle recently posted..Weekend Fun: Carnival, BBQ, and Bowling

8 Jessica @ Sushi and Sit-Ups October 25, 2011 at 7:31 am

Army Wives is such a guilty pleasure of mine!
Jessica @ Sushi and Sit-Ups recently posted..Sarah’s specialty

9 Victoria (District Chocoholic) October 25, 2011 at 9:23 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Zaxby’s grilled chicken salad. And that buttered toast….ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Victoria (District Chocoholic) recently posted..Biagio/Cocova Sample Day: Who Needs Pictures?

10 Cait's Plate October 25, 2011 at 10:13 am

That salad looks amazing! And those are some crazy numbers girl! Just reading it makes me tired!
Cait’s Plate recently posted..Not Bad for No Groceries

11 kathleen @ the daily crumb October 25, 2011 at 2:06 pm

are you liking army wives?! i watched all 5 seasons over about 4 months this year (embarrassing!) and love love love that show!
kathleen @ the daily crumb recently posted..give me green.

12 Meghann October 25, 2011 at 3:20 pm

I love it too! I watched the first 4 seasons over the summer and the 5th one was just released on instant stream. Love it!