The Cure for a Sad Day

by Meghann on September 17, 2011

Do you know how to cure a sad day?

It’s easy.

Throw in one part cute boy

One part Mellow Mushroom

Half a Bruschetta Fields Salad

IMG_3172.JPG IMG_3174.JPG

Two slices of Thai Dye Pizza

So. Good.

A heaping dose of Pinkberry

And top it all off with a romantic comedy.

Sad day cured. 😉

Good Night!

1 Shaya (Eye Girl Eats) September 17, 2011 at 12:24 am

I LOVED Crazy Stupid Love– such a crush on Ryan Gosling it’s insane 🙂

Even my Hubs has a man-crush on him– since watching that movie, he now drinks Old Fashioned’s and has been doing more push-ups. Haha.

Glad your sad day was brightened!!

2 Christine @ BookishlyB September 17, 2011 at 12:34 am

Yup, in my grandma’s word, “he’s a looker.” I’m allowing myself to be dragged to Drive tomorrow purely for the hope he takes off his clothes 🙂 Kidding, kidding.
Christine @ BookishlyB recently posted..Reading Rainbow Revisited

3 Carrie@shrinkingcarrie September 17, 2011 at 12:26 am

I so want to see that movie. And your eats are making my mouth water!
Carrie@shrinkingcarrie recently posted..I are smart.

4 Malia @ Life is Good Girl September 17, 2011 at 12:26 am

That pizza doesn’t sound very good on the menu…but man it sure looks good! And yes, Ryan Gosling can definitely put a smile on your face.
Malia @ Life is Good Girl recently posted..A Perfect Friday

5 Michelle September 17, 2011 at 12:27 am

I’ll have to remember that recipe

6 Sana September 17, 2011 at 12:29 am

What’s wrong?? I wanted to watch crazy stupid love but my theater does not have it so I watched the help!
Feel better!
Sana recently posted..I am a Scientist

7 Army Amy* September 17, 2011 at 12:30 am

Good food, good laughs, good company – that does sound like the cure for a sad day! I hope tomorrow is a happy day!*
Army Amy* recently posted..Inside Out

8 Khushboo September 17, 2011 at 2:21 am

Can’t wait to see that movie- going tonight!

9 Sophie September 17, 2011 at 2:54 am

That does sound amazing – I hope tomorrow is a better day!
Sophie recently posted..Thought For Friday.

10 Chuck September 17, 2011 at 3:11 am

Whoa that does sound like an awesome day. Where is there a mellow mushroom??

So have you decided when you are leaving for Augusta? I am thinking I will leave on Friday mid morning–shoot me an email!
Chuck recently posted..If you don’t know who you are…

11 Meghann September 17, 2011 at 7:29 am

It’s in Citrus Park. We’re leaving Friday, but I’m heading to Orlando Thursday to leave from there.

12 Acronym September 17, 2011 at 5:37 am

Do your movie tickets say veteran on them? lol
Acronym recently posted..EM: Errands Marrathon

13 Meghann September 17, 2011 at 7:26 am

That’s the name of the movie theater

14 Samantha September 17, 2011 at 7:20 am

What did you think of the movie?! I looooooved it! Love me some Ryan Gosling, and Emma Stone is my girl crush. And Steve Carell is awesome.

15 Meghann September 17, 2011 at 7:30 am

Ryan Gosling should have kept his shirt off the whole time and I have a girl crush on Emma Stone too! I thought it was really funny and a great mental escape from my day 🙂

16 Hillary September 17, 2011 at 7:25 am

Crazy, Stupid, Love was fabulous—Ryan Gosling shirtless was just an extra perk ; )
Hillary recently posted..When Your Budget Won’t Budge

17 Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance September 17, 2011 at 7:56 am

Sounds like my kinda remedy 😉
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..Walkabout

18 Katie @ Peace Love and Oats September 17, 2011 at 8:42 am

that sounds like a pretty amazing day! I could put that together, but minus the cute boy and mellow! I miss mellow mushroom, I used to go there all the time when I lived in Charleston!
Katie @ Peace Love and Oats recently posted..Food for Knee Pain??

19 diana@mymarblerye September 17, 2011 at 9:13 am

Are you ok? Cheer up girl!
diana@mymarblerye recently posted..There’s A Difference…

20 Amy September 17, 2011 at 9:16 am

Hope it’s not anything too serious…feel better soon 🙂

21 amyt @ chicken nugget momma September 17, 2011 at 9:30 am

I LOVE the Mellow Mushroom – when we go to the FSU games went hit it up…SO GOOD!!!!
amyt @ chicken nugget momma recently posted..The Treasure Box

22 Ali @ Ali Runs September 17, 2011 at 10:48 am

I’ve heard that movie is AWESOME! Hope you enjoyed it! 🙂
Ali @ Ali Runs recently posted..My heart is so full of happy.

23 Chuck September 17, 2011 at 12:06 pm

Ah ok cool. Well it would be great to meet you at some point over the weekend!
Chuck recently posted..If you don’t know who you are…

24 Ari @ Ari's Menu September 17, 2011 at 12:35 pm

Crazy Stupid Love was sooooo good I thought! That and Bridesmaids were my favs of the summer. That really does sound like the perfect night :O)
Ari @ Ari’s Menu recently posted..Pumpkin Smoothie

25 Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife September 17, 2011 at 12:38 pm

I had fro yo with the husband last night too–a great way to spend a Friday night 🙂
Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife recently posted..Quick Sandwich

26 Stefanie September 17, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Crazy Stupid Love is such an adorable movie. I loved it. Now I am hungry for frozen yogurt. 🙂
Stefanie recently posted..That one day I saw Coldplay and cried a little.

27 Cait's Plate September 17, 2011 at 1:27 pm

LOVE Mellow Mushroom. And I’m DYING to see Crazy Stupid Love – was it good?? I’m glad you cured your sad day, there’s no better feeling 🙂
Cait’s Plate recently posted..Scrambled

28 Kristen @ The Concrete Runner September 17, 2011 at 1:33 pm

OK, perfect. date. EVER! Jealous! I get Mellow Mushroom once a year when we drive down to Gulf Shores, Alabama. I wish it wasn’t just a southern chain because it is my absolute favorite!
Kristen @ The Concrete Runner recently posted..on thursdays…

29 Kayla @ Sprouty Buns September 17, 2011 at 3:06 pm

dinner, a movie and froyo – my boyfriend and I’s all time favorite date! Nothing can put me in a better mood than that quatro combo
Kayla @ Sprouty Buns recently posted..Looking On The Bright Side

30 Kat @ Big Apple Little Kitchen September 17, 2011 at 3:30 pm

That is an insane amount of happy in one day!!

31 Liz September 17, 2011 at 6:28 pm

I LOVED Crazy Stupid Love! I actually saw it twice 🙂 (and I LOVE Ryan Gosling!)

32 Jassy @ Healthy Egg September 17, 2011 at 10:57 pm

been meaning to eat something thai 🙂
Jassy @ Healthy Egg recently posted..The Works

33 Lara @TresLaLa September 19, 2011 at 3:18 am

Did I miss something? What happened? Looks like Sat & Sunday were better days!
Lara @TresLaLa recently posted..2011 Nautica Malibu Triathlon

34 Nicole September 19, 2011 at 10:46 pm

That was a perfect date!! Hope it made you feel better!
Nicole recently posted..For the Love of SparkPeople