more ยป" />

Gone to Universal

by Meghann on September 17, 2011

Derek and I are escaping to Orlando for the day!

We’re in need of a heavy dose of roller coasters, Harry Potter, and water rides <- all things that put a smile on my face. ๐Ÿ™‚

But – before we go – I wanted to share with you a delicious breakfast I just feasted on.

Leftover cornbread topped with a hot cinnamon apple, plum, & maple syrup mix, vanilla yogurt, and granola.

So. Good. Sort of like a cinnamon apple shortcake. Yum. ๐Ÿ™‚

Alright, Orlando – here we come!

1 Sweet and Savvy September 17, 2011 at 7:47 am

Wow That breakfast looks great!! Have a great day at universal. ๐Ÿ™‚

2 Hillary September 17, 2011 at 7:55 am

Harry Potter will make any day better. Truth.

3 Professor Josh September 17, 2011 at 7:59 am

The crowds should be light with it being the low season for most theme parks. Have a blast and have a butter beer for me! We have annual passes so we might head to the parks tomorrow.
Professor Josh recently posted..Internet Technology Summit: Innovation and Inspiration #ITS2011

4 Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance September 17, 2011 at 8:10 am

Man– that looks DELICIOUS. Have a fun time at Universal!
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..Walkabout

5 Katie @ Peace Love and Oats September 17, 2011 at 8:43 am

That looks delicious! Have fun, I’ve been DYING to go to the Harry Potter theme park ever since it opened!
Katie @ Peace Love and Oats recently posted..Food for Knee Pain??

6 Carrie@shrinkingcarrie September 17, 2011 at 9:03 am

So jealous! My husband and I might go to Harry Potter land for our 10th anniversary next year! Have so much fun!
Carrie@shrinkingcarrie recently posted..I are smart.

7 Gina @ Running to the Kitchen September 17, 2011 at 9:46 am

Enjoy your day of fun! That breakfast screams “fall” and I want it right now!
Gina @ Running to the Kitchen recently posted..Pumpkin banana smoothie

8 Britt @ Run with Britt September 17, 2011 at 10:39 am

Oh Harry Potter world…I’m so jealous. Drink tons of butterbeer!
Britt @ Run with Britt recently posted..Holy Cannoli, 17 Miles!

9 Ali @ Ali Runs September 17, 2011 at 10:41 am

The breakfast looks awesome!! Have fun in Orlando– I still haven’t been to HP world. Can’t wait to see all of the pictures! ๐Ÿ™‚
Ali @ Ali Runs recently posted..My heart is so full of happy.

10 Mallory @ It's Only Life September 17, 2011 at 10:45 am

wow- yum!!
Mallory @ It’s Only Life recently posted..Protein-Fiber Pancakes

11 Jessica @ Sushi & Sit-Ups September 17, 2011 at 10:54 am

Have fun today!! I still haven’t been to Harry Potter World!
Jessica @ Sushi & Sit-Ups recently posted..Shine Neighborhood Kitchen

12 Casey @ Pocket Full of Sunshine September 17, 2011 at 11:13 am

Have fun Meghann! Sounds like a great day. ๐Ÿ™‚

BTW, what did you think of Crazy Stupid Love? I thought it was surprisingly so cute!
Casey @ Pocket Full of Sunshine recently posted..Weekend Things

13 emily September 17, 2011 at 11:51 am

Have a great day!
emily recently posted..We Didnโ€™t Have To Make Dinner

14 Army Amy* September 17, 2011 at 12:20 pm

That breakfast looks so yum!*
Army Amy* recently posted..Mr. PDR

15 Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife September 17, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Oh have FUN!!! I want to go to Harry Potter land sooooo bad. Enjoy it for me ๐Ÿ™‚
Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife recently posted..Quick Sandwich

16 kathleen @ the daily crumb September 17, 2011 at 1:11 pm

hope everything is ok, meghann! sorry that you have seemed sad the past couple of posts ๐Ÿ™ nothing an awesome boyfriend and endless roller coasters can’t fix, though, i’m sure!
kathleen @ the daily crumb recently posted..sweaty morning.

17 Cait's Plate September 17, 2011 at 1:27 pm

That breakfast looks absolutely incredible. ENJOY your day!!

18 Jess @ Jess Go Bananas September 17, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Breakfast looks fabulous!
Jess @ Jess Go Bananas recently posted..Sounds Off

19 Corey @ Learning Patience September 17, 2011 at 1:55 pm

Have fun….I would love some roller coasters right now!
xoxo from Trinidad
Corey @ Learning Patience recently posted..The Recap

20 Sophie September 17, 2011 at 5:59 pm

Oh, I want to go to HP world! ๐Ÿ™
Sophie recently posted..Thought For Friday.