Stressed to the Max

by Meghann on August 17, 2011

Sorry guys, this will have to be quick! Major Healthy Living Summit drama happening at the moment! I’ll be sure to tell all the fun war stories when this is over. πŸ˜‰

I didn’t eat until 1:30 because I was so wrapped up in what needed to get done.

Just a quick pita with hummus, cheese, tomato, and spinach

Pretzels

and a pickle

And I was back at work.

And I ate while working.

I guess the fun is really beginning now!

Giveaway Winners!

The winner of the Five Bamboo Healthy Living Summit Hoodie is…

Screen shot 2011-08-17 at 1.47.09 PM.png

And the winner of the Eversave $39 highlights save is….

Screen shot 2011-08-17 at 1.49.27 PM.png

Congrats Ladies! Please send me an e-mail at mealsandmiles@gmail.com and I’ll send your prizes on their way! πŸ™‚

1 Kara August 17, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Sounds like you’re having fun! πŸ˜›

Following your drama on Twitter makes me glad I’ve never planned anything big. πŸ™‚
Kara recently posted..Rolling with the punches

2 Natalie @ Will Jog For Food August 17, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Hoping all the drama gets resolved soon! I know with big events, there is always something you keep you on your toes πŸ˜‰ See ya in Philly!
Natalie @ Will Jog For Food recently posted..No Soup for You

3 Cait's Plate August 17, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Gah! I hear you on the stress! My head is going to explode!! Good luck with everything – I’m sure it’s going to be great!
Cait’s Plate recently posted..Famer’s Market Goodies

4 Emily@SavoryandSavage August 17, 2011 at 2:50 pm

Ugh, planning and keeping an event up and running is exhausting.

Good luck putting out the fires!
Emily@SavoryandSavage recently posted..Fiesta breakfast

5 Cat @Breakfast to Bed August 17, 2011 at 2:53 pm

Breathe in. Breathe out. Imbibe.
Cat @Breakfast to Bed recently posted..Corny but Good.

6 Rebecca August 17, 2011 at 2:57 pm

Thanks so much for all the hard work you’re putting in for the summit! I can’t wait to meet you and thank you in person! πŸ™‚
Rebecca recently posted..Celebration Calls for Baking

7 Carissa August 17, 2011 at 2:58 pm

Your pretzel looks yummy! Sorry for the stress! Ask to talk to all management and don’t stop unless they mix that ridic issue!
Carissa recently posted..What I Ate Wednesday v8.0- Food Fail

8 Ashley O. @ The Vegetable Life August 17, 2011 at 3:02 pm

Hope you have a little time to de-stress soon in your future!!!!
Ashley O. @ The Vegetable Life recently posted..What I Ate Wednesday – A Day In My Life…

9 Lauren Alysse August 17, 2011 at 3:08 pm

for being thrown together, that lunch looks awesome!

hope the drama gets sorted out soon! πŸ™‚

10 Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn August 17, 2011 at 3:15 pm

G-franddd I’ve seen all your distress calls on twittah!! Everything will sort itself out, when there’s a will there’s a way! <3
Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn recently posted..The Best Omelet Ever.

11 Hope August 17, 2011 at 3:17 pm

I hope everything gets straightened out for you! πŸ™‚ Always rememebr to breathe!
Hope recently posted..One Year Exactly Till Mrs.!…

12 Joelle (On A Pink Typewriter) August 17, 2011 at 3:35 pm

Deep breaths! You can handle this!
Joelle (On A Pink Typewriter) recently posted..Moving day part 2

13 Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance August 17, 2011 at 3:45 pm

Aw! Good luck sorting all of it out! I’m sure HLS will be a hit no matter what πŸ™‚
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..Is The Grass Really Greener?

14 kristen (inspiredbydooce) August 17, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Good Luck! Take some deep breaths and remember that this too shall pass. I’m sure the HLS will be a huge success and every problem you run into will be a good learning experience…eventually (for now, yes, just stress inducing!)

You can do it!
kristen (inspiredbydooce) recently posted..be incredible- sugoi moxie shorts

15 Ashley @ Coffee Cake and Cardio August 17, 2011 at 3:51 pm

Be sure to take deep breaths!! It always works out.
Ashley @ Coffee Cake and Cardio recently posted..Effects of Living in a Healthy City

16 Jordan @ food, sweat, and beers August 17, 2011 at 4:13 pm

You’re worked your fanny off making this the best weekend possible and even though things may seem chaotic now, I’m sure that in a day, you’ll be so caught up in fun you won’t know WHAT to do with yourself!

Thank goodness you have the brother and sister to put to work, lol.
Jordan @ food, sweat, and beers recently posted..What My Pandora Stations Say About Me!

17 Jessica @Baybaybites August 17, 2011 at 4:19 pm

Have a great time in Philly!
Jessica @Baybaybites recently posted..Four Races in Two Months..Uh…

18 Corey @ Learning Patience August 17, 2011 at 4:41 pm

Have fun girl… xoxo
Corey @ Learning Patience recently posted..My Blog Mistake

19 Hilary August 17, 2011 at 5:11 pm

So sorry to hear of the HLS drama! On behalf of all my fellow HLS attendees, thank you from the bottom of my hear for all of your hard work. I haven’t even got there yet, but I know it’ll be amazing!
Hilary recently posted..Happy Hump Day 2011/08/17

20 RunToTheFinish August 17, 2011 at 5:15 pm

just think that drama is still probably the best job ever!
RunToTheFinish recently posted..Repeats without a track

21 Joyce @ Jranola Joyce August 17, 2011 at 5:48 pm

Yummy quick lunch! love hummus in … everything! yay πŸ™‚

22 Jane @ Jane's Addictions August 17, 2011 at 6:09 pm

I am sure it’ll all turn out fine! You seem to be quite a fixer-upper and things come together well at the end. I tend to overeat when I am stressed, so I am impressed you’ve kept your lunch very light and healthy. Best of luck!
Jane @ Jane’s Addictions recently posted..Drunken Noodles

23 Mary @ Bites and Bliss August 17, 2011 at 6:27 pm

Ahh sorry you’re stressed. I’m sure it’ll all work out smoothly!
Mary @ Bites and Bliss recently posted..So call me a dork.

24 Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife August 17, 2011 at 6:31 pm

Oh everything will work out great, I am sure! Best of luck to ya!

And pitas solve any problem….almost πŸ˜‰
Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife recently posted..Speed Work

25 Army Amy* August 17, 2011 at 6:39 pm

I’m crossing my fingers that the stress is quicky alleviated!*
Army Amy* recently posted..Army Wives in review

26 CJ @ http://healthy-happy-whole.com/ August 17, 2011 at 6:48 pm

this weekend is going to be fantastic! i hope you get to let loose and enjoy all the hardwork you put in!!!
CJ @ http://healthy-happy-whole.com/ recently posted..Don’t Dread The Tread

27 Nikki August 17, 2011 at 6:49 pm

Good luck… Hope they will cut you guys a wifi deal!
Nikki recently posted..Kitchen Sink Smoothies πŸ™‚

28 Marla August 17, 2011 at 7:51 pm

hi Megan!

When you’re not so busy ,thought you may find this recent article interesting.
It’s all about students using discounts (when no longer valid) just like
a recent dicussion you had here.

It’s from the national newspaper in Canada -here’s the link!
(It’s a 2 page article)

29 Michelle August 17, 2011 at 8:13 pm

Yikes! Hopefully things will work out ok! Thanks for putting so much into the HLS! I cant wait to attend, and I know it will be great because of all the fabulous woman who are in charge:)
Michelle recently posted..My Kids Will Not Be Another Statistic