Blogging in my Pjs

by Meghann on July 31, 2011

Good Morning. πŸ™‚

Sunday equal rest day (aka sleeping in and blogging in my pajamas) and considering I was in bed by 10:30 last night (party animal!) waking up at 8:00am meant 9+ hours of glorious sleep. Sundays rock!

I wish my dreams rocked too. We’re officially 20 days out from the Healthy Living Summit and I’m starting to have ‘worst case scenario’ nightmares. Last night’s nightmare was particularly interesting. Somehow I was late to the cocktail party, no one was having fun, and the next day my AV crew never showed for the main event. Yikes! Hopefully that stays a nightmare and doesn’t become a reality.

I woke up with Maddie and took her for a nice walk around the block. After a leisurely morning of dog walking, newspaper reading, and tea drinking, I made an easy bowl of cereal for breakfast (we’re out of pretty much everything, but cereal, fruit, and yogurt in the house).

In the bowl:

• 1/2 cup Mini Shredded Wheat
  • 1/2 cup Erewhon Cocoa Brown Rice Crispies
  • 1/2 cup Cinnamon Cheerios
  • Lemon Chobani
  • Leftover fruit from yesterday’s Fruit Pizza (Yum!)

I’m on a lemon kick lately. Anything with lemon in it immediately has my attention. Lemon. Lemon. Lemon. πŸ™‚

I think the Sunday lazy theme is going to continue. However, I am tempted to do yoga in the park this evening. Maybe.

Happy Sunday!

1 Army Amy* July 31, 2011 at 9:42 am

I often have bad dreams about work. Since I’m a teacher, the dreams involve students revolting, me shouting, no one listening, chaos!*
Army Amy* recently posted..Blame it on the i-i-i-i-i-iphone

2 Ali @ Ali Runs July 31, 2011 at 9:42 am

This sounds like such a relaxing morning. Lazy days can be the best πŸ˜‰ Enjoy!
Ali @ Ali Runs recently posted..Rainy Run

3 Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance July 31, 2011 at 9:45 am

This morning was a blogging in my pajamas + Chobani + brown rice cereal + fruit kind of morning for me as well πŸ™‚

Happy Sunday to you oo!
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..Hardcore Jacket

4 Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance July 31, 2011 at 9:45 am

Sorry, I’m illiterate– too*
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..Hardcore Jacket

5 Gina @ Running to the Kitchen July 31, 2011 at 9:46 am

I hate when I find myself dreaming about work. I can usually realize it while I’m dreaming though and force myself to stop thinking about it or just wake up and try to fall back asleep.
Gina @ Running to the Kitchen recently posted..Shanna’s bridal shower

6 Hillary July 31, 2011 at 9:48 am

I want to steal that mango out of your bowl. Like, now.
Hillary recently posted..I Want S’More

7 michelle July 31, 2011 at 10:39 am

Sometimes those kinds of dreams can feel so real that it’s spooky.

Happy Sunday! πŸ™‚
michelle recently posted..Frankfurt Marathon Training: 14 miles

8 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) July 31, 2011 at 10:52 am

I am obsessed withh lemon chobani! Love the leftover fruit pizza on top πŸ™‚
Kate (What Kate is Cooking) recently posted..Thirsty Thirteen

9 Cait's Plate July 31, 2011 at 10:54 am

I’m so with you – Sundays most definitely do rock! πŸ™‚

Enjoy yours!
Cait’s Plate recently posted..Home Again, Home Again

10 Billie July 31, 2011 at 10:56 am

I LOVE lemons, anything with lemon in it is just the best. Yay for tea too. x

11 Billie July 31, 2011 at 10:59 am

oh imagine lemon print pjs only for sunday and drinking tea in…
Billie recently posted..August… and everything after…

12 Amy July 31, 2011 at 12:03 pm

I LOVE lemon chobani as well. While on a road trip recently i tried lemon chobani with multigrain tostitos and let me tell you i was a fan!! πŸ™‚ the tostitos dipped in the heavenly lemony goodness was AMAZING!

13 krystina July 31, 2011 at 12:04 pm

It’s definitely a lazy day over here, too. Enjoy. πŸ™‚

14 Lindsay@ In Sweetness and In Health July 31, 2011 at 12:33 pm

I wish I was going to HLS! I want to meet all of you awesome bloggers that have inspired me! πŸ™‚ I used to be a competitive dancer, and I still have nightmares that I have to go back and perform with my old group, and I have no idea what the routine is haha.
Lindsay@ In Sweetness and In Health recently posted..New Total Body Weights Workout

15 wymberley July 31, 2011 at 1:07 pm

Sunday is usually my long run of the week! This week i’m making it my rest day too. I have my compression socks on and my overnight oats in hand…

16 Amy July 31, 2011 at 1:08 pm

I swear waking up from a long, good nights sleep is one of the best. things. ever.
Amy recently posted..Leavin’ on a Jet Plane…

17 Jessica @ Sushi and Sit-Ups July 31, 2011 at 1:26 pm

I love making recipes with fresh fruit just for the fabulous fruit salad that comes from the leftovers afterward. Yum!

18 Hannah @ Running in Freedom July 31, 2011 at 1:40 pm

Lemon yogurt is the best! They have a lemon frozen yogurt at The Yogurt Spot on Dale Mabry that is fantastic!

19 Kristi @ Sweet Cheeks July 31, 2011 at 2:43 pm

it’s pure laziness over here, too. I LOVE sundays for this reason…it’s somehow more justified than other days of the week. πŸ˜‰
Kristi @ Sweet Cheeks recently posted..Exercise: Week in Review

20 Emily @ Savory and Savage July 31, 2011 at 3:21 pm

That sounds like the perfect Sunday morning. Go do yoga in the park – doing yoga outside is so fun πŸ™‚
Emily @ Savory and Savage recently posted..Taste test

21 Kim Foster, MD July 31, 2011 at 4:51 pm

Classic anxiety dream–don’t stress it! Enjoy your yoga in the park tonight–good idea, should help to de-stress before bed.
Kim Foster, MD recently posted..Healthy Reading This Week

22 Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife July 31, 2011 at 5:44 pm

I LOVE relaxing mornings. Hello sleep!
Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife recently posted..Slow Down

23 Bee Goes Bananas July 31, 2011 at 5:53 pm

I hope blogging on lazy mornings. So relaxing and not rushed!
Bee Goes Bananas recently posted..Ribfest: Round 2

24 Allie July 31, 2011 at 5:56 pm

I love Sunday as well… so relaxing πŸ™‚
Allie recently posted..Sweet summertime

25 Kristen @ notsodomesticated July 31, 2011 at 7:01 pm

Love the cereal combo!! πŸ˜‰ Sounds like you had a great Sunday. We spent our Sunday going to church and to lunch with old friends … good times!! πŸ™‚
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..Sunday Funday!

26 KatieRK July 31, 2011 at 8:55 pm

I’m sure HLS will be a success! And i too am on a lemon kick…so refreshing!

27 Laura (Cookies vs. Carrots) July 31, 2011 at 9:51 pm

Ahhhh, I hate when I have something on my mind to the point where it takes over my dreaming time! I’m sure everythine will turn out perfectly!
Laura (Cookies vs. Carrots) recently posted..Talk about Wine & Dine

28 Jordan @ food, sweat, and beers August 1, 2011 at 9:33 am

As much as I love lazy days, I absolutely want to KILL that Lazy Day Bruno Mars song lately.

Homicidal tendencies aside, looks like a quality day, and I am positive that we will all have more fun at the cocktail party than anyone thought possible.
Jordan @ food, sweat, and beers recently posted..Six Pack Sunday: Leftover Wedding Bits

29 Kim August 2, 2011 at 7:01 am

This sounds like a totally fun day! It’s very important to spend a day in pajamas for a power-refill, I believe πŸ™‚

Pajamas being a fave of mine, I find some real good designs and patterns at: http://www.pajamamania.com/ May be you’ll find something with lemons too! Cheers until the next blogging in pajamas day !