How can anyone get any work done when you have this adorable face to look at?
Seriously. How cute is he?
I’m blogging from Casa de Patrick right now and all I want do is hold and snuggle him. I mean, wouldn’t you? Unfortunately, I have to get a little work done right now, but holding him again will be my prize when I’m done blogging – press publish and get to hold a baby, got it. 🙂
Callie took me to one of her neighborhood favorites – Harvey’s 4th Street Grill.
Harvey’s is a St. Petersburg classic and full of history and life. The entire restaurant is decked out in relics of St. Pete’s past including doors from one of the original private schools in the area.
We were seated near the front and – I have to say – I had the best seat in the house with little Patrick right in my eye line.
He slept the entire time. He was so peaceful and angelic, it almost made me ant to curl up and nap too!
Harvey’s menu was full of diner classic finds. I opted for a old favorite – Turkey Ruben sans the Thousand Island Dressing.
It was a delicious blend of turkey, swiss cheese, saurkraut, and buttery rye bread.
The sandwich was good, but the fries were even better. I could tell they were freshly cut and fried in house. They soggy, greasy, and seasoned to perfection.
After lunch we headed next door to Yogurtology for a ‘baby’s first trip to fro-yo land’
The Yogurtology won my heart for a couple of reasons.
1) Butterfinger Fro Yo…. WOW
2) The wide variety of toppings – probably the best selection I’ve seen.
I may have gone a little toppings crazy. 😉
And now I’m just staring at baby Patrick as he struggles to wake up after such an adventurous day.
It’s a tough life. 😉
Target Tank Top
There were a few questions about the Target tank top I linked to this morning.
1. It’s the most comfortable top I’ve ever worn. Enough said. 🙂
2. If you want to see how it looks in action, check out this post from the Iron Girl Half. I promise I don’t look preggers…. at least I don’t think so?
3. I’m a 34 B/C and the *cough* FIVE shirts I own in that style are medium. I’ve only worn a sports bra with the top during the half marathon, but besides that I usually find it’s supportive enough to go sports bra-less
Sweaty Shirt Shot:
Alright, it’s baby holding time!