Labor Day 2016

by Meghann on September 5, 2016

Today I’m thankful for…

• sisters who live nearby and will randomly meet you at Walt Disney World with less than 24hrs notice.
  • living so close to the happiest place on earth.
  • surprisingly light Labor Day crowds.
  • Annalynn’s cousins and the amazing adventures they’re going to have together.
  • every minute I get to spend with my beautiful baby girl.

Today was a good day.

sisters at magic kingdom

kelly and owen at magic kingdom

mommy and annalynn at magic kingdom Little Minnie at Magic Kingdom Little Minnie

Riding Dumbo with Infant

annalynn meeting daisy Annalynn meeting Daisy Annalynn meeting Minnieannalynn meeting minnie

Magic Carpet Selfie

Magic CarpetsCousins Sharing

Annalynn sleeping in Tula at Disney Group Disney Shot Rainy Day Magic Kingdom Owen sleeping

Oh! And college football being back. Go Noles!

Future Seminole

1 Stef @ Fast Pumpkin Soups September 6, 2016 at 3:16 am

This “randomly” reader wishes you many more good days like today 🙂

Y’all look very cute!

Warm regards,

Stef

2 Meagan @ My Life as Mrs September 6, 2016 at 3:21 pm

I’m always going to be super jealous of your close proximity to my favorite place ever. I love Disney World and I’m trying to figure out the finances to squeeze in a trip before the end of the year!
Meagan @ My Life as Mrs recently posted..Labor Day Weekend Games and my new Yoga app

3 Linda @ the fitty September 7, 2016 at 1:33 pm

Haha is it Halloween it so fast? Cute costume!
Linda @ the fitty recently posted..My Physique Coming off of BBG, Spiralizer Mania + Life Lately

4 Lisa September 8, 2016 at 1:29 pm

She’s almost one…time to drop the paci! Pacis are really only for sleeping…it limits their ability to practice babbling. You seem like a really great mom, this isn’t supposed to be a negative post, I just remember how incredibly hard it was for my niece to get rid of the paci at 1. Good luck!

5 Kristie September 10, 2016 at 6:22 pm

Fwiw, my daughter loved her paci (first only for sleeping and naps, but when her baby brother came and she was 18 months old we were really lax on limiting it to that) and when we told her it was time to stop using it at a little over 2 years she had no problem with it – we were shocked since everyone had told us how horrible it was going to be. She also never had problems babbling and is way ahead of “average” now at 3.

6 MJ September 12, 2016 at 4:41 pm

A good friend of mine is a speech pathologist, who says any pacifier use under 2 is no problem. I’m sure Meghann knows what’s best for her daughter, and if a pacifier works for her, then that’s A-ok.

7 Erin September 8, 2016 at 7:34 pm

Such a fun Labor Day! I am surprised that Annalynn seems so chill around the characters – I feel like our little one would be freaking out if they tried to touch her lol
Erin recently posted..Underwater Photography Lightroom Edits

8 jael September 14, 2016 at 8:16 pm

Did your sister already had the 2nd son? She looks so rested in the photos.