Happy Birthday, Meals and Miles!

by Meghann on September 11, 2015

Break out the birthday cake – my little blog turned 7 this morning!

7th-birthday-candle

Holy moly does time fly! It seems like yesterday my friend Caitlin was telling me “you should totally start a blog” and I was all like “I totally should.” Little did I know the unbelievable journey that little decision would take me on over the next seven years. From making unforgettable friends, to sharing crazy personal details for the world to read, to feeling more comfortable and confident with myself than I ever thought possible… This blog has been one hell of a ride and it isn’t over yet.

Thank you for seven great years, Meals and Miles! Cheers to many, many more!

Notable posts from the years:

1 Stacey September 11, 2015 at 6:12 pm

Congratulations! Pretty sure I’ve read it from the beginning… 6.5 of those years as a silent stalker 😉
Stacey recently posted..How to survive the “hell week” of marathon training

2 Caitlin September 11, 2015 at 6:46 pm

I only (sadly) recently discovered Meals and Miles but I am so glad I did! Happy 7th birthday!! Here’s to many more.

3 Linda @ The fitty September 11, 2015 at 6:58 pm

Happy happy birthday! 🙂
Linda @ The fitty recently posted..Trip to China (Part 1)

4 Valerie September 12, 2015 at 1:13 pm

Just read your history, very impressive. Glad I’ve been reading for so long. Have enjoyed the ride.

5 Megan @ Megan's Munchies September 13, 2015 at 4:07 pm

Seven years?!?!? Where does the time go? Congrats!
Megan @ Megan’s Munchies recently posted..Pat-a-Cake, Pat-a-Cake….

6 April September 13, 2015 at 10:01 pm

WOW! Happy blog birthday! I’ve been following you for about six years now (omg, since I was in high school) and it’s been incredible to follow your running/fitness/life journey. Thank you for being so awesome and so blatantly awesome. Getting to meet you in NYC was definitely one of the highlights of my blogging experiences!

Wishing you all the best as you get ready for your baby’s arrival 🙂

Cheers!