Three for Thursday

by Meghann on May 8, 2014

1.  Happy Birthday, Kelly!

Sisters

My lil sis is 27 today!

I called Kelly after work and she said all she wanted for her birthday was dessert. Her husband was tasked with making a birthday cookie cake, I hope he delivered!

2.  The Interestings is getting better.

interestings

After a lackluster start (yawn!), I’m finally getting into the book. It took about 10 chapters to really sink my teeth into it, but the characters and their stories have definitely pulled me in.

3.  I can’t believe tomorrow is Friday. The week flew by and I’m looking forward to another quiet week at home.  Maddie is too.

image

Yep, life is rough!

Good night!

1 Sara @ LovingOnTheRun May 8, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Happy Birthday to Kelly!! A cookie cake sounds AMAZING!
Sara @ LovingOnTheRun recently posted..The Chaos of Life and Thank You!

2 Runner Girl Eats May 8, 2014 at 10:20 pm

We made giant cookies the other night just for fun and it was the best idea ever. The bigger the cookie, the better!

3 Jojo @ RunFastEatLots May 8, 2014 at 10:22 pm

Happy birthday to your lil sis! Hope you have a great weekend. It’s only one day away!
Jojo @ RunFastEatLots recently posted..Doing Stuff that Scares Me- Cycling with the Men

4 Mary May 9, 2014 at 2:27 am

Happy birthday Kelly! Hope she enjoys her dessert! 🙂
Mary recently posted..Guests for our wedding!

5 Christina (Sisters Running the Kitchen) May 9, 2014 at 7:13 pm

you and kelly are so pretty 🙂

have a good weekend!!
Christina (Sisters Running the Kitchen) recently posted..[giveaway] POLAR FT4 HEART RATE MONITOR WATCH

6 [email protected] My Mile! May 10, 2014 at 6:47 am

Happy Birthday Kelly!
I can’t believe the week is over either. It flew by!!!
[email protected] My Mile! recently posted..Running a 6 minute mile, lattes and laundry (not related at all).

7 Chelsea @ Designs on Dinner May 13, 2014 at 11:29 am

Happy Birthday, Kelly! Hope it was a great day. With lots of delicious dessert.
Chelsea @ Designs on Dinner recently posted..Happy Birthday, Dad!