more ยป" />

Happy Thanksgiving!

by MealsAndMiles on November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

I  hope your day was full of lots of trotting..
image

image

image

Good eats…
image

image

And family.
image

This year I have a lot to be thankful for:

I’m thankful for an amazing husband who supports me in everything I do.

I’m thankful for my friends and family who continue to push and support me.

I’m thankful for my job.

I’m thankful for my body for carrying me through 140.6 miles earlier this month.

I’m thankful for all of you for being there for me on this crazy journey through life.

I’m thankful for ice cream, massages, and craft beer.
image

I’m also thankful for Maddie and her puppy snuggles and kisses.

I’m just plain thankful for the awesome year and the many more to come!

What are you thankful for?

1 Gilly @ DoubleTroubleRunning November 28, 2013 at 8:19 pm

That’s a lovely post! We don’t have Thanksgiving here in Australia but all these posts are making me think of what I am thankful for! Gill

2 Kelsey November 28, 2013 at 9:02 pm

I ran the Tampa Bay Turkey Trot 10k this morning! Was quite chilly, but I enjoyed it!
Kelsey recently posted..Opposites attract #rawr #likemymomma @kathylap

3 Erica November 28, 2013 at 9:23 pm

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I didn’t trot, but I taught 2 classes at the gym ๐Ÿ™‚ The pictures are beautiful. Looks like yall had an amazing day. I’m thankful for Josh, Kaylin, my extended family, Frank, my health, my life!

4 Sara @ LovingOnTheRun November 28, 2013 at 9:25 pm

I am thankful for my amazing husband, my family who is far away but always there for me, a warm house, and food on the table! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Sara @ LovingOnTheRun recently posted..Happy Thanksgiving!

5 Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs November 28, 2013 at 10:08 pm

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you had a great day with friends & family!

I’m thankful for my husband & my fur-baby ๐Ÿ™‚
Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs recently posted..Question of the Day

6 Caroline November 29, 2013 at 12:15 am

Happy Thanksgiving! I feel overwhelmed with gratitude in my life despite the fact that all things are not as I would like them to be. I’m thankful for my job, people in my life who really care and listen, my house, provisions for everything that I need, and so much more.
Caroline recently posted..Filled With Gratitude

7 egb November 29, 2013 at 8:39 am

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for being healthy, having the ability to run, and for my family and their support!
egb recently posted..We’re going streaking!

8 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More November 29, 2013 at 9:45 am

Happy Thanksgiving!!
I had a great day too with an awesome 5k trot, delicious eats and lots of family and relaxation time. I’m so thankful for my family, friends, my job, and this whole journey of life and all of the ups and downs that come along with it!
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Post-Thanksgiving Fitness Friday

9 Sanaz@ Run for Cake November 29, 2013 at 11:43 am

I am so thankful for my family, my friends, my heath, my job and every opportunity that I have been given!
Sanaz@ Run for Cake recently posted..Thanksgiving on the fly

10 Laura November 29, 2013 at 12:09 pm

I’m thankful for my husband, family, our dog, having a job, owning our house, and being healthy!
Laura recently posted..Rex Wellness Sprint Triathlon Recap

11 Belle November 29, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Ouch, did you hurt your eye?

12 Paula @ Eat: Watch: Run November 29, 2013 at 5:33 pm

Super cute hair girl! Love that pic of you and Maddie.

13 Jess November 30, 2013 at 10:07 am

I read all the time but never comment. I had to though because your bangs are SO cute!

14 Claire December 1, 2013 at 8:56 pm

Thanksgiving is about the more important things . . . but still, your hair looks adorable.