5 Things That Made Me Smile This Week:
- Ordering special shirts for our Ironman Florida spectators. My brother, sister, and I have NINETEEN people coming to cheer the three of us on in Panama City! We’re incredibly thankful to have such amazing family and friends.
- My amazing husband. He’s really been a trooper lately, not only did he make dinner almost every night this week, but he also cleaned the kitchen and carried me to bed after I fell asleep on the couch (twice!).
- Running errands. I got so much stuff done this evening, including finally taking my bridesmaid dress in for alterations. The countdown is officially on – exactly one month to go until Emily and Aaron’s wedding
- Taking a rest day on Monday. That day was awesome.
- Watching the Honey BooBoo wedding special (I never had a chance to watch it last week). Don’t hate me, but I love that show and the wedding episode totally made me tear up!
What made you smile this week?
On tap for the weekend:
My first century!
My sister and I are registered for the 100-Mile Ride4Ronald on Sunday. The map is INSANE. If you’re familiar with Orlando at all, we start in the Lake Nona area and at one point end up in Winter Springs. It’s going to be a long day, but it’s going to be fun, especially since I’ll be doing it with my sister.
Have a great weekend!!!