Friday is Awesome

by Meghann on September 20, 2013

Happy Friday!!

happyfriday.jpg

5 Things That Made Me Smile This Week:

1. Ordering special shirts for our Ironman Florida spectators. My brother, sister, and I have NINETEEN people coming to cheer the three of us on in Panama City! We’re incredibly thankful to have such amazing family and friends.
  2. My amazing husband. He’s really been a trooper lately, not only did he make dinner almost every night this week, but he also cleaned the kitchen and carried me to bed after I fell asleep on the couch (twice!).
  3. Running errands. I got so much stuff done this evening, including finally taking my bridesmaid dress in for alterations. The countdown is officially on – exactly one month to go until Emily and Aaron’s wedding
  4. Taking a rest day on Monday. That day was awesome.
  5. Watching the Honey BooBoo wedding special (I never had a chance to watch it last week). Don’t hate me, but I love that show and the wedding episode totally made me tear up!

What made you smile this week?

On tap for the weekend:

ride4ronald.jpg

My first century!

My sister and I are registered for the 100-Mile Ride4Ronald on Sunday. The map is INSANE. If you’re familiar with Orlando at all, we start in the Lake Nona area and at one point end up in Winter Springs. It’s going to be a long day, but it’s going to be fun, especially since I’ll be doing it with my sister.

Have a great weekend!!!

1 Katherine September 20, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Good luck with your century this weekend!

Just curious… this is your first century mi ride? How many more century rides do you plan on doing before the big day? I’m asking because I hope to do an Ironman next year and I’m not sure how many really long bike rides I should do during training.

You are awesome! πŸ™‚ I hope you have an awesome day in PCB!

2 Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs September 21, 2013 at 12:32 am

Ooooh good luck to you & Kelly on your Century!

Have a great weekend!
Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs recently posted..High Five for Friday!

3 Laura September 21, 2013 at 7:32 am

Good luck on your century!

4 Sara @ LovingOnTheRun September 21, 2013 at 8:29 am

Wow good luck on the century!! That sounds intense but then you ARE doing an ironman so I guess that puts everything in comparison! Have a great weekend πŸ™‚
Sara @ LovingOnTheRun recently posted..Five Things Friday – 9/20/2013

5 Erica September 21, 2013 at 2:14 pm

Good luck!!!

SO cool that yall have amazing support for your upcoming race. You will rock it. And how sweet is the man?!

6 Allison September 21, 2013 at 3:49 pm

Good luck on the ride!!!

7 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More September 21, 2013 at 9:03 pm

Good luck with the ride! What made me smile this week? Enjoying a glass of wine with dinner Friday night. πŸ™‚
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Fitness Friday

8 eb @ Running on E September 21, 2013 at 9:12 pm

That is so awesome that you are doing the Ironman with both your brother and sister! What a great memory. I ran NYC marathon with my brother and it was a great experience.
eb @ Running on E recently posted..Fuelin’ Up Friday: Island Boost

9 Ashley September 21, 2013 at 11:36 pm

good luck on the century! you’re going to rock it!

and ps: love your little nod to the hubby. as a newlywed it made me smile πŸ™‚
Ashley recently posted..Lesson’s Learned From a Saturday Afternoon

10 Steph September 21, 2013 at 11:46 pm

Good luck on your ride! And I got a little teary watching Honey Boo Boo too! lol
Steph recently posted..*Giveaway* Reebok Weighted Ball

11 megan w. September 22, 2013 at 12:10 am

I teared up during sugie’s vows πŸ™‚

12 Runner Girl Eats September 22, 2013 at 8:18 am

I had a daycation to Destin Friday so that definitely made me smile πŸ™‚ Good luck today!!!
Runner Girl Eats recently posted..Destin Daycation