more ยป" />

#RunHappyIs

by Meghann on April 30, 2013

Screen shot 2013-04-30 at 9.02.51 PM.png

Screen shot 2013-04-30 at 9.05.48 PM.png

Screen shot 2013-04-30 at 9.07.42 PM.png

You know me, I’m a sucker for a good marketing campaign, and Brooks has a good one out right now. “#RunHappyIs” is an expansion of their popular #RunHappy campaign. The hashtag leads to a cool website that allows runners to customize their own graphic with what #RunHappy means to them.

Screen shot 2013-04-30 at 9.16.35 PM.png

Itโ€™s pretty easy to do.

You can either tweet what #RunHappyIs and @BrooksRunning will tweet back a link with your custom graphic:

Screen shot 2013-04-30 at 9.25.05 PM.png

Or you can go to http://is.runhappy.com to start from scratch.

Screen shot 2013-04-30 at 9.27.13 PM.png

You can fill in what #RunHappyIs, add your name/twitter handle, choose your background, then share with friends.

Screen shot 2013-04-30 at 9.28.37 PM.png

Itโ€™s just a FUN concept, plain and simple.

So what is “Run Happy” to you? Go to http://is.runhappy.com/ and share it with the world. ๐Ÿ™‚

*I’m a Brooks Run Happy Ambassador. As always, all opinions are my own and I really do think this is a cool concept. Way to go Brooks!

c

1 Amy @ Sweaty+Sweet April 30, 2013 at 9:50 pm

#RunHappyIs the chance to clear my mind after a long day and finish the run feeling better than when I started. ๐Ÿ™‚
So wonderful meeting you the other day Meghann! Love your blog and am excited to follow your IM training. That’s one goal I have yet to tackle! ๐Ÿ™‚
Amy @ Sweaty+Sweet recently posted..St. Anthonyโ€™s Triathlon 2013

2 @twinsrun April 30, 2013 at 10:01 pm

Love Brooks! ๐Ÿ™‚
@twinsrun recently posted..We Run DC: Inaugural Nike Women Half Marathon D.C.

3 Presh April 30, 2013 at 10:45 pm

Love the porta potty one!!
#RunHappyIs pushing yourself beyond your limit!
Presh recently posted..Like what you see in the mirror.

4 Mary April 30, 2013 at 11:00 pm

That dog’s ears are great!
#RunHappyIs when the rest of the world ceases to exist on a run and it becomes just you and your trail.
Mary recently posted..Live to run or run to live?

5 Jane @ Not Plain So Jane April 30, 2013 at 11:17 pm

#RunHappyIs leaving it on the pavement & not letting a parking ticket ruin my entire day.
Jane @ Not Plain So Jane recently posted..Work-out Tunes Inspired…

6 Erin May 1, 2013 at 5:11 am

I love that little dog! Sadly, my cat is not a very willing running buddy.

7 Jan @ Sprouts n Squats May 1, 2013 at 6:33 am

Run Happy is going further than you said you were going to. Run Happy is letting all the stress go out of your life. Run Happy is feeling free ๐Ÿ™‚
Jan @ Sprouts n Squats recently posted..What I ate Wednesday #10

8 Beth @ Running with the Sunrise May 1, 2013 at 8:27 am

I love this campaign almost as much as I love Brooks. They’re such a great company and I love that they do so much to really inspire the running community. Someday I hope that I can become a Brooks ambassador, too. ๐Ÿ™‚ Run happy!
Beth @ Running with the Sunrise recently posted..Monday in Photos

9 Cori @ olivetorun May 1, 2013 at 8:40 am

I’m partnering with Brooks for a challenge this month. I LOVE them!!
Cori @ olivetorun recently posted..Embrace Your Shake

10 Courtney May 1, 2013 at 8:58 am

What a fun idea! I love the first and second graphics.
Courtney recently posted..Getting Ahead of Myself

11 Karen @ Runner Girl Eats May 1, 2013 at 9:09 am

The porta potty one is my favorite thing of all time haha love Brooks advertising. Such a fun idea!
Karen @ Runner Girl Eats recently posted..Brought to you by the number 2

12 Heather May 1, 2013 at 9:25 am

I Ran Happy at St. A’s after using a super clean Anderson’s porta potty ๐Ÿ˜‰
Heather recently posted..best. date. ever.

13 Chelsea May 1, 2013 at 10:31 am

I saw Monica at RER taking about this the other day and thought it was just the coolest thing! I’m a sucker for “custom graphics”, and it’s even better when it’s running related ๐Ÿ˜€
Chelsea recently posted..Taking a little breather

14 Jojo May 1, 2013 at 10:32 am

I really like these! I think I’m going to make some myself ๐Ÿ™‚

15 Annette @FitnessPerks May 1, 2013 at 11:23 am

Fun! Runhappyis when the weather is just right ๐Ÿ˜‰
Annette @FitnessPerks recently posted..Why Do We Blog?

16 joelle (on a pink typewriter) May 1, 2013 at 11:54 am

I posted what running happy means to me a few weeks ago… awesome marketing campaign- agreed!

17 Emily N May 1, 2013 at 11:58 am

great campaign. thanks for sharing.
Emily N recently posted..Back to Normal

18 Emily May 1, 2013 at 12:06 pm

That dog is too funny! Run happy is clear skies and perfect running weather ๐Ÿ™‚
Emily recently posted..Lord Stanley+Random Things

19 Rhoda @3cheaprunners May 1, 2013 at 2:19 pm

Run happy is having some time to myself after a day at work! Love that time!
Rhoda @3cheaprunners recently posted..Last One…I Promise

20 Kristin May 1, 2013 at 4:27 pm

This really is a great campaign! The porta potty one is so true.
Kristin recently posted..RUN NIKE WOMEN SERIES

21 Zaneta May 1, 2013 at 7:44 pm

I love it! I’ve already made a couple and will probably be back for more! ๐Ÿ™‚ I heart Brooks!
Zaneta recently posted..Wordless Wednesday: #runhappyis

22 Meghan @ After the Ivy League May 1, 2013 at 8:04 pm

This is such an awesome idea! I need to think of what my #runhappyis!
Meghan @ After the Ivy League recently posted..WIAW #30: Actual Real Food

23 Becky @ runfundone May 1, 2013 at 9:27 pm

How lame am I? My thought was: “Run Happy Is…running.” Yep. Running makes me happy. That’s all I’ve got!
Becky @ runfundone recently posted..Gulpโ€ฆMarathon?