Checking In

by Meghann on April 12, 2013

Hey Guys!

Happy Friday!!!! Only, it’s not exactly Friday for me – I feel like my week has only just begun! I have a whole weekend of work up ahead and I couldn’t be more excited about it! So far this week has been a blast and I can’t wait to get to race day!

Anyway, I just wanted to check in and share a few photos from our adventures thus far this week. I was asked two very important questions when I interview for this job: Can you drive a big truck? and How much weight can you lift? I was told I would learn the significance of those questions later and boy have I figured it out this week! I’ve definitely been getting my workout in with t-shirt and good bag boxes. Burn baby, burn! I still haven’t had the chance to drive the big truck yet, but maybe today will be the day. 😉

We LOVE our volunteers! Seriously, NONE of this would be possible without them!!!

Two more days to go!!!!

1 Krissy @ Shiawase Life April 12, 2013 at 10:34 am

So exciting! Thanks for taking us along for the ride, Meghann!!!
Krissy @ Shiawase Life recently posted..wordless wednesday.

2 Run DMT April 12, 2013 at 10:40 am

I had no idea you were working for Iron Girl now. That is very exciting! See you at packet pick-up tonight and if not, definitely on Sunday.

3 lisa fine April 12, 2013 at 10:56 am

So cool! I’d love to have a job like that someday.

Good luck with everything this weekend! Looking forward to a recap, and hearing more of what it’s like to be on the planning and executing side of a race.
lisa fine recently posted..we love : free cone day at ben and jerrys.

4 Kayla April 12, 2013 at 10:58 am

So much fun!! It is awesome that your job is a place where you can always be inspired by the participants around you!
Kayla recently posted..Toning up the Muscles

5 Sonia the Mexigarian April 12, 2013 at 11:07 am

So very cool. I think it’d be fun to work there. so much inspiration and support from all fronts.

I take it your crossfit training is going to come in handy when lifting heavy boxes 😉
Sonia the Mexigarian recently posted..Soreness & Beasties

6 Courtney April 12, 2013 at 11:18 am

What a fun job 🙂 It’s great that you are able to work with something you love; we should all be certain to enter a career we’re passionate about, but many don’t!
Courtney recently posted..Things That Make Me Smile

7 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More April 12, 2013 at 11:29 am

So fun!!! 🙂

8 Kelsey April 12, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Awesome job and such an exciting weekend for you! Have a great time!!!
Kelsey recently posted..FUN RUNS and SMOOTHIE EXPERIMENTS

9 Eesh April 12, 2013 at 12:32 pm

So cool! Looks like you’ll be having an awesome weekend!

Eesh recently posted..On The Other Side…Literally

10 Molly April 12, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Ooh I like the shirts. I’ll be picking mine up tonight!
Molly recently posted..Strawberry Classic

11 Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs April 12, 2013 at 1:18 pm

So cool! Hope you have a great work weekend!
Michelle @ A Healthy Mrs recently posted..High Five for Friday!

12 Elizabeth @ Positive Change April 12, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Such a fun time! Getting out of the office is great if you have the job!! I love when I get to go out and get out of the chair!
Elizabeth @ Positive Change recently posted..New to Blogging

13 Karen @ Runner Girl Eats April 12, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Looks like a lot of fun! It makes a world of difference when you love your job.
Karen @ Runner Girl Eats recently posted..Friday Favorites

14 Chelsea April 12, 2013 at 3:46 pm

You go, girl! The event looks amazing so far, can’t wait to hear more about it – keep up three awesome work 🙂
Chelsea recently posted..How about a survey

15 Emily @ The Swallow Flies April 12, 2013 at 3:59 pm

So exciting! I am more than a little jealous! Have a blast this weekend!
Emily @ The Swallow Flies recently posted..Chicken Tamale Casserole

16 Annette @FitnessPerks April 12, 2013 at 5:37 pm

Such a fun job!!

17 Emily April 12, 2013 at 6:14 pm

How fun! Good luck this weekend!
Emily recently posted..The One Where I Lose Everything

18 Karen :0) April 13, 2013 at 9:02 am

How much fun is that?! Love it! Have a great weekend! :0)
Karen :0) recently posted..Fitness Friday–April 12

19 Frances April 13, 2013 at 9:38 am

Looks like you’re having fun! They say if you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life. 🙂

20 Victoria @ Reluctantly Skinny April 13, 2013 at 4:03 pm

your job looks like so much fun. it’s nice that you get to work in a field that you love and that you get to travel!
Victoria @ Reluctantly Skinny recently posted..Healthier Shepherd’s Pie

21 Jan @ Sprouts n Squats April 13, 2013 at 4:45 pm

Hehe hopefully you will get to drive the big truck soon 🙂
Jan @ Sprouts n Squats recently posted..Friday Favourites #6

22 ash bear April 13, 2013 at 5:53 pm

This job looks SO perfect for you! I’m so thankful you found a perfect fit!
ash bear recently posted..Stephanie Nieman’s Revolve Body Ride

23 Kelsey April 15, 2013 at 12:24 pm

Congratulations on your first race! It looked like so much fun! If IronGirl comes to my area I’m definitely going to try to make it to a race. Such an awesome and inspiring job!
Kelsey recently posted..Foodie Friday: Orange Chicken w/Broccoli