I’m a morning person

by Meghann on March 12, 2013

Man, I am so much more productive in the mornings than in the evenings.

This morning I:

• ran 5 miles
  • showered, dressed, straightened my hair
  • walked Maddie
  • prepped dinner
  • wrote a blog post
  • ate breakfast
  • packed my lunch
  • downloaded a new book (I’m starting The Host, the new movie previews sold me on actually wanting to read/listen to the book before the movie comes out)
  • stopped for Starbucks on the way to work

I was up at 5:30 and on my way to work by 8:00. I think it’s safe to say I’m a morning person through and through.

However, I’m not so much an evening person.

This evening I:

• ate dinner from the crock pot
  • sat on the couch (where I remain)

There’s a reason why I prefer to get up early and get things done. If I leave anything for the evening, it’s never going to happen. When I first started running, I ran in the evenings and was pretty bad with coming up with excuses to not run. When I switched to mornings, the excuses stopped and I was more inspired than ever to run further and faster. I definitely prefer being lazy in the evenings. There’s nothing better than cuddling up on the couch after a long day and doing absolutely nothing.

So, about that lunch I packed and dinner I prepped…

Here’s lunch:

20130312_121642.jpg

Packing a lunch everyday is something new for me. Not only have I worked from home the last two years with ample access to the kitchen for every meal, but I was lucky enough to live within a couple of miles of the office when I lived in Orlando and had the ability to drive home during my lunch break.

Now that I live 25 minutes from the office, I’d say the odds of driving home during my break are very, very slim. So I have the new challenge of packing a healthy lunch everyday.

20130312_121731.jpg

Today’s lunch was fairly basic since I was still wiped from vacation when I was at the store on Sunday and couldn’t think of much else but lunch meat and sandwiches. The Boars Head jerk turkey breast was on sale so I bought a half a pound of that plus some swiss cheese to go with it.

20130312_121754.jpg

The jerk turkey was SPICY! much spicier than any other Boars Head meat I’ve ever tried. I was happy I had the cucumber slices to help cool my mouth down. The cucumber was much more effective than the sparkling water.

For dessert I had the new Chobani Flip Almond Coco Loco

20130312_122753.jpg

I tried the Key Lime Chobani Flip on Sunday and LOVED it, so I was really looking forward to this one. I loved how thick and creamy the yogurt was, plus the coconut flavoring definitely gave it a tropical kick. The almond slivers and chocolate pieces were the perfect crunchy topping.

20130312_123115.jpg

Chobani, you did good with the new Flip line. So far I’m impressed.

Dinner:

I wanted to recreate the amazing chicken chili Jess made at the cabin over the weekend, but I never got a complete recipe from her so I decided to sort of wing it.

Here’s what went in the crock pot this morning:

• 1.5 lbs boneless chicken breast
  • 1/2 onion, chopped
  • 2 garlic cloves, minces
  • 1 16-oz can diced tomatoes w/ green chilis
  • 1 16-oz can black beans
  • 2 cups broth
  • 2 cups water
  • 1 cup frozen corn
  • cumin
  • red pepper flakes
  • basil
  • oregano
  • chili powder
  • 1 16-oz container plain Chobani (stirred in at the end)

I cooked everything on low for 10 hours, then shredded the chicken and stirred in the yogurt when I got home. It wasn’t quite the same as Jess’s chili (it was missing a main ingredient – cream cheese!), but it definitely got the job done.

Served with some shredded cheese on top and a side of steamed brussels sprouts.

IMG_9724.jpg

Yum!

Now my feet are up and I’m catching up on Downton Abbey (LOVE that show!). Man I love being lazy in the evenings!

Oh, before I forget, here’s my EOTD (aka elevator outfit of the day). hat tip to Kristin for coining that hilarious phrase

EOTD.jpg

Shirt: Loft, Pants: NY&CO circa ’08, Necklace: Target

Thanks for all the great shopping advice today! I found some really cute skirts on sale on The Limited and Loft websites that I’m really tempted to order. I can see where skirts could easily become my new best friends.

Alright, time for bed. Good night!

Are you a morning person or an evening person?

1 Abby March 12, 2013 at 10:14 pm

Morning person 100%! My morning was almost the exact same as yours, which led to a pretty similar evening. Nothing beats just being able to relax at night!

2 Rebecca March 12, 2013 at 10:19 pm

Hard to say….my “pre work” hours are almost the same amount of time, but Mr. toddler and his routine eats up my entire morning, so I’ve become accustomed to doing everything in the evening when he is sleeping. I rarely stay up past 11 though :-). I like sleep hehe
Rebecca recently posted..Ozzie the Wonder Mutt: A Doggy Memorial

3 Alison March 12, 2013 at 10:26 pm

Definitely a night owl. It is hard for me to get to bed before 1am.

OK, I will admit I am not a fan of daily selfies so maybe I am missing part of the concept, but why do people take photos of themselves looking at their phones? Isn’t it pretty easy to frame the shot in the phone and then look up into the mirror? This isn’t aimed specifically at you, I see a lot of bloggers do the same thing. What am I missing?

4 Monica March 12, 2013 at 10:34 pm

No – it might be impossible. I’ve never been able to take one without the camera being right in front of my face, and I’ve tried.

5 Meghann March 13, 2013 at 7:52 am

Agree with what Monica said. I’ve tried, but a lot of times the phone will end up in front of my face or I won’t get the full body shot.

6 Alison March 13, 2013 at 11:11 am

Oh, if it is just a matter of technique, it is definitely possible! PBFingers and Ali on the Run are two bloggers that come to mind that do good mirror selfies. I just assumed there was some reason some people decide to partially hide their face, but I couldn’t work out what the reason was.

7 Monica March 12, 2013 at 10:37 pm

I am really excited that you are back to a 9-5 because I hope you will have amazing ideas that I can use to be healthy! Do you just eat your lunch at lunch? Do you get hungry between meals? Are you snacking or just powering through? I always find I get sooo hungry at work between means that I eat as much for snacks as I do for meals, which is really too many calories for my needs.

8 Meghann March 13, 2013 at 7:51 am

I had a handful of nuts that I brought in my purse around 10:30, then ate the rest of my leftover salad from the day before (there wasn’t much left) around 4:00. I’ll try to get photos of the snacks today to show a more complete day of food. I’m not much of a snacker in the sense that I’ll just sit at my desk and nibble all day, but I am in the sense of having strategically placed hearty snacks through the day.

9 Elisabeth March 12, 2013 at 10:45 pm

I work 3rd shift, so I’m all screwed up – not really an evening or morning person!

10 Jessie March 12, 2013 at 11:01 pm

I’m trying SO hard to become a morning person! Somedays I am, sometimes I’m not 🙂 I need to workout in the mornings though otherwise I won’t do it!

Loving the work outfits, by the way!
Jessie recently posted..My low-key weekend in a nutshell

11 Jillian March 12, 2013 at 11:20 pm

I 100% recommend checking out Salvation Army or Goodwill for work clothes. I find things in fantastic shape and it definitely is a great starting point for someone moving into a “work” uniform and doesn’t want to spend boatloads of money. I’ve found many very cute things with tags at thrift stores (Sunshine Thrift on S. Dale Mabry is great, fyi!).

12 Angela March 12, 2013 at 11:32 pm

I’d say I’m more of a mid-day person… Is that possible? Haha maybe I’m just lazy. I can’t wait to try the new Chobani products!! Chobani is my favorite!
Angela recently posted..Motivation

13 Cecilia @MommiesRun March 12, 2013 at 11:34 pm

I saw that Boars Head turkey the other day and I was intrigued! I’ll have to try that. I love the yellow on you! So pretty. I wold be a morning person if I could get my butt up and out of bed. Snooze is my nemesis.

14 Samantha March 13, 2013 at 12:17 am

Any chance you can link up to the items for your EOTD (love the acronym)? I can already tell I’m going to be lusting after some of your business casual attire!

15 Meghann March 13, 2013 at 7:48 am

haha I’ll see what I can do. I might start doing weekly round ups.

16 Mary March 13, 2013 at 1:42 am

I’m a morning person too! It’s 5:30 here and I’ve just gotten up for almost exactly the same routine as you although it’s feeding and letting the cat out instead of walking the dog and it will be stopping for petrol instead of a Starbucks!
Mary recently posted..Feeling the burn!

17 Grazia March 13, 2013 at 4:00 am

Definetely a morning person! I love to work out before dawn and relax at home in the evening.

18 Clara March 13, 2013 at 5:30 am

I’m definitely a morning person when it comes to when I’m the most productive but I usually find it difficult to get up early. But once I’m up I get lots done! And it’s much nicer to just go home after work and relax and not have to do anything. Plus a workout in the morning usually makes me make healthier choices throughout the day and a workout in the evening just gets postponed. 😀

19 Karen @ Runner Girl Eats March 13, 2013 at 6:06 am

I am a morning person but can’t workout in the morning unless I’m up at 4am…and that’s too early! So I stick to evening workouts during the week. Loving the EOTDs!
Karen @ Runner Girl Eats recently posted..Sauce Headwear Giveaway!

20 Sara @my less serious life March 13, 2013 at 6:47 am

i am the exact same way about mornings and evenings!
Sara @my less serious life recently posted..what i ate wednesday: issue 72

21 Barry Wright, III March 13, 2013 at 7:19 am

Definitely a morning person! I can be productive on weekend nights if I know I’m not required to get up in the morning though.
Barry Wright, III recently posted..Two Races, Two States, Two Hours (Massachusetts and Connecticut – 7 and 8 of 50)

22 Hillary March 13, 2013 at 7:21 am

I am 100% a morning person—I get it from my dad. I’m a teacher, and I find I get my best work done before the kids even get here—between 6:40 and 7:30. I do workout in the afternoons (I have to be at school way too early to do it in the mornings), but after that, I am completely and utterly useless. I usually find myself sliding lower and lower down the couch as the night goes on!
Hillary recently posted..Getting Pumped

23 abbi March 13, 2013 at 7:31 am

I’m very much a morning person as well. My routine has been thrown off a bit in the last few months which has been messing with my mornings but I know I’ll get back soon. In the evenings, I’m worthless.
abbi recently posted..Chambersburg Half Marathon 2013

24 Sara @ Fitcupcaker March 13, 2013 at 7:31 am

Wow u got a ton done. Some days I am more of a morning person than other days. Depends on how work etc goes the day before
Sara @ Fitcupcaker recently posted..WIAW- A Paleo Day

25 Sara @ Fitcupcaker March 13, 2013 at 7:31 am

Sara @ Fitcupcaker recently posted..WIAW- A Paleo Day

26 Rebecca King March 13, 2013 at 7:48 am

Absolute morning person here. I always have been. If something needs to be done it is done best early for me.
Rebecca King recently posted..Incorporating The Paleo Diet Into Your Lifestyle

27 Elizabeth @ Positive Change March 13, 2013 at 8:13 am

I’m totally like you! All in the morning, and the evening is my time to lay on the couch watch tv, movies, or reading:) Love the outfit!
Elizabeth @ Positive Change recently posted..5 Quick Facts! II

28 Courtney March 13, 2013 at 8:28 am

I’m definitely a morning person! Up at 5AM, gym for an hour, a little morning yoga to wake up the soul, meditation, reading and writing, getting ready for work, and at the office by 8:15AM. Three cheers for mornings 🙂

29 Jana @ Happy Wife Healthy Life March 13, 2013 at 9:01 am

I am a little late to the game, but congratulations on the new job girl! I am definitely a morning person as well and I get up at 5 to workout so I can be out the door by 8. In the evenings, I make dinner, eat, then head to the couch for a little tv time or for some reading! Working out in the evening is not my cup of tea! 🙂
Jana @ Happy Wife Healthy Life recently posted..WIAW: Sunday Happenings

30 Melissa March 13, 2013 at 9:04 am

I’m a morning person too — I just LOVE getting my run in before going to work. Also, just wanted to say (since I haven’t commented on your recent posts!) CONGRATS on the job! I’m so happy for you! I’ve always liked your blog (I discovered it in late 2011, so I didn’t read it when you were working before) but I think that this will make your blog SO MUCH better (and more relate-able to us office drones!)

Love the elevator pics! 🙂 Keep ’em comin’!

31 Natalie @ Free Range Human March 13, 2013 at 9:20 am

I think it depends on your definition of a morning person. I definitely get more done in the morning, and would much prefer to get my workout in early. However, to do that before work would mean getting up at least by 5 and I just can’t do that early!
Natalie @ Free Range Human recently posted..Currently

32 Meghan @ After the Ivy League March 13, 2013 at 9:25 am

I am so the opposite! Not a morning person at all, and love to be productive in the evenings. I usually go for my runs/workouts right after work and when I’m finished, I get the adrenaline surge and am super productive for an hour or two, blogging, cooking, doing dishes, etc. Then by the time 8:30-9 hits, I’m ready to relax and not move from the couch for a couple hours. Waking up when it’s still dark out is just so difficult for me, I can’t do it!
Meghan @ After the Ivy League recently posted..WIAW and Super Exciting News!

33 Melissa March 13, 2013 at 9:25 am

Noticed your lunch bag in the photo – where did you get it from? I have been having trouble finding one that fits all of my food (breakfast, lunch and snacks) and does not feel like a beach bag?

34 Emily March 13, 2013 at 9:32 am

I keep trying to be a morning person, but so far it’s not happening! It doesn’t help that I live 5 minutes from work so I can push it to 8am and still get to work on time.
Emily recently posted..Weekend Through Instagram

35 Anne March 13, 2013 at 1:01 pm

I used to live 5 minutes from work and fell into the same trap. I got my routine down so that I could be at my desk 30 minutes after waking up.

36 Melissa @TryingtoHeal March 13, 2013 at 9:45 am

I hear you on getting more done in the morning. After I get home from work all I do is take a nap, eat dinner and read a book!

37 Katie March 13, 2013 at 10:00 am

I’m more of an evening person. (I try to go to bed about 10) but so far I cannot get myself out of bed for a morning workout except for my tuesday morning yoga sculpt class. I’m hoping this summer when the sunrises a little earlier that i’ll be able to get into the habit of morning workouts, but for now I’m single and living at home, so I like having things to do in the evening (aka workouts).
Katie recently posted..Blue Skies are Back!

38 Aishah @ Coffee, Love, Health March 13, 2013 at 10:08 am

Meghann do you mind sharing how you get your iphone pictures to show up so big and clear on the blog please? If you look at mine, they are so small and I don’t know how to make my pictures bigger, better and more clear.

Also, the EOTD pictures are fun! 🙂
Aishah @ Coffee, Love, Health recently posted..Chocolate & Cardio

39 Meghann March 13, 2013 at 1:20 pm

I’m not sure. I have a Droid (Galaxy S3) and I upload the photos to Google Drive

40 Ani March 13, 2013 at 10:08 am

I am most definitely a morning person, but unfortunately with my school schedule I only have time to run in the late-afternoon. Oh well! Better than no run at all. I look forward to the summer where 6am runs will become a routine. The Host is a great book! I am not a Twilight fan (AT ALL), but I thought Stephenie Meyer did a much better job with this stand-alone novel.
Ani recently posted..I Got a Golden Ticket

41 Kristin March 13, 2013 at 10:35 am

Glad to see the EOTD made it to your post 🙂 Love the outfit!
Kristin recently posted..An Irish Woof Wednesday

42 Ashley March 13, 2013 at 10:39 am

Morning person over here too! Even though I don’t spring out of bed in the mornings (it took me a solid half hour to get up today!) I’m still 100% more productive in the a.m. than I am at night. The only way I will work out after work is if I make plans with a friend. I like to cram all my busy-ness into the early hours and then leave plenty of free time for couch sitting at night 🙂
Ashley recently posted..Date Night

43 Gianna @ Run, Lift, Repeat March 13, 2013 at 10:50 am

Fellow morning person here! I have to be in the office at 8 these days which has meant my 5:30 wake ups have turned to 4:30 wake ups. But no better feeling than I had this morning after banging out a 10 mile tempo run before work!
Much rather have that out of the way and just 3 to shake out tonight vs having it all on my plate this evening after a 12 hour day.
But now on the weekends I am a pumpkin – you want me to stay out past 10pm you better be highly entertaining 🙂
Gianna @ Run, Lift, Repeat recently posted..Winning is FUN

44 Jane @ Not Plain So Jane March 13, 2013 at 10:58 am

Sounds about like my days. Productivity slowly starts to decline throughout the day!
Jane @ Not Plain So Jane recently posted..Coffee Exchange

45 Amanda March 13, 2013 at 11:23 am

For The Chicken Chili try the recipe Janae from Hungry Runner Girl uses when she makes cream cheese chicken chili. If you can’t find it on her site let me know and I will send you the ingredients. It’s the easiest and by far the best I’ve ever eaten!

46 Emily N March 13, 2013 at 11:32 am

i am the same way. I get an obscene amount done in the morning, but then when i get home from work i am a log. no good when the hubs is NOT a morning person, so our schedules do not match up.
Emily N recently posted..Another Date Night – Valentine’s Edition

47 jillian March 13, 2013 at 11:33 am

I am definitely a morning person! Unfortunately, I have two jobs so sometimes I have to do things at night, but I prefer the mornings. Even when I have a chance to sleep in, I wake up early!
jillian recently posted..The Number Means Nothing

48 Anna @ Tough Lipstick March 13, 2013 at 11:34 am

Totally relate – I’m 100% a morning person and such a lazy beast at night.

P.S. I LOVED the Host. Read it a while back and got so pumped when I saw they were releasing a movie version. YAY!
Anna @ Tough Lipstick recently posted..Banish Under Eye Woes!

49 Steph March 13, 2013 at 12:02 pm

I feel like I fluctutate between morning person and night owl. I can get a ton done in the morning, but there are times when I get a ton done at night. I’m weird like that. 🙂
Steph recently posted..3 years later…

50 Annette @FitnessPerks March 13, 2013 at 12:07 pm

That’s amazing how much you get done!! Some days I am super productive in the mornings, and some days not. But when I’m not, I do it in the evening. However, workouts are a MUST in the morning for me–I work so much harder then. hah!

cute outfit!
Annette @FitnessPerks recently posted..Reduction in ‘Magazine Reading’

51 Becky @ Olives n Wine March 13, 2013 at 12:20 pm

I am totally a morning person!! I can barely stay awake past 8pm but am always up before 5am! I love getting so much done in the morning – working out, walking the dog, cleaning, getting beautiful for the day – similar to you 🙂 It sets a great tone for the day!
Becky @ Olives n Wine recently posted..Ellie Review

52 Ashley March 13, 2013 at 12:37 pm

How serendipitous, I too just got sold on, The Host.
Darn those tv ad salespeople, they do good work.

I must warn you though, the book is pretty good.
I have a hard time putting it down!

Thanks for sharing!

53 Anne March 13, 2013 at 12:59 pm

Night Owl through and through! I get a surge of energy at night, which helps keep me up (sometimes to my own detriment). It’s useful now that I’m back in school and have to stay up late finishing assignments and writing papers.

54 Maureen March 13, 2013 at 1:16 pm

Definitely a morning person. For me, I feel like I accomplish so much more earlier in the day than I ever could in the evening. If I don’t have somewhere to be or something that needs to be done, it’s so easy for me to just change out of my work clothes, sit around, and do nothing.
Maureen recently posted..What A Difference A Day Makes

55 Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction March 13, 2013 at 1:44 pm

Totally agree! I would much rather get things done during the day than at night. Unfortunately, that means I would have to wake up super early though (due to my jobs hours). Luckily spring is approaching, so the daylight will help me want to do more things after work!
Stellina @ My Yogurt Addiction recently posted..New Hair with a Flair

56 The Many Thoughts of a Reader March 13, 2013 at 2:58 pm

I am a night owl. Unfortunately, going through winter in the north does not make me want to workout in the dark, even my treadmill. Wahhh. Here’s hoping to spring. I used to be so much better about mid-morning working out but that just doesn’t jibe with the child ha.
The Many Thoughts of a Reader recently posted..Meal Planning Lunch Style

57 Becki @ Fighting for Wellness March 13, 2013 at 3:20 pm

You know, that may be my problem too. Hopefully once winter in New England is over I’ll be able to get out of bed earlier.
Becki @ Fighting for Wellness recently posted..My Arbonne 30 Day Detox Results

58 Becki @ Fighting for Wellness March 13, 2013 at 3:19 pm

I definitely get more done in the morning, by far, but I just can’t seem to roll out of the bed early enough to make it worth it. I’m working on it, but I keep self-sabotaging.
Becki @ Fighting for Wellness recently posted..My Arbonne 30 Day Detox Results

59 Sarah @ Yogi in Action March 13, 2013 at 3:29 pm

I am so jealous of all morning people! I WISH I was a morning person. But every single morning, my alarm goes off and I hit snooze until the last possible moment, and then finally drag my self out of bed.

But then at about 9 pm at night, I have all this energy and could stay up all night getting stuff done. My boyfriend will try and convince me to go to bed for aroun 10:30, and it’s always “Yeah- I’m just going to do one more thing….”

60 Victoria @ Reluctantly Skinny March 13, 2013 at 3:29 pm

I think we’re the opposite – I’m so envious of people who can wake up before 8am! I do most of my prep the night before because I know I’ll want to sleep in all morning.
Victoria @ Reluctantly Skinny recently posted..WIAW: It’s the Little Things

61 Lindsay March 13, 2013 at 3:36 pm

I am such a morning person. I feel like I waste the day if I skip my workouts and hang in bed.
Lindsay recently posted..what the H wednesday #0: test run.

62 Melissa March 13, 2013 at 4:05 pm

I’m so jealous of all you did before most people are out of bed! I would love to be a morning person, but I’m just not… Total late owl. I’m really trying to work on the night side to help out the morning side, but struggling. I really want to run a marathon in the fall, but will have to do those longer weekday runs in the morning (too hot in evenings, plus have kids). But I’m honestly scared to get out by myself and do those? But then again, I think my neighborhood would be pretty safe. Are you not leary of running alone?
Congratulations on your new gig! I love seeing your determination of getting it all done. It’s inspiring.

63 Megan March 13, 2013 at 4:46 pm

Loft is my favorite store for casual work clothes! And you can’t beat their 40-50% off sales!

And I’m more of an evening person in the winter, but once the sun starts getting up early, so do I!
Megan recently posted..Mercedes Half Marathon

64 Sarah March 13, 2013 at 5:30 pm

I definitely consider anyone that works out in the morning to be a morning person. I wish I was one! I did think it was a little funny that you put things like shower, eat breakfast, get coffee, etc. on your list of accomplishments for the morning. I kinda thought those were standard morning activities for most people.

65 meredith March 13, 2013 at 5:33 pm

I am a total morning person! I can accomplish so many things waking up naturally before dawn. Come 7:00 pm, I am finished and can’t do another thing!
meredith recently posted..Special Deliveries

66 Christine March 13, 2013 at 5:46 pm

I’m curious how Maddie is adjusting (or will adjust) to being alone all day.

67 Erin @ The Elliptical Chronicles March 13, 2013 at 6:43 pm

Total morning person. I get so excited for the day and can plow through any number of to-do list tasks from morning through afternoon. Once dinner-time hits, though, I begin to fade fast… Needless to say, my “nights out” have drastically changed from a mere few years ago 😛
Erin @ The Elliptical Chronicles recently posted..Teacher’s Pet

68 Sonia the Mexigarian March 13, 2013 at 6:51 pm

What kind of lunch bag do you have? It seems like it’s large enough to hold several sizes of tupperware and I am looking for something like that. As well as keeping it cool.

I used to be a morning person. Now I just draaaaaag. Totally need to get back into the am swing of things.
Sonia the Mexigarian recently posted..WIAW Cabbage me this. . .

69 Meghann March 13, 2013 at 7:09 pm

It’s a Thirty-One bag my mother in law gave me for my birthday last year. I do love how big it is.

70 Steph March 13, 2013 at 7:14 pm

Definitely a night person, hands down. You’ll sometimes find me cleaning house in the wee hours of the night! In the morning all I want to do is snuggle under the covers, and drink a cup of coffee!
Steph recently posted..Chicas and Zucchini Tomato Quiche

71 BroccoliHut March 13, 2013 at 8:25 pm

Is there such a thing as an “afternoon” person? If so, I’m definitely that. I am my most productive between the hours of 1-5pm, for sure.

72 Art @ Fit at Fifty March 13, 2013 at 9:11 pm

I am impresses, you get more done be 8:00am than most people do all day!
Art

73 Kim Craig March 13, 2013 at 10:19 pm

Yup. I ‘m a morning person too. And I love the elevator outfit of the day idea!
Kim Craig recently posted..Carrots and Cookies Fit for a King…

74 Melissa March 13, 2013 at 10:43 pm

Ditto on the morning thing. I’m hoping to work from home in the next year or two (especially when we have kids) but still plan on getting up bright and early to run/workout in some way and enjoy the morning.

On another note, we had chili tonight too! And Brussels sprouts! I always have to have cornbread with my chili though. It’s like a crime to me if I can’t.
Melissa recently posted..I’m a BuluBox Ambassador!

75 Natalie March 14, 2013 at 8:02 am

I’m a morning person as long as I have had my coffee.
Natalie recently posted..Bling bling

76 Andrea @ Run, Eat, Date, Sleep March 14, 2013 at 10:10 am

I’m loving your work outfits! Super cute!

I really wish I could be a morning person. My pillows love me too much.
Andrea @ Run, Eat, Date, Sleep recently posted..Scenes from Epcot’s Flower and Garden Festival

77 Jess @ Just Call Me Janks March 19, 2013 at 9:15 am

I’m a morning person (once I get out of bed), but an evening exerciser. It’s so invigorating to have things checked off your ‘to do’ list before some people start their day! Since I’m in the office at 8a, it’s easier for me to do the bulk of my exercise after work. Good on you for getting so much done before heading out to your new job!
Jess @ Just Call Me Janks recently posted..Gone to the Dogs