Wine and Thank You

by Meghann on February 14, 2013

A look into two newlyweds’ first Valentine’s Day:

Dinner: Thai Coconut Chicken Soup <– tasty recipe

Wine

IMG_8664.jpg

My apologies in advance for any friends or family members who receive thank you cards that don’t exactly make sense. Perhaps the wine and thank you cards wasn’t the best combo. Whoops.

Good night!

1 Courtney February 14, 2013 at 9:14 pm

That’s a reasonably priced cab, and pretty tasty, too! Good call πŸ™‚
Courtney recently posted..My Thoughts on Food

2 Anne @strawberryjampackedlife February 14, 2013 at 9:39 pm

Better than wine and taxes! I made an error last year, which was luckily in our favor. Have fun with the thank you cards! Just get ’em done!

3 Angela February 14, 2013 at 9:48 pm

Wine and anything is usually a good combo. πŸ™‚ I can only imagine it would make the thank you card process more entertaining.
Angela recently posted..Throwback Thursday {v-day edition}

4 Karen @ Runner Girl Eats February 14, 2013 at 10:03 pm

I swear by goat cheese or laughing cow wedges instead of condiments. Seriously the best thing ever. I have def let wine get the better of me while sending emails, cooking, etc. It happens πŸ˜‰
Karen @ Runner Girl Eats recently posted..How running stole my heart

5 Becky @ runfundone February 14, 2013 at 10:03 pm

Aw…your thank you cards are adorable! We still haven’t sent ours. We got married in 2011…so that’s not so great. But now I feel like we need to make our cards extra special…maybe something like yours!
Becky @ runfundone recently posted..A Little Half Marathon Love

6 Beth @ Running with the Sunrise February 14, 2013 at 10:30 pm

I’m glad you had a great Valentine’s Day! Wine sounds like the perfect way to get through thank you cards. I think I’ll be copying that idea when I have to write mine. πŸ™‚
Beth @ Running with the Sunrise recently posted..Valentine&#8217;s Day

7 Christine @ BookishlyB February 14, 2013 at 10:56 pm

Hopefully there was more wine in that glass than that!
Christine @ BookishlyB recently posted..Bookish (and not so Bookish) Thoughts

8 TorontoRunner February 15, 2013 at 2:44 am

veery nice!! I love chocolate day!
TorontoRunner recently posted..Running Book + Happy Chocolate Day!

9 Sara @ fitcupcaker February 15, 2013 at 9:21 am

That soups looks delicious! I love anything thai, and wine…sounds like a great night!
Sara @ fitcupcaker recently posted..Cupcakes & More Cupcakes

10 Emily N February 15, 2013 at 9:59 am

Looks like an exciting first Valentine’s Day! πŸ™‚
Emily N recently posted..Reflecting on our Valentine’s Day Tradition

11 Sami February 15, 2013 at 10:26 am

so, thai must be the go-to food for newlyweds on valentines! πŸ™‚ that’s what we had too! πŸ™‚
Sami recently posted..Comfort Food.

12 LizForADay February 15, 2013 at 11:52 am

Sounds like a nice relaxing Valentines day. I like that. πŸ™‚
LizForADay recently posted..FD245 – Focus Friday, Reviewing Goals & Food Prep

13 Alison February 15, 2013 at 2:58 pm

Thumbs up for getting your thank you cards out so quickly! I know there’s an old rule about having up to a year to send a gift/write a thank you, but that just seems outdated — communication moves FAST these days, I don’t think it is too hard to carve out a few hours to thank people for sharing in such a special day.