The Perfect Birthday

P2080016.JPG

(epic)

P2080020.JPG

Karaoke

P2080064.jpg P2080065.jpg

P2080066.JPG

Celebrating with amazing friends who aren’t afraid to make fools of themselves… priceless. πŸ™‚

1 Caroline February 9, 2013 at 12:03 pm

It sounds like you had a day full of fun and relaxation! Happy birthday, and I hope this next year is even better for you!

2 Chelsea @ Designs on Dinner February 9, 2013 at 12:05 pm

It really does look like the perfect birthday! Your dinner and dessert look fabulous.
Chelsea @ Designs on Dinner recently posted..Curried

3 Beth @ Running with the Sunrise February 9, 2013 at 12:06 pm

That is some serious birthday cake! I’m glad you got to enjoy your birthday with good friends. It looks like you had an awesome time. πŸ™‚
Beth @ Running with the Sunrise recently posted..Friday Change of Plans

4 Paige @ Your Trainer Paige February 9, 2013 at 12:11 pm

Perfect birthday, indeed! How fun πŸ˜€ Happy belated birthday!
Paige @ Your Trainer Paige recently posted..Kitty Cat Problems

5 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More February 9, 2013 at 12:21 pm

What a fabulous birthday! Glad you had a great day. πŸ™‚
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Fitness Friday Catch-Up

6 Katie @ Peace Love & Oats February 9, 2013 at 12:25 pm

How is it that I’m 25 and STILL haven’t ever been to a karaoke bar! Glad you had a great birthday, Meghann!

7 Mrs. Swan February 9, 2013 at 12:34 pm

That does look like a wonderful birthday! Yeah!
Mrs. Swan recently posted..The sickies are here

8 Stephanie @ Steph's Miles February 9, 2013 at 12:51 pm

My friend works at a Datz in Tampa! Wonder if it’s the same one.. Happy Birthday!
Stephanie @ Steph’s Miles recently posted..Have You Tried Xtend Barre?

9 Anne @ eatcleaneatreal February 9, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Looks so fun! Glad you had an amazing birthday πŸ™‚ And that hat is just too cute!

10 Karen @ Runner Girl Eats February 9, 2013 at 2:28 pm

My sis in Tampa is always talking about Datz. After seeking that cake I’ve decided that I need to actually go there next visit. Happy bday!!
Karen @ Runner Girl Eats recently posted..Key Biscayne Half Marathon

11 Elizabeth @ Positive Change February 9, 2013 at 4:17 pm

That looks like a great birthday!!
Elizabeth @ Positive Change recently posted..IKEA and Family Time

12 Renae @ MissFit Mixed Chick February 9, 2013 at 5:11 pm

Looks like a great birthday. That chicken and waffles looks delicious right about now.

….And cute outfit!!

13 Renae @ MissFit Mixed Chick February 9, 2013 at 5:12 pm

love the hat especially
Renae @ MissFit Mixed Chick recently posted..I’m done…

14 Sara @ Fitcupcaker February 9, 2013 at 5:17 pm

Looks like an awesome night! Yum I hope you ate all that dessert lol
Sara @ Fitcupcaker recently posted..Flashback Friday #2

15 Meghann February 9, 2013 at 5:33 pm

We shared it with the table. It was sooo good, though! The cake was layered with broken pieces of candy – I NEED to recreate this as home ASAP.

16 meredith February 9, 2013 at 5:59 pm

That cake looks amazing. Happy Birthday!

17 Blogging Runner February 9, 2013 at 8:11 pm

What a perfect birthday! I hope you enjoyed every minute!
Blogging Runner recently posted..Those Who Can’t Run Shovel

18 Heather February 9, 2013 at 9:13 pm

Happy Birthday! I remember a couple of years ago when you got stuck in NYC b/c of a snow storm. That was around your birthday, right?

19 TorontoRunner February 9, 2013 at 11:17 pm

Happy Bday again!
that chocolate cake though. yesssssss!
TorontoRunner recently posted..Friday Feeling!!

20 emily February 10, 2013 at 12:11 am

That seems like a great day! I love your nails πŸ™‚
emily recently posted..Last Friday Night

21 Angela February 10, 2013 at 3:22 am

So fun! Looks like you had an amazing birthday!
Angela recently posted..Friday Favorites

22 Sara @my less serious life February 10, 2013 at 6:33 am

happy birthday! every birthday needs an ‘explosion’ cake. lovely!!
Sara @my less serious life recently posted..an apple a day

23 Chuck February 10, 2013 at 8:32 pm

You have a wonderful knack for bringing us all together… and I love it! Happy birthday Meghann!