Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops

by Meghann on January 31, 2013

This was one of those last minute creations that had us literally wiping our plate when the meal was done.

There’s really no explanation needed here.

Wrap pork in bacon.

Place on Grill.

Cook.

Enjoy.

IMG_8096.jpg

Easy dinner. Awesome results.

Must. Cook. Again. Soon.

Another random winner – steamed green beans with almond butter and almond slivers.

IMG_8107.jpg

Yep, lick-my-plate-worthy.

Dang that was a good meal.

1 Katie @ Peace Love & Oats January 31, 2013 at 9:46 pm

Huh, I never thought to put almond butter on green beans, interesting! And anything wrapped in bacon sounds good to me!

2 Anne @ eatcleaneatreal January 31, 2013 at 9:46 pm

This looks like it is just to die for! Im not normally a pork chop person, but I think I could make an exception for this meal.

Plus almond butter on green beans? GENIUS!

3 MrsSwan January 31, 2013 at 9:48 pm

You and your food creations (almond butter on green beans? LOL) The chops look yummy though! We were supposed to have chops but I spent to much time at Publix so sub for hubby and veggies for me.

4 Nicole@TheKidlessKronicles January 31, 2013 at 10:14 pm

That looks GOOD! Everything is better with bacon.

The Kidless Kronicles

5 Sara@fitcupcaker January 31, 2013 at 10:16 pm

Anything with bacon is good! Never thought about putting almond butter on green beans!

6 Madison @ Pilates Makes You Happy January 31, 2013 at 11:34 pm

This looks awesome. I am making you come cook for me.

7 Angela February 1, 2013 at 12:59 am

I’ve been browsing pork recipes on Pinterest. The hubs bought a bunch at Costco not realizing it was pork not beef. So silly.

8 Lisa February 1, 2013 at 9:12 am

Pork on pork and almonds on almonds! Interesting combo as far as the green beans go, maybe ill give it a go. I must say the pb on sweet potatoes was fantastic;)

9 Anne February 1, 2013 at 10:37 am

Love it! I made a similar feast a while back.
Still one of my favorites!

10 Katie February 1, 2013 at 2:34 pm

I love doing green beans with balsamic vinaigrette, but that almond butter looks like it could be a winner!

11 Nicky February 1, 2013 at 10:45 pm

Yeah, I definitely made these tonight since I saw this and had both ingredients on hand in the freezer. Fiancé came home to the smell and asked me to marry him again. Amazing. Did mine in a cast iron pan, seared them and then baked them for 20 minutes. Definitely have to try again soon!