- Pretty Muddy 5k with the lovely ladies of Tampa Bay Lady Bloggers
- Ring shopping with Derek (he got his wedding band!)
- Long walk with Maddie
- Eating snow crabs at Ballyhoo
- Watching Snow White and the Huntsman (loved the unique twist on this classic story)
- Going to bed by ten
After 9 glorious hours of sleep, I was pumped for my run this morning – 8 miles at a comfortable, easy pace.
My running schedule has been kind of wonky since Miami 70.3 (thanks to recovery and traveling. The longest run I’ve done in the last 2 weeks has been 4 miles. Usually this wouldn’t have me too concerned, but I keep forgetting I have the Women’s Half Marathon next weekend. Whoops. Luckily, I’m not the only one who had the race sneak up on them – Mary and I made a pact to take it easy next weekend and just enjoy the course instead of going balls to the walls. I like that plan.
After my run I made a smoothie to cool off with.
In the blender:
- frozen mango
- plain chobani
- chia seeds
- vanilla whey protein powder
- peanut butter
Yum. I love mango in a smoothie, adds just the right amount of sweetness without being over the top.
Off to enjoy another gorgeous day in Florida!