more ยป" />

My Friday Night

by Meghann on November 9, 2012

It started with a little of this…

IMG_3315.jpg

+ a little of this

(A new find at Whole Foods – YUM!)

Which became this

that was a part of this

And ended with this

Now we’re enjoying this

250px-How_I_Met_Your_Mother_Season_7_DVD.jpg

I <3 How I Met Your Mother!

We’re getting “Pretty Muddy” in the morning!

Good Night!

1 Samantha Mason November 9, 2012 at 11:11 pm

So, I just sat down to read this post, with a freshly cracked Pumpkin Ale in my hand. Not that brand, Trader Joe’s. But still…great minds.

2 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More November 10, 2012 at 6:37 am

Totally my kind of night! Except a veggie burger. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..A Day Off

3 Chelsie @ Balance, Not Scale November 10, 2012 at 8:23 am

What a great way to end the week!! Might just have to replicate that on Monday (which will be the end of my “work week”)!
Chelsie @ Balance, Not Scale recently posted..Friday Fifteen

4 Katie @ running4cupcakes November 10, 2012 at 9:42 am

I have got to get my hands on one of those pretzel rolls- they look so delicious!!! Also love! How I met your mother- currently watching season 2 on Netflix.
Katie @ running4cupcakes recently posted..Just what I needed

5 Karen @ Runner Girl Eats November 10, 2012 at 11:15 am

Best Friday night ever. Love that show and I can’t get enough pumpkin beer!
Karen @ Runner Girl Eats recently posted..How to tell if your man is a keeper

6 Katie @ Livehalffull November 10, 2012 at 11:51 am

That sounds like the perfect night to me!!!
Katie @ Livehalffull recently posted..What Type of Friday Person are you?

7 Hayley @ Running on Pumpkin November 10, 2012 at 12:13 pm

I love pretzels rolls! So good. This was pretty similar to my Friday night as well but with a bowl of ice cream instead of an Attune bar ๐Ÿ™‚

8 [email protected] November 10, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Dogfish head + HIMYM = pretty perfect night!
[email protected] recently posted..What my iTunes most-played list says about me

9 Nanci November 11, 2012 at 9:10 am

Looks like you all had a great time. I love all your great pictures!! I wish I would have seen you all out there, I was in the 11am wave. It was SOOO fun!
Nanci recently posted..Pretty Muddy was Pretty Awesome!!