Oh, hey November. Where did you come from?
Oye. This month is going to be BUSY. Are you ready for it?
- Friday night I’m driving to Panama City, where my siblings and I will be volunteering at Ironman Florida all day Saturday
- Monday morning I’m heading to Miami for Social Mobile Payments America, where I’m working at the event until Thursday.
- Saturday (11/10) I’ll be getting dirty at Pretty Muddy outside of Tampa
- The next day (11/11) I’ll be at Disney for the Fantasyland Sneak Preview (SOOOOO excited about this!)
- 11/18: Women’s Half Marathon in St. Pete
- 11/22: Thanksgiving in T-ville
- 11/22-11/25: wedding DIY project weekend at home
- 11/30: Back to Orlando for my Bachelorette weekend!
And *poof* November will be over just like that. It’s going to be a busy month, but it’s going to be a fun one too.
Before the craziness takes over, Maddie and I ran a decent 5k this morning. After three days in a row of walking, I think she was happy to run. I was happy to run, too. To be honest, recovery from the 70.3 hasn’t been terrible. I would scale it along the same level of pain/soreness as a regular half marathon. I’ve felt worst after full marathons in the soreness department. The three miles this morning felt great, I wish I had time to do more.
After our run, I heated up some apple with cinnamon and topped it with peanut butter and walnuts. (and paired with a leftover cinnamon scone) So. good.
Then headed to the salon for a much needed haircut.
I scheduled the appointment early so I could get it out of the way. My hair was getting a little out of control and needed to be tamed in a big way. Stephanie did a great job with the trim and smoothed it out. I can’t tell you how thankful I am that my wedding is almost here and I get to finally chop it all off and donate it (I’ve been growing it out since early 2011, but decided to hold off on donating until after the wedding).
Man, I almost forgot what I look like with straight hair. Perhaps I should actually take the time and straighten it more often? Nah… too much effort. 😉
I went ahead and scheduled my next appointment for the big cut while I was there – January 16th! Let the countdown begin!
What does your November look like? Any big plans?!