Best Buds

by Meghann on July 11, 2012

I made a new friend.

Indy is a total sweetheart. All you have to do is pet him once and he is putty in your hands.

You know how I know I’m a dog person? Indy hasn’t left my side since I’ve arrived, and I haven’t stopped petting him since either. We’re new best buds.

It was nice to sleep in this morning. 8:00am west coast time, 11:00am east coast. Weird to think I was waking up when some people were heading to lunch back home.

And, while they were eating lunch, I was having breakfast.

Toast and fruit. Nothing better.

Emily and I have a little exploring to do before I catch my flight later this afternoon. We have to soak up this beautiful sunshine while we can!

Laters!

1 Amanda July 11, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Traveling to different time zones always throws me off if its more than an hour difference. I went to Greece last year for a week and never was able to get on Greek time. Though it really helped me get over my morning sickness when I got back to the States, maybe I’m on to something!
Amanda recently posted..Product Review – Baby Registry Items

2 Kristen @ notsodomesticated July 11, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Aww how can you not love that sweet puppy face??
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..A poke-cake addiction.

3 Jordan @ Bake Write Sleep July 11, 2012 at 1:15 pm

I made instant friends like that with KMFT’s pit, Nyxen. (Now my pit, too, obviously since we’re getting married!) =] I love dogs!
Jordan @ Bake Write Sleep recently posted..Apparently, I make a lot of jello shots.

4 Katie @ Peace Love & Oats July 11, 2012 at 1:55 pm

wait you’re flying back today?! I’m confused. Any my cousins had a yellow lab named Indy and she was the sweetest!
Katie @ Peace Love & Oats recently posted..WIAW–Long Run Day

5 Sandy July 11, 2012 at 2:07 pm

What a sweetie Indy is! Animals are just so loving and sweet! I hope Maddie doesn’t get jealous!

6 Sam @ Better With Sprinkles July 11, 2012 at 2:09 pm

I’m the same way – I love dogs and they love me :-)
Sam @ Better With Sprinkles recently posted..It Sucks You in Like a Vortex of Awesome.

7 Cait's Plate July 11, 2012 at 3:09 pm

Aw, he’s too cute :)

Enjoy exploring!
Cait’s Plate recently posted..Whole Wheat Yeasted Blueberry Belgian Waffles

8 Annette @FitnessPerks July 11, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Have fun on your exploring time!!

P.s. I love toast with fruit–it’s a great way to begin the day–at any time. Hehe ;)
Annette @FitnessPerks recently posted..FitFluential Fitness Bucket List

9 Jamie July 11, 2012 at 4:02 pm

Laters… definitely reminds me of Christian Grey ahaha

10 Grace @ Grace Dishes July 11, 2012 at 6:39 pm

That labrador reminds me of our family pet growing up! SO CUTE!
Grace @ Grace Dishes recently posted..Breaking a sweat!

11 Emily July 11, 2012 at 7:48 pm

Aww, doggie! What a sweet face :)

I had to travel to the East Coast a lot for work a while ago. I decided that to work, you should travel West and to party, travel East. Three hours make such a difference!
Emily recently posted..30 Days of Blogging, Day 10 – To the Races

12 Sara@RunningInPinkProject July 11, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Its nice to get that puppy fix when out of town. I HATE leaving my own pup to travel. :)
Sara@RunningInPinkProject recently posted..Wednesday Business And A Zipfizz Giveaway