Sunset

by Meghann on June 28, 2012

IMG_6501.JPG IMG_6502.JPG

IMG_6572.jpg

IMG_6526.jpg

Ben and Ashley made homemade jambalaya for dinner.

I had an apple with almond butter for a mid-afternoon snack.

Dad made homemade rice pudding (yum!) for dessert.

Good night!

1 Sana June 28, 2012 at 10:47 pm

Love all the sunset pics πŸ™‚
Sana recently posted..β€œIndian Chili” My Sick Meal {RECIPE}

2 Lea @ Healthy Coconut June 28, 2012 at 10:57 pm

Beautiful pictures. I live in California, it’s beautiful here but I’ve yet found a place like that here.
Lea @ Healthy Coconut recently posted..{Recipe} Vegan Jambalaya

3 Gabby (Quest for Delicious) June 28, 2012 at 11:42 pm

Looks like a totally dreamy evening!
Gabby (Quest for Delicious) recently posted..It’s time

4 Caralyn @ glutenfreehappytummy June 29, 2012 at 12:28 am

stunning. simply stunning. and yay for rice pudding! πŸ™‚
Caralyn @ glutenfreehappytummy recently posted..Veggie Curry Lettuce Wraps! GF, V, BED!

5 Natasha @ Moody Girl in Style June 29, 2012 at 12:33 am

It looks like you all are having a wonderful time and this sunset looks like the perfect way to end the day.
Natasha @ Moody Girl in Style recently posted..OOTD: Striped Stripes

6 Katie @ Peace Love and Oats June 29, 2012 at 5:59 am

Beautiful sunset and delicious food! Looks like a pretty good vacation to me!
Katie @ Peace Love and Oats recently posted..Thursday Thoughts

7 Alex June 29, 2012 at 6:25 am

Great photos! Boy I miss the beach…
Gotta be careful with the rings though… My friend once dropped her ring in the sand right in front of her feet but we just couldn’t find it again…. it was nuts, we searched for two hours sifting through the sand but it was gone…
Alex recently posted..Hilla Shamia

8 mary @ minutespermile June 29, 2012 at 6:27 am

very pretty photos! love all the homemade food everyone made. made.
mary @ minutespermile recently posted..oh dairy

9 Christine June 29, 2012 at 6:27 am

Love your dress!! Where is it from?!

10 Meghann June 29, 2012 at 9:23 am

Old Navy πŸ™‚

11 Hope @ With A Side Of Hope June 29, 2012 at 7:09 am

Looks like a nice and relaxing evening! I love your dress! It’s super cute πŸ™‚
Hope @ With A Side Of Hope recently posted..Lightning Crashes!…

12 Kristen @ notsodomesticated June 29, 2012 at 7:14 am

Gorgeous pictures!! Looks like the rain has finally left you alone! πŸ™‚
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..A house update, a recipe, and a dessert to make you jealous.

13 Amanda June 29, 2012 at 7:26 am

I love the beautiful weather that usually comes after the storms in FL, kinda makes me miss it a little. Dinner looked fantastic, never thought to add broccoli to the mix, gonna have to try that next time πŸ™‚
Amanda recently posted..Too early

14 Cait's Plate June 29, 2012 at 8:34 am

So gorgeous!!
Cait’s Plate recently posted..Race to the Cake

15 Jordan @ Bake Write Sleep June 29, 2012 at 8:45 am

Mmmmmm rice pudding!

Those pictures are all gorgeous!
Jordan @ Bake Write Sleep recently posted..My cooking: Key lime pie bars with raspberry whipped cream.

16 Sarah @Blonde Bostonian June 29, 2012 at 8:56 am

So beautiful. I have a question about Ben and Ashley’s mini schnauzer – do they enjoy the breed? My boyfriend and I have been thinking about getting a dog, and the mini schnauzer came up as a strong contender. They’re so cute!
Sarah @Blonde Bostonian recently posted..The Busy Life

17 Meghann June 29, 2012 at 9:22 am

They love the breed. In fact, Ashley’s mom fell so in love with Presley when she was watching him, that she went out and brought home one of Presley’s siblings for her own. Presley is quiet, calm dog who is easy to train and very loyal.

18 Allison June 29, 2012 at 9:07 am

O I so wish I was at the beach now!
Allison recently posted..Friday Confessions

19 Rachel Wilkerson June 29, 2012 at 9:16 am

Pretty! Where did you get that dress? I like!!
Rachel Wilkerson recently posted..{living in sin} Words, Words, Words

20 Meghann June 29, 2012 at 9:21 am

Old Navy! πŸ™‚ I LOVE it, so comfortable too.

21 Kashi @ Cape Island Runners June 29, 2012 at 11:59 am

I love how you guys all take turns cooking, it is awesome!
Kashi @ Cape Island Runners recently posted..Mug Run!

22 Emily N June 29, 2012 at 1:34 pm

Beautiful Pics!
Emily N recently posted..My First Day of Crossfit

23 erica June 29, 2012 at 2:52 pm

i can’t get enough of the doggies on the beach pics!!!
erica recently posted..twinsies!

24 Elisabeth June 29, 2012 at 6:01 pm

You should post your dad’s rice pudding recipe – it looks delicious! I still miss my great grandma’s – no one has the recipe & we’ve never been able to make one quite like it πŸ™