Every Sunday Should…

by Meghann on May 27, 2012

Every Sunday morning should begin with…

homemade waffles made by the one you love.

Every awesome burger place…

should have an equally as awesome veggie burger on the menu.

with regular fries. Of course.

Every Sunday night should include…

a fun cooking adventure.

Tropical Mango Dressing + soy sauce = chicken marinade perfection

Every good meal should follow with….

a good dessert.

Every classic movie does NOT require a sequel….

or a third one made 10 years later.

Eh. If you really want to see it, wait for the DVD. It wasn’t terrible, but not worth paying $10 a person to see.

Happy 3-day weekend everyone!

1 Sana May 27, 2012 at 11:38 pm

Chicken kabobs! Love it!
Sana recently posted..Family Cookout

2 Kristina @ Love and Zest May 27, 2012 at 11:39 pm

that mango dressing looks super! never tried it, but seems like a nice paring with the skewers.
Kristina @ Love and Zest recently posted..Meal Plan Sunday

3 Corrie @ Blurb Column May 28, 2012 at 12:08 am

I agree…not as good as the first one, but I must say that Josh Brolin did a helluva job as the young Agent K!
Corrie @ Blurb Column recently posted..Dear Abby

4 Stacey @starpulp May 28, 2012 at 12:19 am

Yes, yes, yes, agreed. :)
Stacey @starpulp recently posted..Singleton’s Seafood Shack

5 Maura @ My Healthy 'Ohana May 28, 2012 at 12:29 am

The combo of mango dressing and soy sauce…genius! Those skewers look awesome and so fresh :) What a fun day!
Maura @ My Healthy ‘Ohana recently posted..Good Eats – Sushi and Frozen Custard

6 Melissa May 28, 2012 at 12:50 am

We just saw that movie last night and we enjoyed it – we like movies where we can just be entertained. But maybe that was because we had gift cards which meant we didn’t pay for it. :)
Melissa recently posted..Memorial Day Meal Part 1

7 Kristen @ notsodomesticated May 28, 2012 at 6:19 am

I completely agree about Men in Black. Leave well enough alone, Will Smith! 😉
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..An Elvis burger and a jalapeño margarita.

8 Kathy May 28, 2012 at 7:05 am

Kids and I watched War Horse last night…..I actually liked it…even though some horse parts seemed to be staged pretty well. 😉

9 Erica May 28, 2012 at 8:12 am

We watched MIB3 on Saturday night and LOVED it! We actually had goosebumps at the end!

Your Sunday looks absolutely perfect:)
Erica recently posted..Quiet Mornings

10 Katie @ Peace Love & Oats May 28, 2012 at 9:10 am

sounds like a great day to me!
Katie @ Peace Love & Oats recently posted..Cheyenne Mountain Zoo

11 Hillary May 28, 2012 at 9:13 am

I had no idea BGR existed outside of DC! Love their veggie burgers and sweet potato fries.

12 Mel May 28, 2012 at 9:18 am

I have to ask because I’m confused – are those granite countertops that we see your meals on? I thought your counters were white but then we see the grey backdrop with all the detail, haha. Or do you have a separate island that you photograph your food on? I thought it was pavement but I just can’t figure it out. Strange question, I know. lol

13 Jamie May 28, 2012 at 9:24 am

Have you ever heard of the Silver Moon Drive-In in Lakeland? It’s a neat place to go for a date night, only $4 per person to see the movies, and on each of the two screens there is typically always a double feature of first-run movies. I remembered them saying Men In Black 3 was going to be one of their upcoming movies when my husband and I went last week, which made it pop into my mind when you brought it up. Just a thought, since it’s not too far from the west coast and it’s a fun, cheap idea for you and Derek!

Here’s their website, just in case you’re interested. They generally update the movie information for the upcoming weekend early in the week.

Oh! And a tip if you do decide to go- if you’re going opening weekend for a movie, get there EARLY. We went to see Battleship and The Avengers when it was opening weekend for Battleship. Getting there 2 hours early meant that there was still a line of cars before us. It was crazy, but at least we got a spot!

14 Robyn May 28, 2012 at 5:02 pm

OMG drooling all over the laptop! That food looks delicious! And eh I am going to see it on Thursday!

15 claire @ the realistic nutritionist May 29, 2012 at 10:08 am

I wanted to see that movie but eh, not for the price. What a great Sunday!
claire @ the realistic nutritionist recently posted..Eat Skinny: Whole Wheat Carrot Pancakes Recipe

16 Brittany @ Life of a Bama Girl May 29, 2012 at 12:45 pm

I have eaten at BGR in Mobile, AL. The veggie burger was good! I also like their asparagus and sweet potato fries but of course their regular fries are yummy too.
Brittany @ Life of a Bama Girl recently posted..Shamrock Rose and Thistle

17 Kelsey June 5, 2012 at 3:36 pm

Those waffles look amazing!