more ยป" />

Repeat

by Meghann on March 23, 2012

Good Morning!!!

Is it really Friday already?!? This week FLEW by.

My Friday started at the gym with NROLFW stage 7-1.

Stage 7 of NROLFW is the final stage of the plan and it’s kind of funky because it’s split up into 6 workouts (instead of the usual 2). You have the option of completing all the workouts once and being done with the stage or going back for a round two with everything. Since this is the final stage, I decided to get the most out of it that I can and will be repeating the workouts one last time. After all of the workouts are complete, I’ll be done with stage 7 and done with NROLFW. Feels anti-climatic, no?

Repeating Stage 7 isn’t so bad. It’s a challenging stage that’s a bit on the long side, but also leaves me feeling worked. I like it.

After the gym I made an easy bowl of cereal for breakfast.

• 1/2 cup Quaker Oatmeal Squares
  • 1/2 cup Kashi Go Lean Crisp
  • Plain Fage
  • Mango
  • Strawberries
  • Walnut

Mango + strawberry = winning combination ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m really looking forward to this weekend. It’s the first weekend in a while where Derek and I are staying put. No traveling and no major plans (besides a long run planned for tomorrow morning). Heaven. Let’s just hope it stays that way.

Happy Friday everyone!

*Congrats to Sarah for winning the case of mangos from Whole Foods! Sarah has already been contacted and arrangements to collect her prize are currently being made.*

1 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat March 23, 2012 at 10:25 am

Sometimes you just need those stay-home weekends! I hope you have a relaxing one!
Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat recently posted..Fit Bit Friday 36

2 RunEatRepeat March 23, 2012 at 10:25 am

Ben wants to go on a road trip, so I’m headed out. I kinda want to stay home though ๐Ÿ™‚
RunEatRepeat recently posted..NSFW SkinnyRunner Stretches

3 Katie @ Peace Love & Oats March 23, 2012 at 10:38 am

I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend, you all have been traveling so much!
Katie @ Peace Love & Oats recently posted..Into the Depths of My Mind

4 Kristen @ notsodomesticated March 23, 2012 at 11:15 am

Enjoy your relaxing weekend!! ๐Ÿ™‚
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..You put WHAT in my food?!

5 Becca March 23, 2012 at 11:19 am

As much as I love to travel and have busy weekends planned I also love it when I know I have nothing scheduled and just get to relax ๐Ÿ™‚ enjoy your weekend!

6 Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife March 23, 2012 at 11:34 am

What a fun weekend ๐Ÿ™‚ I am off to see The Hunger Games tonight. CAN. NOT. wait!!!
Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife recently posted..Goodbye Saddlebags Workout

7 Racheal @ Running with Racheal March 23, 2012 at 11:40 am

I know the feeling of wanting an “at home weekend.” Maybe one day…

As always, your breakfast looks delish and is making me hungry for lunch way too early! ๐Ÿ™‚
Racheal @ Running with Racheal recently posted..The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes

8 Lindsey d. March 23, 2012 at 11:55 am

What do you plan to do for weight workouts after you finish stage 7, part deaux? Start over? Find a new plan?
Lindsey d. recently posted..This is why Slow Trier is slowโ€ฆ

9 Jessica @ The Process of Healing March 23, 2012 at 11:59 am

I’m excited to see your review of the program!
Jessica @ The Process of Healing recently posted..Tuesday Thoughts

10 Sarah @BlondeBostonian March 23, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Enjoy your relaxing weekend. They really are the best!
Sarah @BlondeBostonian recently posted..Trader Joeโ€™s Lovinโ€™

11 Lynda @ Hit The Road Jane March 23, 2012 at 1:45 pm

Are you going to do a final recap of the NROLFW?
Lynda @ Hit The Road Jane recently posted..Warrior Training Bracelet Review & A Lesson in Believing