Ben and Ashley’s Wedding: The Ceremony

IMG_8580.JPG IMG_8583.JPG

IMG_8599.JPG IMG_8600.JPG

1 Ashley @ Coffee Cake and Cardio February 20, 2012 at 9:10 am

Super cute!!
Ashley @ Coffee Cake and Cardio recently posted..Weekly Plan: 8 More Weeks

2 Sarah @Blonde Bostonian February 20, 2012 at 9:12 am

So adorable. I love weddings! Congrats!
Sarah @Blonde Bostonian recently posted..Plan B

3 Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life February 20, 2012 at 9:13 am

Love all the pictures! Did it feel weird walking arm and arm with Derek, knowing soon it will be the two of you leaving as husband and wife? :-) my husband and I were both in his brother’s wedding and I remember having those feelings, like one day it would be our turn! I love weddings, they always make me teary eyed, even when I see them on tv lol.
Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life recently posted..Vow to Start Monday on a Healthy Note

4 Army Amy* February 20, 2012 at 9:13 am

The ceremony looks beautiful, and they look so in love! Mazel to the happy couple!*
Army Amy* recently posted..Austin Half Marathon Race Recap

5 Danielle February 20, 2012 at 9:18 am

Oh, gosh. Congratulations to your brother and new sister! They had such a beautiful ceremony.
Danielle recently posted..the romeo & juliet masquerade ball

6 Sneakers2Sandals February 20, 2012 at 9:21 am

I love that picture of Ashley when she’s in the car. She looks absolutely radiant!
Sneakers2Sandals recently posted..Green Juice for Health

7 Joss February 20, 2012 at 9:25 am

So much fun! :D
Joss recently posted..Happy Family Day

8 Stacey February 20, 2012 at 9:54 am

Beautiful pics. No words needed to express the joy of the day!

9 Ash Bear February 20, 2012 at 10:05 am

Everyone looks so happy in the pictures! The earrings she chose worked perfectly to carry through the peacock theme. I can’t believe you get to do this again BEFORE your big day in January!
Ash Bear recently posted..Maintaining Moderation Between Wild Weekends

10 kirsten February 20, 2012 at 10:17 am

so cute! i love reading the wedding recaps!

11 Cait's Plate February 20, 2012 at 10:27 am

Love it! The bride looks absolutely beautiful. And holy cow, in some of these pictures with your hair done the same way and wearing the same outfits Kelly looks EXACTLY like you!

12 Reenie February 20, 2012 at 10:29 am

Her dress is beautiful. You girls all looked pretty ~ your Mom too :)

13 Anne P February 20, 2012 at 11:04 am

Looks gorgeous! Where are those bridesmaid dresses from? I like them!
Anne P recently posted..Miami by Foot & New Balance Running Skirt Review

14 Meghann February 20, 2012 at 11:11 am

They’re Alfred Angelos

15 Katie @ Peace Love & Oats February 20, 2012 at 11:18 am

I love the old VW bug, I bet the photographer got some amazing pictures of them getting into that! The color really pops! Looks like a beautiful ceremony!
Katie @ Peace Love & Oats recently posted..Little Brother in the Big City

16 Lindsay @ Running the Windy City February 20, 2012 at 11:24 am

Beautiful pictures!!
Lindsay @ Running the Windy City recently posted..Restaurant Week {Le Colonial}

17 Caroline February 20, 2012 at 11:29 am

It looks like a really beautiful ceremony. I love the bridesmaids dresses!
Caroline recently posted..How To Take An Ice Bath

18 jessica February 20, 2012 at 11:39 am

i love your dresses, but i’m sad that the photos came out so discolored? im not talking about the sepia pictures, but the color ones where your dresses look light purplish?

19 Meghann February 20, 2012 at 11:43 am

I know – I can’t wait to see the professional photos for some cleaner shots. I handed my camera to a dear friend (who I LOVE and respect), but she had no clue how to work my hunker of a DSLR (still love her and appreciate all the photos she took and owe her big time). I had to edit the shots and mess with the coloring so you could make everything out and take away some of the blurriness. I’ll post some of the professional shots (with Ashley’s permission) when they come in.

20 Candace February 20, 2012 at 11:40 am

Of course, you and the bride look as beautiful as expected…but your mom looks amazing in that dress!! Hats off to her!

21 Meghann February 20, 2012 at 11:45 am

I told my mom a million times on Saturday how great she looked because she really did. The beautiful navy dress and he chic updo were perfect. I just wish I had a great shot of just her and my Dad together.

22 Laura February 20, 2012 at 5:02 pm

I absolutely love the outfit that Ashley’s mum (?) is wearing as well; she looks so classy! And I can see where her daughter gets her beautiful looks from!

23 Meghann February 20, 2012 at 5:05 pm

Yes! There are some good genes running through that family! :)

24 Alaina February 20, 2012 at 11:40 am

Beautiful! I love the green VW too. :-)
Alaina recently posted..Half at the Hamptons Race Recap

25 Heather C February 20, 2012 at 11:43 am

Congratulations to the beautiful couple!! Such a fun year ahead for your family with all of your weddings!!

26 Lynda @ Hit The Road Jane February 20, 2012 at 11:44 am

aww : ) Love the bug!
Lynda @ Hit The Road Jane recently posted..Donna Breast Cancer Half-Marathon Recap

27 Maureen February 20, 2012 at 11:48 am

Beautiful couple! Beautiful bridal party! Beautiful ceremony!
Maureen recently posted..A Saturday to Myself

28 Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife February 20, 2012 at 12:26 pm

I LOVE the top of her dress! SO pretty.

29 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More February 20, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Beautiful! :)
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..Music Monday // Lykee Li

30 erica February 20, 2012 at 2:08 pm

love it! your mom looks gorgeous! i love that dress!

i love their getaway but too!
erica recently posted..surprise, surprise

31 Marie February 20, 2012 at 4:20 pm

Ahh! I love weddings. You all look gorgeous! I’ve always thought Ashley was very pretty every time I’ve seen her on the blog; she is stunning as a bride! I can’t wait to see the professional pics.

32 Erica February 22, 2012 at 1:54 pm

so sweet! Love the color of the BM dresses! Such a great family event!!
Erica recently posted..White Whole Wheat Bread