The Bride’s Entourage

by Meghann on January 28, 2012

You can’t have a bachelorette party weekend without coordinating shirts, can you?

Nope. :)

I was in charge of the shirts for the weekend festivities; which sounded like a fun job, but ended up being a tad more challenging than originally assumed. The two biggest issues were 1) what should they say and 2) where to print them for a reasonable price.

After googling ‘funny bachelorette shirt ideas’ more times than I’d like to admit, the girls and I decided to keep it simple with Bride’s Entourage on the front and our names and numbers on the back. When combined the numbers spelled out Ashley’s wedding date.

Cute, right?

The shirts almost didn’t happen when I priced out a few custom shirt websites at $30 a shirt – just a tad over what everyone wanted to spend. Instead I found a local t-shirt shop that could print the shirts at $12 a pop. Much better. :)

The shirts were a hit!

Even the bride approved! :)

Let’s hope they’re a hit at the bar tonight. Free shots? Yes, please! 😉

It’s been a relaxing, gorgeous stay around here.

There was breakfast

Sun time

Hot tub time

Beach time

Lunch time

Phallic cake time

And now it’s dancing time!

We have a list of challenges for Ashley – wish her luck. 😉

1 Jamie @ Don't Forget the Cinnamon January 28, 2012 at 6:01 pm

Oh my gosh I LOVE that the number write out to her wedding date!! Definitely stockpiling that idea for when my friends start to get married….
Jamie @ Don’t Forget the Cinnamon recently posted..Tofu, tofu, and tofu

2 Hillary January 28, 2012 at 6:02 pm

Be careful—your own bachelorette party will be coming up soon. Payback is a beeyotch ; )
Hillary recently posted..Five

3 katie January 28, 2012 at 6:08 pm

LOVE the shirts! So cute! Im glad they turned out great!!
katie recently posted..S is for….

4 Danielle January 28, 2012 at 6:21 pm

What a cute idea with the numbers! Have a blast tonight :)
Danielle recently posted..act your age

5 Stephanie @ On the Road to RD January 28, 2012 at 6:33 pm

CUTE shirts! Love the date idea! :)
Stephanie @ On the Road to RD recently posted..And the Survey Says…

6 Jessica January 28, 2012 at 7:30 pm

The shirts are cute and now I NEED cake!
Jessica recently posted..Not Every Run is Going to be a Good One!

7 Angela @ Happy Fit Mama January 28, 2012 at 7:30 pm

The bride to be looks so happy! Have fun tonight!!
Angela @ Happy Fit Mama recently posted..Swinging The ‘Bells

8 Britt @ Run with Britt January 28, 2012 at 7:39 pm

I’m so jealous that you have the chance to hit the beach in January! I’m going to Florida during spring break and I can’t wait to soak up the sun. I love how the back spells out the wedding date, you should totally Pintrest that!
Britt @ Run with Britt recently posted..6 Mile Tempo, Like A Boss

9 Anne @strawberryjampackedlife January 28, 2012 at 7:44 pm

I love how the two brides (at least this spring) are wearing “strapless” bikinis. Don’t want any tan lines!! 😀
Anne @strawberryjampackedlife recently posted..Crockpot Enchiladas!

10 Mallory @ Have Your Cake and Eat It January 28, 2012 at 8:04 pm

omg…that chocolate cake looks AMAZING! i now have the biggest craving for chocolate cake!!! AHH!
Mallory @ Have Your Cake and Eat It recently posted..Cereal Connoisseur + What Do You Eat Before a Run?

11 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More January 28, 2012 at 9:03 pm

That shirt idea is SUPER cute! Noted for whenever my day comes…(pst! I have to find the guy first. haha 😉 )
Katie @ Talk Less, Say More recently posted..My Dream Board

12 Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life January 28, 2012 at 9:16 pm

I love the shirts, the wedding date numbers are so cute! We had custom tank tips at mine and I worked perfect to keep all the girls together. Those bars get crowded and it’s easier to spot each other in uniform!
Jana @ Newly Wife Healthy Life recently posted..IHOP’s Got Nothing on Me

13 Jessica @ Sushi and Sit-Ups January 28, 2012 at 9:51 pm

Great job on the shirts! Love them!
Jessica @ Sushi and Sit-Ups recently posted..You’re so vain

14 Gina @ Running to the Kitchen January 28, 2012 at 11:33 pm

Here’s to many guys buying you ladies lots of free drinks tonight! 😉
Gina @ Running to the Kitchen recently posted..10 things I’m loving this week

15 Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife January 28, 2012 at 11:40 pm

CUTE shirts!! I love the idea. Have fun!

16 Cait's Plate January 29, 2012 at 8:09 am

Gah! I AM SO JEALOUS! Right down to the phallic cake (it actually looks really delicious).
Cait’s Plate recently posted..Full-Filled

17 Kathy January 29, 2012 at 8:48 am

cute shirts….nice weather….lucky girls! Hope you had a great time!
Kathy recently posted..WHEW!

18 Emily @ Perfection Isn't Happy January 29, 2012 at 9:09 am

How fun! I like the matching shirts :).
Emily @ Perfection Isn’t Happy recently posted..Preparing for Marriage

19 Kalee January 29, 2012 at 11:28 am

Those shirts are too cute!! Such a great idea!
Kalee recently posted..Overnight Oats Yummy? — Verdict is Still Out (But It isn’t looking good!)

20 Kristen January 30, 2012 at 3:28 am

Super cute shirts! The date is a great idea!
Kristen recently posted..#4 Do a keg stand

21 Heather January 30, 2012 at 9:20 am

cute shirts you did a great job!
Love how they say the wedding date!
Heather recently posted..The Beach Club

22 Mae January 9, 2013 at 3:46 pm

I love the cute shirts…too bad I’m already married and can’t do this. Maybe for vow renewals? lol
Mae recently posted..Beer Chili