more ยป" />

Six Girls and a Veil

by Meghann on January 28, 2012

6 girls + 1 veil + an explosion of pink and penises = The Bachelorette Party Weekend has arrived

Let’s just say there were plenty of pictures-of-that-will-not-be-going-on-the-internet promises and we’ll leave it at that. ;)

Don’t worry Sherry, we kept your daughter plenty hydrated and well fed.

See? Pretzels!

IMG_6525.jpg

Fed? Check!

And juice! Lots of juice!

Now whether or not there’s more than just juice to her drinks, I can’t say. ;)

Before heading to the bachelorette festivities, Kelly and I had random leftovers for lunch.

Strawberries + rice cake with lentils and cheese = RANDOM.

And some leftover greek pastries Derek brought home the night before from Hella’s in Tarpon Springs.

One large chocolate kok for Kelly (saying that never gets old, even if I am using the incorrect pronunciation ;) ) and an italian cannoli for me.

Tastes. So. Good.

Ashley’s bachelorette festivities kicked off with presents and games.

And juice. Can’t forget the juice!

IMG_6516.jpg

And keeping our promises to the mother-of-the-bride, a real meal was consumed.

Nothing fancy, just quick eats from the hotel beach shack.

I had the chicken salad flat wrap with a side salad.

Then the real fun began…

What happens at a bachelorette party…

…stays at a bachelorette party. ;)

IMG_6505.jpg

Love you Ashley!!!

1 Ricole Runs January 28, 2012 at 10:34 am

Sooooo fun!! Brings back good memories of my own bachelorette! :-). How did you all feel the next day?

2 Britt @ Run with Britt January 28, 2012 at 10:37 am

Fun! It sounds like y’all had an amazing time. Now that some of my friends are getting engaged or about to be engaged, I’m looking forward to their bachelorette parties! Before you know it, it will be time for yours! :)

3 jana @ newly wife healthy life January 28, 2012 at 10:37 am

Haha oh I remember all of those “What happens at the Bachelorette party, stays at the Bachelorette party” promises from my own party! There were definitely some shenanigans that went on that I hope the world will never hear about, or see! lol Congratulations Ashley!!

4 S. Stevens January 28, 2012 at 10:38 am

I hope it is really fun. I don’t need the details. I am just happy to see all the smiles. Have a great time.Take lots of pictures for Ashley. I won’t ask to see them. LOL. MOB.

5 Melissa @TryingtoHeal January 28, 2012 at 10:59 am

Glad you had a great time!

6 Kristen @ notsodomesticated January 28, 2012 at 11:28 am

Aww looks like a good time. I’ve been to a variety of bachelorette parties. For mine, we just have a party at a friend’s house, and they all bought me various pieces of lingerie haha. As long as you’re with your friends, that’s the most important part!

7 Mallory @ Have Your Cake and Eat It January 28, 2012 at 11:40 am

aww looks so fun! your soon-to-be-sister in law is so cute!

8 Lindsay @ Running the Windy City January 28, 2012 at 12:17 pm

Looks like so much fun!

9 Hillary January 28, 2012 at 12:33 pm

I took about 150 pictures at my best friend’s bachelorette party. Absolutely NONE of them made it to my Facebook page. It was that good ; )

10 Angela @ Happy Fit Mama January 28, 2012 at 12:54 pm

I love Bachelorette Parties! It’s best to let everyone think what they want about what actually did happen! Hope it was fun!

11 Katie @ Peace Love & Oats January 28, 2012 at 1:07 pm

awww I hope you all had so much fun! and that cannoli looks amazing!

12 Jessica @ Sushi and Sit-Ups January 28, 2012 at 1:09 pm

Looks like so much fun!

13 erica January 28, 2012 at 1:38 pm

awww! looks like so much fun! getting excited! can’t wait to see all the other wedding festivities!

14 Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife January 28, 2012 at 1:55 pm

Glad you all had fun!!

15 Casey @ Pocket Full of Sunshine January 28, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Your dress is so cute, Meghann! You girls look adorable. Glad you had fun!

16 Katie @ Talk Less, Say More January 28, 2012 at 9:05 pm

You all look lovely! I hope it’s a fabulous weekend!

17 Reenie January 29, 2012 at 1:23 am

You girls all look adorable.

18 Cait's Plate January 29, 2012 at 8:11 am

Aww looks like so much fun! :) You girls look so pretty all dressed up!

19 emily January 29, 2012 at 2:04 pm

Looks like you girls had a wonderful time! Thanks for sharing what you could!