If I Didn’t Have a blog…

by Meghann on July 27, 2011

A lot of my meals would look like this.

Leftovers. Straight from the tupperware. Classy.

I did add some spinach in before heating it up. The spinach added a little bulk and flavor to the dish. πŸ™‚

I hate to blog and run, but I have a date with this adorable face.

I can’t believe it’s been a month since I last saw baby Patrick! He’s probably so big now!

You know who else is growing like a weed? Baby Marley! We dropped by to say ‘Hello’ the other night and – let me tell you – bouncing her up and down felt like quite the arm workout. No wonder Moms have such great arms! I would too if I did that multiple times a day! Who needs free weights when you have a 10 lb baby to bounce?

1 Ali @ Ali Runs July 27, 2011 at 2:09 pm

That’s what most of my meals look like πŸ˜‰ Have fun!! Playing with babies is the best!

2 Megan @ Life As Megan KNows It July 27, 2011 at 2:11 pm

ahhhh so many babies!! My meals look a lot worse than that…..
Megan @ Life As Megan KNows It recently posted..perfect date night

3 Kiran @ KiranTarun.com July 27, 2011 at 2:12 pm

Haha! Patrick looks so adorable! Gotta agree with you on the arm workout, though babies would keep growing faster as time flies πŸ˜‰
Kiran @ KiranTarun.com recently posted..A touch of summer

4 Hope July 27, 2011 at 2:13 pm

I don’t think there is anything wrong with that meal. πŸ™‚ Love hanging out with babies! They are so cute
Hope recently posted..Cool Down…

5 Jenny @ Fitness Health and Food July 27, 2011 at 2:14 pm

I agree that blogging is great motivation to try to eat prettier food! Or in my case not eating the same meal over and over again πŸ˜›

Have fun with your baby visit! πŸ˜€

6 Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance July 27, 2011 at 2:45 pm

I know exactly what you mean! After creating my blog, now I’m constantly making sure my food looks presentable πŸ˜‰
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..7 Links

7 Cait's Plate July 27, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Haha – I did the EXACT same thing yesterday. I just didn’t have the energy to plate it all out only to pack it up into Tupperware so I just took the pictures in the Tupperware! Sometimes, ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

Baby Patrick is ADORABLE! Have a wonderful visit!
Cait’s Plate recently posted..Plucked

8 Jessica @ Sushi and Sit-Ups July 27, 2011 at 2:48 pm

New moms always have such awesome arms! I feel like all my choices and food presentations are “for the blog.” We even request tables at restaurants by the window so I can get natural light. My boyfriend is slowly going nuts.
Jessica @ Sushi and Sit-Ups recently posted..Korean BBQ Taco Box Food Truck

9 Meghann July 27, 2011 at 4:14 pm

haha – we do the same thing! You know it’s love when they can stick around for that though πŸ™‚

10 Hillary July 27, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Absolutely nothing wrong with eating straight from the Tupperware—save a dish!

11 Meghann July 27, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Exactly! And I’m saving the planet by washing one less dish. πŸ™‚

12 Joyce @ Jranola Joyce July 27, 2011 at 2:59 pm

hahahaha meghann.
i just made chocolate honey avocado pudding for breakfast.
WOO πŸ™‚

13 Ashley O. @ The Vegetable Life July 27, 2011 at 2:59 pm

I live out of tupperware each day at work for lunch…. i’m classy like that!
Ashley O. @ The Vegetable Life recently posted..What I Ate Wednesday – Mexican Edition

14 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) July 27, 2011 at 3:18 pm

Holding kids is an arm workout for sure! I work at a daycare and kids love when I toss them in the air… when you’re tossing a five year old around, your arms feel it πŸ™‚
Kate (What Kate is Cooking) recently posted..Food Prep

15 Gina @ Running to the Kitchen July 27, 2011 at 4:13 pm

I hate dirtying another plate just to t ake a picture sometimes too! Tupperware would be perfect if it wasn’t for blogging πŸ˜‰
Gina @ Running to the Kitchen recently posted..Brownstone adventure park

16 Allie July 27, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Tupperware meals are so good + easy πŸ™‚

Gotta love cute babies !
Allie recently posted..Foodie post

17 Callie @ The Wannabe Athlete July 27, 2011 at 4:32 pm

Wow…he looks so different now than he does in that photo!!! My little boy is growing up so fast. πŸ™
Callie @ The Wannabe Athlete recently posted..I Hate Lima Beans

18 courtney (pancakes and postcards) July 27, 2011 at 5:17 pm

My LIFE is leftovers out of the tupperware.
courtney (pancakes and postcards) recently posted..My Unconventional Road to the San Francisco Marathon

19 Mary @ Bites and Bliss July 27, 2011 at 6:19 pm

Don’t worry, my meals are wayyy uglier than that! It’s rare for me to actually have something that’s not out of a bowl and all mixed up.
Mary @ Bites and Bliss recently posted..End of one and back to another

20 Emily @ Savory and Savage July 27, 2011 at 6:54 pm

Have fun visiting the little one!

No shame in eating straight from the Tupperware container – I do it all the time.
Emily @ Savory and Savage recently posted..Tasty hummus rolls

21 Laura @ Backstage Pass July 27, 2011 at 7:07 pm

Patrick is so cute! Good luck handing him back to his mama, he looks so snuggly and handsome!
Laura @ Backstage Pass recently posted..Recap: Challenge Nation Milwaukee Urban Scavenger Race

22 Katherine July 27, 2011 at 7:13 pm

Get some new pictures of little Patrick!

23 Joelle (On A Pink Typewriter) July 27, 2011 at 8:29 pm

Haha omg.. I have a blog and a lot of my meals DO look like that.. I try to show the prettier ones, on real dishes though. πŸ˜‰
Joelle (On A Pink Typewriter) recently posted..Simple

24 Kristen @ notsodomesticated July 27, 2011 at 9:27 pm

Blogging has definitely made me think a little more about what I eat and how “pretty” it will look in pictures… so I understand what you’re saying! πŸ™‚
Kristen @ notsodomesticated recently posted..A play date… and an excuse for ice cream.

25 pinkflipflops July 27, 2011 at 9:36 pm

My 11 pounder is definitely giving my arms a nice toned look.
pinkflipflops recently posted..9 weeks!

26 Matteson July 27, 2011 at 10:06 pm

your meal is gorgeous compaired to most of mine! πŸ™‚
Matteson recently posted..The Big Move!