Morning Ride with the Sis

by Meghann on July 17, 2011

Good Morning!

I slept like a baby last night. In fact, I slept so good I somehow missed my alarm this morning and was late to meet my sister for our planned morning bike ride. Oops.

I brought my bike to Orlando hoping my sister would be up for a bike ride this morning; luckily she was. We set out on a trail near her house and did an easy hour ride. There was one minor incident where I fell while waiting at an intersection, but no real damage was done. πŸ™‚

Before the ride Kelly gave me a bottle of Peach Mix1 to fuel for the ride.

I’m usually not a fan of bottled protein shakes, but this one was pretty good. Just a tad chalky and not overly sweet or fruity. I’d drink it again. πŸ™‚

After our ride I had a bagel with nutella and jam for breakfast.

Looked messy. Tasted great. πŸ™‚

I have a little adventure planned for the day, then it’s back to Tampa.

Happy Sunday!

1 Holly @ The Runny Egg July 17, 2011 at 9:45 am

Nutella and jam — what a perfect way to start your day!
Holly @ The Runny Egg recently posted..Peanut Butter & Honey

2 Cait's Plate July 17, 2011 at 9:47 am

Mmm nutella and jam is SUCH a brilliant idea! I’ve seen those Mix drinks and always been curious – glad to know you liked it.

Hooray for a fun sister bike ride first thing – what a way to start a Sunday πŸ™‚
Cait’s Plate recently posted..It All Ends.

3 Lisa @ Sunny Seed Stories July 17, 2011 at 9:48 am

Hmm I have never done Nutella and jam before, but I could definitely see it being delicious! πŸ™‚
Lisa @ Sunny Seed Stories recently posted..Treats that are not Sunny Seeds but are still Very Good #12

4 Gina @ Running to the Kitchen July 17, 2011 at 9:59 am

Nutella & jam sounds amazing, never tried that combo.
Gina @ Running to the Kitchen recently posted..A day in the life

5 michelle July 17, 2011 at 10:26 am

I’ve never actually tried nutella. Odd, right?
michelle recently posted..Rain or Shine

6 Sana July 17, 2011 at 10:48 am

Yeah, bike accidents are nooo bueno!

7 Fit Chick Britt July 17, 2011 at 11:19 am

Mmm Love nutella, must get some soon! You’re making me nervous about clips and accidents!
Fit Chick Britt recently posted..Vacaaaaaatiooooon

8 Alaina July 17, 2011 at 11:50 am

I just had a nutella shake last night and it was the best thing ever on a hot evening. πŸ™‚

Have a great day!!
Alaina recently posted..Today’s Agenda

9 Cait @ Cait hates Cake July 17, 2011 at 12:13 pm

Ohhh, Nutella on ANYTHING is fabulous!
Cait @ Cait hates Cake recently posted..Sunday Funday

10 Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn July 17, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Huh! I have NEVER heard of that stuff!! But now I am intrigued.
Katelyn @ Chef Katelyn recently posted..Bring β€˜Em Out: Spotify!

11 Karin July 17, 2011 at 12:46 pm

How awesome that you get to ride with your sis! Sorry about the fall… Those intersections are killer
Karin recently posted..The Daily Sweat: Action Hero Babes Rock!

12 Hayley @ Hayley Daily July 17, 2011 at 12:53 pm

Ahh, love bagels (or anything really) with nutella and jam. Good pick!
Hayley @ Hayley Daily recently posted..What I Wore: Harry Potter

13 Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance July 17, 2011 at 12:56 pm

Nutella and Jam! Pure genius!!!!!
Brittany @ Itty Bits of Balance recently posted..River Monster

14 Katherine July 17, 2011 at 1:48 pm

Nutella and jam? Interesting…
Katherine recently posted..Veganizing At Restaurants

15 Jessica @ Sushi and Sit-Ups July 17, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Yum, love Nutella on ANYTHING! Glad you didn’t hurt yourself in your fall!
Jessica @ Sushi and Sit-Ups recently posted..The Pilates Loft

16 Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife July 17, 2011 at 2:24 pm

hmmmm never had nutella WITH jam. Gotta try that, thanks girl πŸ™‚
Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife recently posted..Epic in Food and Show

17 Mary July 17, 2011 at 3:44 pm

I have trouble clipping in and out of my pedals too. I fall at least once while I’m out riding haha!
Mary recently posted..Learning to Open up.

18 Melissa (MelissaLikesToEat) July 17, 2011 at 4:56 pm

I love Nutella! I’ve never had it with jam before though!

19 Laura @ prettylittlewords July 17, 2011 at 5:10 pm

omg omg omg, Nutella and jam (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Laura @ prettylittlewords recently posted..Chicago Blogger Meetup

20 Jess July 17, 2011 at 6:09 pm

What a great start to the day! Glad you got to go on a ride with your sis.

21 Amy July 17, 2011 at 6:21 pm

I want to like Nutella I really do… but just can’t get into it.
Amy recently posted..First Fat Comments, Now Too Skinny

22 Joelle (On A Pink Typewriter) July 17, 2011 at 6:31 pm

That messy bagel looks scrumptious! Nutella is fabulous and always makes me feel like I’m having a luxurious meal!
Joelle (On A Pink Typewriter) recently posted..Wine and monuments

23 Erica July 17, 2011 at 8:57 pm

Sounds like a nice morning! That bagel looks yummy. I haven’t found any really good bagel places near our house- I need to start hunting again!
Erica recently posted..Our Last Weekend?? & Pregnancy Update/VLOG- Week 38

24 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) July 17, 2011 at 9:06 pm

Nutella and jam sounds amazing together! I like the way your mind works πŸ™‚
Kate (What Kate is Cooking) recently posted..Two Religious Experiences

25 Hope July 18, 2011 at 8:59 am

Nutella and jam sounds very tasty! I’m going to have to try it! πŸ™‚
Hope recently posted..The Date Is Set!…