Baby Patrick

by Meghann on June 22, 2011

How can anyone get any work done when you have this adorable face to look at?

Seriously. How cute is he?

I’m blogging from Casa de Patrick right now and all I want do is hold and snuggle him. I mean, wouldn’t you? Unfortunately, I have to get a little work done right now, but holding him again will be my prize when I’m done blogging – press publish and get to hold a baby, got it. πŸ™‚

Baby Patrick (who I haven’t seen since he was a day old) was an angel today as his mom (the beautiful Callie) and I went to lunch.

Callie took me to one of her neighborhood favorites – Harvey’s 4th Street Grill.

Harvey’s is a St. Petersburg classic and full of history and life. The entire restaurant is decked out in relics of St. Pete’s past including doors from one of the original private schools in the area.

We were seated near the front and – I have to say – I had the best seat in the house with little Patrick right in my eye line.

He slept the entire time. He was so peaceful and angelic, it almost made me ant to curl up and nap too!

Harvey’s menu was full of diner classic finds. I opted for a old favorite – Turkey Ruben sans the Thousand Island Dressing.

It was a delicious blend of turkey, swiss cheese, saurkraut, and buttery rye bread.

The sandwich was good, but the fries were even better. I could tell they were freshly cut and fried in house. They soggy, greasy, and seasoned to perfection.

After lunch we headed next door to Yogurtology for a ‘baby’s first trip to fro-yo land’

The Yogurtology won my heart for a couple of reasons.

1) Butterfinger Fro Yo…. WOW

2) The wide variety of toppings – probably the best selection I’ve seen.

IMG_0267.JPG IMG_0268.JPG

I may have gone a little toppings crazy. πŸ˜‰

So.Good.

And now I’m just staring at baby Patrick as he struggles to wake up after such an adventurous day.

It’s a tough life. πŸ˜‰

Target Tank Top

There were a few questions about the Target tank top I linked to this morning.

1. It’s the most comfortable top I’ve ever worn. Enough said. πŸ™‚

2. If you want to see how it looks in action, check out this post from the Iron Girl Half. I promise I don’t look preggers…. at least I don’t think so?

3. I’m a 34 B/C and the *cough* FIVE shirts I own in that style are medium. I’ve only worn a sports bra with the top during the half marathon, but besides that I usually find it’s supportive enough to go sports bra-less

Sweaty Shirt Shot:

230939_10100758206035873_5207154_69073126_1417110_n.jpg

Alright, it’s baby holding time!

1 Brittany (A Healthy Slice of Life) June 22, 2011 at 3:00 pm

Oh, he’s so cute! I couldn’t get any work done with a cute baby around… though I better learn how to before September! πŸ™‚
Brittany (A Healthy Slice of Life) recently posted..What we Ate Wednesday- 3rd Trimester Addition

2 Kara June 22, 2011 at 3:00 pm

Oh man, I wish I had a newborn to borrow. My baby doesn’t sit still or cuddle much any more. That’s how they trick us into having more! πŸ™‚
Kara recently posted..Slippery slope

3 Jenny @ Fitness Health and Food June 22, 2011 at 3:01 pm

What a cutie! and Callie is lucky in an extra way that he is so quiet!

ohh I can’t wait to have babies! πŸ™‚
Jenny @ Fitness Health and Food recently posted..Moving Stress- NaturaStride- and Picky Bar Love

4 Liv @ The Salty n' Sweet June 22, 2011 at 3:03 pm

What a cute and sweet baby! I love how peaceful babies and kids are when they’re little!
Liv @ The Salty n’ Sweet recently posted..Protein Power

5 The Teenage Taste June 22, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Awww, Patrick is such a cutie!
The Teenage Taste recently posted..Blueberry Walnut Muffins

6 Sana June 22, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Yay babiessss!

7 Ashley O. @ The Vegetable Life June 22, 2011 at 3:09 pm

I love the look of that tank top! AND OH MY GOODNESS… there is nothing sweeter than a sleeping infant! Yay for getting to hold a baby today πŸ™‚
Ashley O. @ The Vegetable Life recently posted..A Meat-less Loaf

8 Gina @ Running to the Kitchen June 22, 2011 at 3:09 pm

Cutie!
Gina @ Running to the Kitchen recently posted..Bloggers Greek festival

9 Jessica @ Sushi and Sit-Ups June 22, 2011 at 3:13 pm

So cute!! And I love his polo!

10 Lindsey June 22, 2011 at 3:15 pm

Love that shirt! Might have to scope out Target when I am done in the US this summer. I also can’t wait to try a self serve fro-yo place, all those toppings! Looks like heaven!
Lindsey recently posted..FIRST Giveaway! I buy love

11 Paula @ Eat: Watch: Run June 22, 2011 at 3:15 pm

Target!? I got ones that look just like that for probably a million dollars more from Champion online. WHY didn’t I look at Target?

I have six of them. SIX! Love them all.
Paula @ Eat: Watch: Run recently posted..Things I Don’t Need…but Now Have

12 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) June 22, 2011 at 3:17 pm

He’s so adorable! That froyo place puts all others to shame. I see a lot of chopped up candy bars- looks perfect πŸ™‚
Kate (What Kate is Cooking) recently posted..Just Beet It

13 Angela@pinching and packing June 22, 2011 at 3:22 pm

You probably already know this, but there is a yogurtolgy in tampa off south dale mabry and henderson. since the first time i went there no other fro yo place can compare! best yogurt ever!!
Angela@pinching and packing recently posted..Local Travel – Urban Tampa

14 Melissa June 22, 2011 at 3:41 pm

I have the same shirt on RIGHT now as I am reading this blog, but in black.
I feel the same about the bra thing, and the comfort thing, it’s my yoga/pilates top!!!!

15 Amy June 22, 2011 at 3:42 pm

I wore the same top in turquoise to yoga last night. Definitely stocking up on more colors!
Amy recently posted..springtime goals review

16 Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife June 22, 2011 at 3:42 pm

Cute top! And your food looks yummers πŸ™‚

17 Courtney June 22, 2011 at 3:44 pm

Aww, he is absolutely precious!
Courtney recently posted..Amazing Blogger Award!

18 Katherine June 22, 2011 at 3:49 pm

He is soooo adorable!

19 Christine June 22, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Awwww! Tick tock tick tock…
Christine recently posted..Interesting- but Flawed- Concept

20 Jessica @ For the Fun of Fit June 22, 2011 at 3:57 pm

I’m so jealous of how often you go out to eat. How do you afford to eat out so often!?!?
Jessica @ For the Fun of Fit recently posted..Are GMO’s Really Evil

21 Meghann June 23, 2011 at 9:58 am

Ha! I swear it doesn’t feel like I eat out as often as I do. When I worked in an office setting my co-workers would eat out for lunch everyday! I guess it helps that a lot of the places I eat out at are super cheap?

22 Krissy @ Shiawase Life June 22, 2011 at 4:03 pm

You look great in that tank! I have one and though it is comfy, I feel like it is not quite as flattering for me πŸ˜‰ Hahah…I save it for the home workouts!
Krissy @ Shiawase Life recently posted..Schedule settling

23 Jen June 22, 2011 at 4:10 pm

I love that top from Target. I have it also..I am wearing it here – http://runnermaybe.blogspot.com/2011/06/thighs-that-eat-shorts.html

I am larger on top so I wear my enell bra under it when I run, but just wear it alone for yoga. Love this top! I keep checking back at target for more in my size.

24 Krystina (Organically Me) June 22, 2011 at 4:16 pm

Patrick is so freaking adorable!!!
Krystina (Organically Me) recently posted..Shamu and Circuits

25 Emily June 22, 2011 at 4:23 pm

I am drooooling over that fro yo toppings bar. Yum! We don’t have anything quite that decadent here in Denver…I love the big chunks of candy bars at the place you visited. πŸ™‚
Emily recently posted..Thanks- karma

26 Emily @ Savory and Savage June 22, 2011 at 4:54 pm

That tank top is very cute. I would love to wear it to yoga but I think in inverted poses everyone would be staring at my not so flat belly, yikes.

I am definitely going to pick up a couple for running.
Emily @ Savory and Savage recently posted..Cold soba on a hot summer day

27 christina cadden June 22, 2011 at 5:18 pm

He is so adorable!

28 Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun June 22, 2011 at 5:24 pm

Yay for baby Patrick pictures! Can’t get enough of the cuteness. And Butterfinger fro-yo?! I would overfill my cup without a doubt.
Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun recently posted..Hearty Father’s Day

29 Carey @ Positively Blonde June 22, 2011 at 5:51 pm

I haven’t been to a fro-yo place yet with self serve! I’e been dying to try one out and your pics of the one you went to, only confirmed that! My only concern is that I won’t get any yogurt and just fill my cup with all the toppings :/ haha
Carey @ Positively Blonde recently posted..Dip Eye

30 Ashley June 22, 2011 at 6:33 pm

Adorable baby!!! Such a sweetheart! I am also super jealous of your frozen yogurt…. I would LOVE some right now!
Ashley recently posted..Weekly Plan- June 20-26

31 Jenny June 22, 2011 at 6:51 pm

I love Patrick’s little outfit! I’m such a sucker for babies in polos! The husband and I went to Harvey’s with the in-laws last night! I love their pyramid menu options! I highly recommend the cold rice salad, it’s delish!

32 Bridget June 22, 2011 at 7:25 pm

I do have to say that with the tank top if you’re not wearing a sports bra (or sometimes even if you are) the nips do show through if you’re cold. My gym is always freezing (plus being sweaty makes me colder) and the first time I wore this….well, people knew I was cold.
Bridget recently posted..I’m back in black

33 Jamie aka "Sometimes Healthy" Girl June 22, 2011 at 7:32 pm

ummmm everything about this post was perfect! From the baby, to the mouth-watering fries and the fro yo!! BUTTERFINGER FRO YO?! Yes please!
Jamie aka “Sometimes Healthy” Girl recently posted..25 Step Sometimes Healthy Comfort Food

34 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey June 22, 2011 at 8:22 pm

LOVE those shirts – I seriously have been seeing them everywhere. I need to find them.
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..crazy day at the vegan cafe

35 Lauren June 22, 2011 at 8:33 pm

He is precious!
Lauren recently posted..Spotted- Im in the News

36 Hilary June 22, 2011 at 8:35 pm

Umm…fries, friend, baby and fro yo? Yeah, a little jealous here!
Hilary recently posted..Favourite Things- Simply Strawberries

37 Laura (Cookies vs. Carrots) June 22, 2011 at 9:24 pm

I just saw this shirt at Target last night. I was thinking about getting it, and now I am sold!
Laura (Cookies vs. Carrots) recently posted..Wine &amp Dine Wednesday- Week 1

38 BroccoliHut June 22, 2011 at 9:34 pm

OMG Patrick’s baby Polo is adorbs (as is he)!!!!

39 Keelie (SweatEqualsSuccess) June 23, 2011 at 12:01 am

Patrick is precious and the food looks awesome! Perfect day!
Keelie (SweatEqualsSuccess) recently posted..Keepin It Clean

40 Amy June 23, 2011 at 1:23 am

Wow what a beautiful baby. And even bigger WOW at that topping selection.
Amy recently posted..Wednesday Weigh In- Being Perfect

41 van025 June 23, 2011 at 4:12 am

Such a lovely boy.Moah moah him,hehe
I think that he is interested in your adventure but it seems that he was tired
van025 recently posted..The Importance of Business Surveillance Systems

42 Therese June 23, 2011 at 7:06 am

YAY for the shirts at Target! And $19.99 is so much cheaper than the first one I bought off of the Champions website. Thanks for the tip. I would’ve missed out on shirts in my size if I hadn’t gone to Target last night!
Therese recently posted..Status Change

43 Marissa June 23, 2011 at 10:28 am

Haha, Butterfingers are my FAVORITE candy bar! I just had Blue Bell’s Butter Crunch ice cream the other night, in fact. But I imagine the froyo would have been even better. And WOW–whole candy bars as toppings?!
Marissa recently posted..It’s Not Worth It!

44 Katie June 23, 2011 at 6:59 pm

Ohhh goodness, be still my heart! He is just so cute.
Katie recently posted..On Safari