Sold Out

by Meghann on June 7, 2011

The 2011 Healthy Living Summit is SOLD OUT!

HLS2011SoldOUt.jpg

It only took 12 hours to sell all 200 tickets to this year’s event!

Woop! Woop!

πŸ™‚

I’m only on Day 2 of my Half Ironman Training Plan and I’ve already been given the chance to sleep in. LOVE THAT! I slept in until 7:00 this morning with plans of hitting the track tonight with the Tampa Tri Team. I’m counting on making this a weekly occurrence through out the rest of training. πŸ˜‰

Smoothie time!

Is there anything better in the summer heat than a big bowl of smoothie? Yeah, I didn’t think so. πŸ˜‰

Today’s smoothie contained:

• Frozen Cherries
  • Ice
  • Plain Yogurt
  • Almond Milk
  • Chia Seeds
  • Chocolate Hemp Protein Powder
  • Xanthum Gum (helps thicken it up)
  • Kashi Go Lean Crisp

Lots to do today!

Happy Tuesday everyone!

1 maria @ Chasing the N0w June 7, 2011 at 9:26 am

Congrats! I am sure it feels great as the planner to know so many people are anxious to be there.

2 Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday June 7, 2011 at 9:29 am

You’re doing an awesome job Meghann! Now I wish I would have snagged a ticket.

3 Susan June 7, 2011 at 9:29 am

See ya there Meghann!! πŸ™‚
Susan recently posted..Moving On Up

4 Michelle June 7, 2011 at 9:30 am

Good luck tonight! Sounds like fun!! πŸ™‚

5 Holly @ The Runny Egg June 7, 2011 at 9:31 am

I’m glad I got my ticket last night!
Holly @ The Runny Egg recently posted..Friday Date Night

6 Natalie @ Will Jog For Food June 7, 2011 at 9:31 am

I’ve been trying to find frozen cherries but haven’t seen them anywhere lately…and I went to 3 diff. Publix stores.

Maybe next year HLS can be in Florida!! πŸ˜‰
Natalie @ Will Jog For Food recently posted..Baking Ambitions

7 Ali @ Ali Runs June 7, 2011 at 9:33 am

Congrats!! One year, when I’m not a struggling grad student, I will be at the HLS! I can’t wait to read everyone’s posts about it–they are always awesome!
Ali @ Ali Runs recently posted..Buffalo Half Marathon Race Recap

8 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat June 7, 2011 at 9:38 am

CONGRATS Meghann!! I had no doubts that you would sell out of tickets again this year. It sounds like it’s going to be an amazing event and I really hope I can attend in 2012!
Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat recently posted..Thrive in 30

9 Samantha @ Health, Happiness & Skinny Jeans June 7, 2011 at 9:39 am

I wish I was able to attend! Maybe next year it will come to Toronto…we LOVE healthy living up here! *hint hint*

10 Courtney @ Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life June 7, 2011 at 9:43 am

SO excited for HLS this year!! πŸ˜€
Courtney @ Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life recently posted..What The Heck Happened

11 Kristin@ Wounded Fawn June 7, 2011 at 9:43 am

This is my first year attending HLS and I am so glad it is in Philly so I am able to!

12 Brooke @ bittersweetb June 7, 2011 at 9:52 am

I wish I was going to this! I just found out yesterday evening that I would be able to make those dates and now its sold out! πŸ™

Next year. Hope you all have a great time!

13 jen @ taste life June 7, 2011 at 10:00 am

So glad the tickets went so fast! Some year I really want to come to HLS, but so far it just hasn’t happened.
jen @ taste life recently posted..Glowing and Inspiring

14 sana June 7, 2011 at 10:06 am

I am bummed to miss HLS, this year but good work!
sana recently posted..Snapshots of the Weekend

15 Amy June 7, 2011 at 10:29 am

Mmm… that smoothie looks good. I might just have to look for some frozen cherries next time I’m at the store.
Amy recently posted..Israeli Couscous Grilled Veggies Goat Cheese HEAVEN!

16 Gina @ Running to the Kitchen June 7, 2011 at 10:43 am

Bet you’re glad that is behind you!
That smoothie looks so good. Especially with the heat today!

17 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) June 7, 2011 at 10:58 am

I wish I could go! That smoothie looks delicious. I’ve been drinking smoothies every day, although it’s hardly warm enough to justify it- only in the 60s all week!
Kate (What Kate is Cooking) recently posted..Eat Your Beer

18 Amanda @ Eating Up June 7, 2011 at 11:11 am

I need a smoothie today too. Time to put a banana in the freezer!
Amanda @ Eating Up recently posted..Post-Grad Life- Updating the Context of Eating Up

19 Rebecca June 7, 2011 at 11:13 am

I was sooo nervous last night trying to buy tickets for myself and a friend! I could hardly believe we both got in! SO SO excited!!!!!!! Thanks for all the hard work, Meghann πŸ™‚
Rebecca recently posted..Sweet Springtime

20 Hilary June 7, 2011 at 11:17 am

So glad I got my ticket! I also slept in (because I have a race tonight) and started the day with a smoothie in a bowl. I think the snowflakes on the bowl help cool you down even more. πŸ™‚
Hilary recently posted..Secret Ingredients

21 Kate @ NaturaStride June 7, 2011 at 12:23 pm

Woohoo! Excited to meet you all here in Philly in August! πŸ™‚
Kate @ NaturaStride recently posted..King of Prussia 10-Miler Re-Cap!

22 Courtney @ The Granola Chronicles June 7, 2011 at 12:32 pm

So glad I got my ticket! πŸ™‚
Courtney @ The Granola Chronicles recently posted..Sonoma Wine

23 Hope June 7, 2011 at 12:59 pm

Congrats! That is really awesome! πŸ™‚
Hope recently posted..Frozen Hot Chocolate &amp A Massive Supply of Brussels Sprouts…

24 Jenny @ Fitness Health and Food June 7, 2011 at 1:11 pm

yey for HLS, I can’t wait! πŸ™‚

Looks like a great smoothie to start the day, good luck with your evening track workout! πŸ™‚

25 Ashley @ Coffee Cake and Cardio June 7, 2011 at 1:33 pm

I’m so bummed πŸ™ I totally forgot to register last night and it was sold out when I got to work this morning. Big time bummer.

Yummy smoothie though!! Looks awesome!
Ashley @ Coffee Cake and Cardio recently posted..A Traveling Meatless Monday

26 Cat @Breakfast to Bed June 7, 2011 at 2:04 pm

I wanted to come so badly. Alas, wedding.
Cat @Breakfast to Bed recently posted..Walk this Way…

27 Holly @ Pink Runner June 7, 2011 at 3:18 pm

I’m so excited to go and meet everyone!!
Holly @ Pink Runner recently posted..Wedding and Sushi

28 Kelsey @ a piece of kelsey June 7, 2011 at 6:15 pm

I LOVE those pretzel nuggets!! Have you ever had the honey mustard ones?! They are the best!!!
Kelsey @ a piece of kelsey recently posted..New Recipe of the Week!