A Meghann Meal

by Meghann on May 26, 2011

And the hummus obsession continues….

Only today the homemade hummus was served with leftover chickpea/rice mix, feta cheese, and sweet potato.

Oh, yes. This was good. It was honestly the perfect ‘Meghann Meal’ (Perfect Meghann Meal = Pile everything in a bowl and serve. 😉 )

Everything just work in the bowl, from the starchy sweet potato, to the smooth hummus, to the salty feta – yum!

The Glee Project!

Have you seen the previews for the new Glee Project Show on Oxygen?

The video givess me goosebumps!

Yay for trashy Summer TV!

I need to fill up my DVR, what other summer show premieres should I be looking for?

1 Gretchen @ Honey, I Shrunk the Gretchen! May 26, 2011 at 1:24 pm

So You Think You Can Dance (dancedancedancedancedance…)!!

2 Rae May 26, 2011 at 2:52 pm

awww yeah-premier tongiht!!!
Rae recently posted..Men at Work

3 caryn May 26, 2011 at 4:15 pm

best summer show evaaaahhhhh! the day that show ends will be a sad, sad day. lol

4 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat May 26, 2011 at 1:25 pm

I haven’t heard of the Glee Project yet, but I’m going to see the cast on tour in 2 weeks!! I’m so pumped! The hummus and sweet potato is a combo I haven’t tried yet, but I’m totally doing it this weekend!
Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat recently posted..Shopaholics Anonymous

5 Katie @ Healthy Heddleston May 26, 2011 at 1:25 pm

Theres a new show called Switched at Birth on ABCfamily that starts this summer.. also I think Pretty Little Liars returns in the summer (another ABCfamily show that I love. They only have one season so far if you want to catch up). Oh and So You Think You Can Dance is finally back!!
Katie @ Healthy Heddleston recently posted..FitBloggin’ Recap- Friday

6 Casey May 26, 2011 at 1:26 pm

I love shoving a bunch of yummy stuff in a bowl. Those always make the best meals! 🙂
Casey recently posted..My First Weston A Price Foundation Chapter Meeting

7 Megan @ Megan Mumbles May 26, 2011 at 1:27 pm

I love the title!! Lunch looks great!
Megan @ Megan Mumbles recently posted..Commitment

8 Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife May 26, 2011 at 1:29 pm

Oh I love dumping everything into a bowl, or atop a salad. Great idea 🙂

Def look for “Drop Dead Diva”<—it is HILARIOUS, girly, smart, and witty. It is a fun show! It airs in June for its 3rd season (the 1st 2 seasons can be found on DVD or at Netflix) SO good!

9 Dori May 26, 2011 at 1:30 pm

My friend and I are planning to get into Franklin Bash, which starts on June 1 on TNT I believe.
Dori recently posted..Skechers Shape-ups for Girls- Body Image- Safety &amp Misleading Marketing

10 Dee @ Confessions of a Happy Girl May 26, 2011 at 1:32 pm

I love summer TV. There’s nothing really on at night so instead of sitting with the family in the living room catching up on the day we sit by the pool, sip wine and chat. So You Think You Can Dance premiers tonight! Its my favorite summer show. Also there’s a new ExtremeMakeover that looks like a biggest loser show minus the competitions and the yellow line.

11 michael May 26, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Rookie Blue. It’s a good cop show I’ve been watching on netflix. Premiere’s June 23rd

12 Hope May 26, 2011 at 1:33 pm

I didn’t hear about that Glee project! Looks like a show I might need to watch! Let’s see, some good summer shows are Pretty Little Liars, Drop Dead Diva, Cake Boss, Rookie Blue and Big Brother! Those are all shows that I know are good. Rookie Blue actually premiered last summer and I was completely hooked! You should definitely watch that one! 🙂 Franklin and Bash and Switched at Birth are premiering soon and they look good too!
Hope recently posted..The Phillies &amp The Cadillac Culinary Challenge…

13 Krissy @ Shiawase Life May 26, 2011 at 1:36 pm

Hmm, that video didn’t do it for me! What’s with the girl and the super pumped up chest?! UGH.
Krissy @ Shiawase Life recently posted..Life’s important issues

14 Ashley @ The Drunk Squash May 26, 2011 at 1:37 pm

That smorgasbord looks yuuummmmy! I’m right there with you- love throwing everything in a bowl and chowing down.
And for shows? Louie, Weeds, and MAD MEN! I am sooo excited for my shows to be back!
Ashley @ The Drunk Squash recently posted..Fitness Story and Sweet Preserves

15 Jenny @ Fitness Health and Food May 26, 2011 at 1:44 pm

ohh I love hodge podge meals 🙂

We actually gave up cable to save a bit of $ and catch up with netflix. We’re a little behind! 😛

16 Kaitlyn @ 7 Plates May 26, 2011 at 1:56 pm

The Bachelorette just came on this past Monday!! Haha.
Kaitlyn @ 7 Plates recently posted..Broccoli Cheddar Soup

17 Stefanie @TheNewHealthy May 26, 2011 at 1:59 pm

My perfect meal is piling everything in a bowl and serving too! It leads to some interestingly delicious combos!

18 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) May 26, 2011 at 2:11 pm

That’s also a Kate meal 🙂 Love the combo!
Kate (What Kate is Cooking) recently posted..Eat Your Beer

19 Chloe (South Beach Girl) May 26, 2011 at 2:22 pm

My favorite meals always turn out to be the most random assortment piled into a bowl, but it somehow works and is delicious! Love when that happens 🙂
Chloe (South Beach Girl) recently posted..Thankful Thursday

20 Holly @ The Runny Egg May 26, 2011 at 3:01 pm

I just watch shows on Bravo mainly — there is enough trash to fill my schedule!
Holly @ The Runny Egg recently posted..Tomato Face

21 Michelle May 26, 2011 at 3:12 pm

My summer tv addiction is Big Brother. So trashy but so good.
Michelle recently posted..Armed Forces Day

22 Tessa @ Amazing Asset May 26, 2011 at 3:32 pm

The Meghann Meal looks it would be my choice of a meal too 🙂
I am looking forward to the premier of Man vs Food Nation (on Travel Channel)!! I love that show way too much
Tessa @ Amazing Asset recently posted..Prepping a Family Gathering

23 Lisa (bakebikeblog) May 26, 2011 at 5:21 pm

ooooh tasty meal!!!
Lisa (bakebikeblog) recently posted..A Magical Moroccan Dinner Party

24 Hilary May 26, 2011 at 8:28 pm

Looks like a creative and delicious bowl. I can’t think of any summer shows in particular, just lots of food network for this girl. 🙂
Hilary recently posted..Lean ‘n Green

25 LauraJayne May 26, 2011 at 9:54 pm

So You Think You Can Dance (so I agree with EVERYONE else who posted that). I pretty much just sit around watching regular tv waiting for this show to come back! LOVE IT!

I almost missed tivo’ing it on time but got a reminder from my blogger friends!
LauraJayne recently posted..Making Lemonade…

26 Jess@atasteofconfidence May 26, 2011 at 10:59 pm

So you think you can dance!
Jess@atasteofconfidence recently posted..my eating story- part 3