Blueberries and Sunshine

by Meghann on May 3, 2011

Good Morning!

Internet is still being crazy.

Currently my computer is the only one actually connecting to the internet signal. Derek’s PC, my iPad, our Blue Ray Disc Player, and both of our phones aren’t as lucky. Grrr…. What to do? What to do?

Maddie was going WILD this morning. She needed a run and she needed it bad.

I took her for a nice 3 miler around the neighborhood and just as I was unleashing her at the end she bolted to do a final lap around the complex. Apparently she wasn’t done running yet?

I finished the morning workout with a Jackie Warner DVD to work in some strength training.

Breakfast:

In the mix:

• 1/2 cup Puffins
  • 1/2 cup Shredded Wheat
  • 1/4 cup Sunflower Granola
  • Plain Yogurt
  • Blueberry Jam
  • Blueberries

Blueberries are so good right now. Between munching on them while making breakfast and the actual breakfast, I polished off more than half of the tiny container. πŸ™‚

I have quite a bit of work to catch up on today. Time to get to it!

1 Samantha Angela May 3, 2011 at 9:46 am

Which Jackie Warner DVD? I actually like her DVDs even though I’m normally not much of a workout DVD person.
I reviewed her DVD recently here: http://gamereviewwiki.com/bikinibirthday/2011/02/jw-dvd-review/

2 Jenny @ Fitness Health and Food May 3, 2011 at 9:46 am

ohhh poor Maddie, I’m sure that she missed you!

my pup is mad at me because I’ve been doing long run’s in prep for my half marathon last sunday and not taking him. He always knows when I’m leaving for a run and I can’t stand to see his sad face!

Good luck with your work! πŸ™‚
Jenny @ Fitness Health and Food recently posted..Southwest Half Marathon Race Recap

3 Anastasia May 3, 2011 at 9:48 am

Dogs are too funny! It’s amazing how much little dogs can run! I have a small American Eskimo mix and it’s insane how much energy he has.
Anastasia recently posted..Lunch Time! Spicy Eggplant

4 Holly @ The Runny Egg May 3, 2011 at 9:50 am

Your sunflower bowl is really cute!

Internet issues suck πŸ™
Holly @ The Runny Egg recently posted..Pizza Bread

5 kristy @ kristyruns.com May 3, 2011 at 9:53 am

Aren’t puffins awesome?!?
kristy @ kristyruns.com recently posted..Big Peach 5k

6 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat May 3, 2011 at 9:54 am

Haha I did the same thing to my container of strawberries this morning!! Sorry to hear about your crazy internet. It drives me crazy when ours cuts out but luckily that hasn’t happened too much lately. Have a great day!
Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat recently posted..April Goal Check-In

7 Michelle May 3, 2011 at 9:54 am

I wish my dog would cooperate and run with me. At the marathon on Sunday, my husband was watching from the sidelines and told me that my dog was going insane barking at all the runners and making this odd howling noise. He kept telling the other spectators that he just wanted to go running because I think they were a little scared of him!

8 Liv @ The Salty n' Sweet May 3, 2011 at 9:58 am

Love your sunflower bowl πŸ™‚
Liv @ The Salty n’ Sweet recently posted..Creamy Avocado Pasta

9 Courtney May 3, 2011 at 10:02 am

How cute is that bowl! πŸ˜€
Courtney recently posted..Your Soldier Needs You

10 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) May 3, 2011 at 10:05 am

Yay for berry season! Nothing better than a juicy berry πŸ™‚
Kate (What Kate is Cooking) recently posted..OC Half Marathon

11 Faith @ lovelyascharged May 3, 2011 at 10:07 am

I definitely hate how small those berry containers are. I think blueberries should come in strawberry-sized boxes πŸ™‚ Maybe then I’d be able to stretch the container for more than 2 days!

12 Biz May 3, 2011 at 10:16 am

Glad you are back safe, even if you have a hectic day – hope the internet issues resolve today! πŸ˜€

13 Marina May 3, 2011 at 10:40 am

It’s so fun to run with a dog πŸ™‚
Hope you have a nice relaxing day, you really deserve it after yesterday!
Marina recently posted..Alone

14 Hope May 3, 2011 at 10:46 am

I love that bowl! So cute! Blueberries are so good! I meant to pick up a container when I was at the store on Sunday and I forgot!

I hope your internet issues get resolved soon! πŸ™‚
Hope recently posted..Winery Early Birthday Celebration &amp Weekend Catchup…

15 Angela May 3, 2011 at 11:16 am

Perhaps you need a new wiresless router. how old is yours? Have you tried resetting it (unplugging it for 10 seconds and then plugging it back in)?
Angela recently posted..Philadelphia Cooking Creme

16 Rachel @ The Perseverance Diaries May 3, 2011 at 11:47 am

I wish my dog would run around wild like that! She’s a puggle with short little legs and a few extra pounds, haha. Sooo, she only runs so far until she gives up and rolls around in the grass πŸ™‚
Rachel @ The Perseverance Diaries recently posted..Good News but Still Confused

17 Ashley May 3, 2011 at 12:08 pm

I love that bowl! It’s so pretty. I hope your internet gets fixed soon!
Ashley recently posted..New Series- The Pursuit of Healthiness

18 Elena @ GagaForGrapefruit May 3, 2011 at 4:50 pm

that breakfast looks AMAZE. ahh so jeal!
Elena @ GagaForGrapefruit recently posted..in an instant

19 Amy @ Conquering Self May 3, 2011 at 5:57 pm

Haha…I just posted a similar pic on my blog today showing my favorite food of the moment – blueberries! I’m not even a huge blueberry person, but lately they taste sooo good! I’ve been eating them with Kashi go lean crunch and Chobani greek yogurt, but I may just have to try out your mixture…looks super yummy! I love Jackie Warner’s workouts!!
Amy @ Conquering Self recently posted..Coming Down

20 Emma (Namaste Everyday) May 3, 2011 at 7:15 pm

I want fresh blueberries so bad! I’m not sure there are any in New Zealand… I”ll have to look into it
Emma (Namaste Everyday) recently posted..Glacier Country

21 Cara May 3, 2011 at 8:12 pm

Fresh blueberries are my favorite! I love that bowl!