Baby M&J

by Meghann on May 2, 2011

Moooorrrnnning!

Scooby is still trying to wake up. He’s not exactly a morning dog. πŸ˜‰

Catching up from the weekend?

It was a BUSY weekend. It’s actually going to be a busy month.

• May 6- 8 – Orlando for Kelly’s Birthday Weekend
  • May 14 – Miami for Josh’s Graduation
  • May 19 – 22 – Philly for Leslie’s Wedding

Let the fun begin!

I woke up bright and early at my parents’ house this morning and headed for a 3.5 mile run.

It was rough. Slow and hard. It’s amazing how a few days off of running really messes with your endurance. I’ll need to work hard on building it back up as I head into HIM training at the end of this month.

After the run I prepared a simple breakfast based what my parents’ had in the pantry.

• One packet of instant oatmeal mixed with a blueberry Chobani
  • 1 Apple
  • Peanuts
  • Nutella

Yum. πŸ™‚

My twin brother and his girlfriend are randomly in Titusviile today, so I’m hanging out with them as long as possible before I head back to Tampa this afternoon.

In the mean time, enjoy this video of Baby Meghann and Josh that we dug up this morning.

Yes, I recorded the tv with my camera. Nothing but fancy schmancy technology in this house. πŸ˜‰

1 Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) May 2, 2011 at 9:43 am

Aww that video is SO CUTE!! I love baby videos!! Aha you guys’ commentry in the background is HILARIOUS! πŸ˜€
Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) recently posted..Almond butter lovin&8217 and Awesome April

2 Beth @ Beth's Journey to Thin May 2, 2011 at 9:44 am

That’s so awesome that you have a video of you and your brother as babies. So cute!!!
Beth @ Beth’s Journey to Thin recently posted..Menu Plan Monday

3 Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday May 2, 2011 at 9:47 am

LOL! That video is too cute!

4 Liv @ The Salty n' Sweet May 2, 2011 at 9:48 am

Nutella first thing in the morning is too good of an idea!
Liv @ The Salty n’ Sweet recently posted..Coconut Pineapple Chicken

5 Holly @ The Runny Egg May 2, 2011 at 9:49 am

Cute video!

And I so wish my parents kept Nutella in their house!

6 Amy May 2, 2011 at 10:06 am

Due to being sick and a family wedding (on the same weekend! Wheeee!) I had 6 days off from running a few weeks ago. That first run back was SO HARD – but the next run two days later was great. Don’t get discouraged! πŸ™‚
Amy recently posted..be still- my soul

7 Amy May 2, 2011 at 10:13 am

I didn’t know you are a twin! The video is so cute!!! I’m a twin also (I have an identical sister) and there are pictures of us as toddlers, crawling around the lawn “chasing” our dog. haha!
Glad you made it mostly home from the marathon weekend, I’ve really enjoyed your posts about the weekend!! πŸ™‚
Amy recently posted..hmph

8 Amy May 2, 2011 at 1:24 pm

I have an identical twin sister too! πŸ™‚
Amy recently posted..be still- my soul

9 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) May 2, 2011 at 10:14 am

So cute! I love the fact that you’re a twin. I have an identical twin sister, but I don’t know any boy/girl twins!
Kate (What Kate is Cooking) recently posted..OC Half Marathon

10 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat May 2, 2011 at 10:16 am

Hehehe SO cute!!! I love baby videos. My parents kept some of my sister and I and they are hilarious! I’m glad you had a great weekend Meghann!
Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat recently posted..April Goal Check-In

11 Ashley May 2, 2011 at 10:19 am

Aw you were so cute as a baby!

12 Krystina (Organically Me) May 2, 2011 at 10:22 am

Hahaha, you two were so cute!
Krystina (Organically Me) recently posted..My Thoughts on Spring

13 Cara May 2, 2011 at 10:57 am

That video is so cute! I love your commentary in the background! I have a twin brother also! I hope you guys have a fun day hanging out together!

14 Emily (Comfortable Home Life) May 2, 2011 at 11:10 am

Awww! Don’t you just love home movies!? Too adorable, I want twins now! πŸ˜‰
Emily (Comfortable Home Life) recently posted..Chocolate Parfait Day No Way!

15 Hope May 2, 2011 at 11:11 am

What a cute video! So cool that you have a twin brother! πŸ™‚
Hope recently posted..Winery Early Birthday Celebration &amp Weekend Catchup…

16 jodie May 2, 2011 at 11:19 am

That video is too cute.
jodie recently posted..Calorie Blaster and Crunchless Abs

17 Nacho Lindsay May 2, 2011 at 11:38 am

That’s adorable!
Nacho Lindsay recently posted..Red Lobster- Council Bluffs- IA

18 Annette @ EnjoyYourHealthyLife May 2, 2011 at 11:41 am

Such a cute video!!!

I love Nutella πŸ™‚

19 Jamie aka "Sometimes Healthy" Girl May 2, 2011 at 12:28 pm

That is quite a pretty bowl for being a random mix πŸ™‚ Love it!

I feel you on the endurance. I took three days off this week and now I am not feeling so hot. This morning I was struggling to run 3 miles. ooooops!
Jamie aka “Sometimes Healthy” Girl recently posted..Sometimes We All Need a Lil’ Soul Food

20 Jenny @ Fitness Health and Food May 2, 2011 at 12:31 pm

It’s so great that you’ve been able to have so much wonderful time spent with family recently. I’m jealous! I hope you have a great visit! πŸ™‚

21 Katherine: Unemployed May 2, 2011 at 12:57 pm

weddings! love them! so exciting they’re coming up! –where did you get boxes to pack in for moving?

22 Kacy May 2, 2011 at 1:36 pm

Haha, adorable. I love home movies!

23 jen @ taste life May 2, 2011 at 2:58 pm

Aw, so cute!
jen @ taste life recently posted..Body Pump at Home

24 VeggieGirl May 2, 2011 at 3:06 pm

AWWWW love the baby video! And Scooby πŸ™‚

25 Emma (Namaste Everyday) May 2, 2011 at 3:41 pm

I know how you feel. I went two weeks without running while on a hiking trip and now I’m trying to get back into it…so hard!
Emma (Namaste Everyday) recently posted..Glacier Country

26 Jamie@everydaydolce May 2, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Love that video!! And that breakfast looks stellar…love the addition of Nutella πŸ™‚

27 Emily May 7, 2011 at 7:48 pm

What a unique combo, Meghann! Can’t wait to share this w/ our fans. Thanks!

Emily, Chobani