Birthday Pizooki

by Meghann on February 19, 2011

Packing got off to a swift start this afternoon.

I got one box full of DVDs and three or four other boxes full of junk spread across my living room ready to be re-sorted. Lovely.

I took a break from packing for a smoothie.

IMG_7841.jpg IMG_7844.jpg

This was the last of my Yoplait Smoothie Kits plus a scoop of chocolate protein powder and granola for a little oomph.

I had dinner plans this evening at BJ’s to celebrate my friend Jessica’s 23rd Birthday. The service was slow as molasses, but the food and company were good. πŸ™‚

The beer wasn’t bad either. I tried their seasonal Oasis beer and found it refreshing and flavorful.

IMG_4632.jpg IMG_4634.JPG

BJ’s is one of those places that has a really long menu, but I really only have eyes for their pizza. Tonight’s pizza of choice was the Mediterranean.

This was the ‘mini’ which was really the perfect portion size for just me.

I’ve had better here, but it was still good.

Little Pizookie for the birthday girl

IMG_4640.jpg

BIG PIzookie for the table

Can you say Holy Yum?!?

Out table of 8 killed it. Obviously.

My favorite was the peanut butter portion of the pie. So. Good! πŸ™‚

I’m running 10 miles in the morning with a MegaNerd. Best get some rest!

P.S. My little Brother is now on twitter!

You can follow him at @BenCanRun

Though I voted for @ShirtlessBen

IMG_3668.jpg

Oh, Ben. He does wear shirts other times. I promise.

1 LindzGreerIndy February 19, 2011 at 11:21 pm

I love BJ’s! But I gotta agree about the service…every time I’ve been the service has been S.L.O.W!!! But those Pizooki’s make up for everything πŸ™‚

2 Sana February 19, 2011 at 11:24 pm

I want a pazookieee!

3 Michelle February 19, 2011 at 11:31 pm

Going to follow him.
Dinner looked yum
Michelle recently posted..Nathan Sports Giveaway WINNER

4 Krissy - Shiawase Life February 19, 2011 at 11:40 pm

Miss those pizookies! We ate there before we moved from FL…then also when we were back in FL on vacation….mmmmmm.
Krissy – Shiawase Life recently posted..Swamped!

5 Carla @ Will Run for Health February 20, 2011 at 12:03 am

Good luck with your 10 miles tomorrow! I love that purple smoothie!! Yum!
Carla @ Will Run for Health recently posted..Two Weeks Notice

6 Ashley February 20, 2011 at 12:08 am

Pizookie? Sounds epic!

7 Courtney @ The Granola Chronicles February 20, 2011 at 12:11 am

That pizookie looks a-maz-ing! Have fun on your run tomorrow with Megan! πŸ™‚

8 Katy (The Singing Runner) February 20, 2011 at 12:16 am

That pizookie looks so good! Haha! πŸ˜‰

Now that he has a Twitter, can we start taking bets on when he’ll start a blog? πŸ˜‰

9 Jaime February 20, 2011 at 12:56 am

hahahaha…@shirtlessben reminds me of this video I was sent yesterday…

Hilarious frat boys and Katy Perry Lipdub.
Jaime recently posted..Planny Plannerton

10 Maryann (The Balanced Bean) February 20, 2011 at 12:59 am

Pizookies are my favorite dessert everrr! I used to home make them all the time!! So good πŸ™‚ Good luck on the 10 miler tomorrow!
Maryann (The Balanced Bean) recently posted..So Sleepy

11 Angela (the diet book junkie) February 20, 2011 at 1:25 am

whoever invented the Pizookie is a friggin’ genius. good luck on your run tomorrow! πŸ™‚
Angela (the diet book junkie) recently posted..Stretching does not prevent injuries&8230but stick to what you know

12 Kathleen @ Kat's Health Corner February 20, 2011 at 1:45 am

YUM!!!! I want that smoothie like RIGHT NOW! It looks divine! πŸ˜€
Kathleen @ Kat’s Health Corner recently posted..Ask Me ANYTHING

13 Little Bookworm February 20, 2011 at 5:56 am

That Pizooki looks amazing! Good luck with the 10 mile run. πŸ™‚
Little Bookworm recently posted..Joys of Breakfast

14 Grace February 20, 2011 at 6:19 am

I love the lunch special that comes with a mini pizza and a salad. I love saucy pizza though so I always ask for a side of sauce since they only put tomatoes, it makes it way better! Those pizookies are literally to die for, I haven’t had to courage to try anything but good old chocolate chip. It is so good I was afraid I might ruin it by trying a different one?
Grace recently posted..Holiday

15 VeggieGirl February 20, 2011 at 6:19 am

Holy yum, indeed πŸ™‚
VeggieGirl recently posted..Sprinkled With Goodness &amp Love

16 Kara February 20, 2011 at 6:49 am

That is carb loading done right!

Good luck on your ten miles tomorrow!
Kara recently posted..Gone with the windand the hills!

17 Lauren February 20, 2011 at 7:21 am

I am always in awe of that Pizooki!
Lauren recently posted..Bring Your Wife To Work Day

18 Matt @ The Athlete's Plate February 20, 2011 at 8:23 am

I am totally jealous of that pizza…
Matt @ The Athlete’s Plate recently posted..Maple Cinnamon Vanilla Peanut Butter

19 Allison @ OneWhiteTulip February 20, 2011 at 8:35 am

I wish I had a BJ’s near me! Whenever I visit my sister, we always go get a pazookie! yum!
Allison @ OneWhiteTulip recently posted..Week of take out

20 Ali @ Ali Runs February 20, 2011 at 9:12 am

Oh my gosh, the pizooki looks amazing. Sounds like you had a great time! πŸ™‚
Ali @ Ali Runs recently posted..Weird Things I Do

21 Dina February 20, 2011 at 9:45 am

I don’t even like deep dish pizza but love it at BJ’s. Just thinking about it is making me hungry.
Dina recently posted..House of Hope Run Around the Pines 5k presented by Florida Hospital

22 Ellie @ The Mommyist February 20, 2011 at 9:46 am

The pie with the ice cream looks so good!
Ellie @ The Mommyist recently posted..Injured on the Job

23 Kim @ Kim Lives Healthy February 20, 2011 at 10:00 am

We went to BJs and the service was slow too! Had to ask four different servers and a manager to bring us drinks – I won’t be going back.
Kim @ Kim Lives Healthy recently posted..Race Recap – Lady Track Shack 5K

24 Alaina @ The Jogging Concierge February 20, 2011 at 10:33 am

Oh.My.Gosh, that pie looks amazing! Will they deliver? πŸ˜›
Alaina @ The Jogging Concierge recently posted..Vegas Eats

25 kathleen February 20, 2011 at 11:27 am

he is always shirtless!
kathleen recently posted..Rethinking weight loss or running doesn’t make you skinny pt 2

26 Kacy February 20, 2011 at 12:06 pm

That giant pizookie looks amaaazing! Hope your 10-miler went well!
Kacy recently posted..A letter to my lost self

27 Doc (The Healthy PhD) February 20, 2011 at 12:52 pm

Oh! I love your brother’s twitter name! So funny….and it reminds me of one of my students in the lab. I’m on the job market, and when I give my ‘job talk’, I like to acknowledge the students who did the work by putting up their name and picture. One of my students is just like your bro…I had to specifically ask for a picture with him wearing a shirt! Just cracks me up!
Doc (The Healthy PhD) recently posted..Staying Positive

28 Jamie @ getalivingsense February 20, 2011 at 2:24 pm

I absolutely LOVEEE BJ’s! I’m actually going there on Tuesday to celebrate my roommates bday, and will most likely be getting a pizza. They are so delicious!
Jamie @ getalivingsense recently posted..The Last Bite of Waffle

29 Kristen February 20, 2011 at 7:12 pm

Yuuuum that smoothie and that desert are CALLING my name!

30 Amy February 21, 2011 at 3:35 pm

My Sat night was spent at BJ’s as well! We had pizza and a pizookie! I had never had one before and LOVED it. It was so delish!