more ยป" />

Filming Take II

by Meghann on February 15, 2011

I’m exhausted.

Trying to film while also taking a two hour dance class is rough. Boy was I ready to get home this evening!

Filming was good though. After reviewing all the comments off of last week’s episode I was able to pick up a trick or two on how to improve this week’s show. Like taking my hand off of my hip and toning down the excitement a bit. Constructive criticism is good people! Keep it up!

The new episode should be up on izonorlando.com next week. I also have a few other episodes lined up to film later this week. A host’s work is never done. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I had a defrosted Oatmeal Cookie Bar as a snack before the show this afternoon.

We wrapped up just before 9:00. Obviously at that point my stomach was grumbling so loudly I had trouble concentrating on anything else. To say the very least, I was HANGRY.

Before I left the apartment I had laid out some Chicken Sausage to defrost in the fridge and, thanks to my thinking ahead, all the sausage was needed a quick grill on the George Forman and I was ready to eat.

The Chicken Sausage was sandwiched between a thin bagel with spinach, deli mustard, and bbq sauce.

On the side some quick pan fried Asparagus

Take the Cake Ice Cream for dessert

Seriously long night.

I need sleep pronto.

Good night!

1 Amanda February 15, 2011 at 10:33 pm

Your show looks like so much fun to host!! And P.S. I love that ice cream. I made the cake batter pancakes for dinner last night, they were pretty amazing, too. I think incorporating cake batter into anything isn’t a bad idea. If you ever want to check out Orlando Watersports Complex or film there, let me know and I can get you their info – I think it might be a great place to film your show! I’m going to be down there next month visiting everyone. I can’t waittt to get back to Florida!
Amanda recently posted..Blogging for Dummies

2 Meghann February 15, 2011 at 11:10 pm

Yes! That sounds great! Shoot me an e-mail at mealsandmiles@gmail.com

3 Emily @ Savory and Savage February 15, 2011 at 10:47 pm

You are definitely the master of the quick meal. I always seem to pick things that take hours to make.
Emily @ Savory and Savage recently posted..A change of plans

4 Allison @ OneWhiteTulip February 15, 2011 at 10:58 pm

I love everything bagel sandwich! The chicken sausage is such a good idea! Must buy some bagels… mmm…

Get some rest! =D
Allison @ OneWhiteTulip recently posted..Valentines Day!

5 Katy (The Singing Runner) February 15, 2011 at 10:59 pm

Can’t wait for the new episode! I loved the first! ๐Ÿ˜€

6 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) February 15, 2011 at 11:17 pm

Yay for quick dinners! Nothing better than not having to wait long for your meal to cook when you’re hungry ๐Ÿ™‚

7 Molly February 15, 2011 at 11:21 pm

mmm i could use a scoop or 10 of that ice cream right now.
Molly recently posted..Some days you gotta danceโ€ฆ

8 Michelle February 15, 2011 at 11:45 pm

Busy day. Excited to see how it turns out
Michelle recently posted..Nathan Sports Giveaway!

9 Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) February 15, 2011 at 11:48 pm

congrats on the filming being done!

Take the Cake Ice Cream looks like a wonderful reward after a long day!
Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) recently posted..Valentineโ€™s Day Recap

10 Alaina @ The Jogging Concierge February 16, 2011 at 12:08 am

That sandwich looks delicious! Hope the video went well! ๐Ÿ™‚
Alaina @ The Jogging Concierge recently posted..Vegas Eats

11 Stefanie @TheNewHealthy February 16, 2011 at 12:57 am

Ah, filming a two-hour dance class must have been so exhausting! But at least it’s fun! ๐Ÿ™‚

12 Courtney (Pancakes & Postcards) February 16, 2011 at 1:40 am

i have never heard of that ice cream but now i want it…
Courtney (Pancakes & Postcards) recently posted..I survived- First-time Bikram

13 katie February 16, 2011 at 6:31 am

U must be exhausted girl! U had a long weekend too and traveling, so I hope you got rest last night!

Cant wait to see the dance trance thing! Have a great day! : )

xo
katie recently posted..If you cant Find Peanut Flour

14 Lauren February 16, 2011 at 6:33 am

I think you seem busier now than when you were working at your full time job!! But so much more happier. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I can’t wait for the next episode.

Thanks again for chatting yesterday! It was so helpful.
Lauren recently posted..XO Valentines Day Get Away OX

15 Matt @ The Athlete's Plate February 16, 2011 at 6:46 am

I can’t wait for the show!
Matt @ The Athlete’s Plate recently posted..Running In Circles

16 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey February 16, 2011 at 7:27 am

If I had to wait until 9:00 to eat dinner, I would freeeak! I can’t wait to see the new episode!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..&lt3 breakfast for two &lt3

17 Hope February 16, 2011 at 7:43 am

What a long day! I would have been completely exhausted! Your dinner looks great and dessert looks even better! ๐Ÿ™‚

18 Allie February 16, 2011 at 7:51 am

You are the perfect personality to host a show ๐Ÿ™‚ So upbeat and energetic!! I think if you just act like yourself everything will go smoothly and won’t seem planned or anything! I could never do a 2 hour dance class, props to ya!!!
Allie recently posted..Why

19 lia February 16, 2011 at 7:56 am

Hey! Have you heard of toastmasters? I think it would be greqt for you and help you in your work. Google them! Great networking as well……

20 amanda February 16, 2011 at 8:11 am

i love that ice cream! so colorful…and tasty!

despite the exhausted feeling, you must be having a blast filming. such fun.

21 Kara February 16, 2011 at 8:42 am

That the one thing that I’m bad at = remembering to take things out to defrost!

I hope Dance Trance catches on and a studio opens up around here!
Kara recently posted..My beef with Disney Princesses

22 Kristi February 16, 2011 at 9:41 am

OMG I am soooo sad! I just found your blog about two weeks ago (Thanks to Mama Pea letting us know where she rolls!!!) and I just realized that I have completely caught up on your blog ๐Ÿ™ I guess I will actually have to work at work now. Its been fun ‘getting to know you’ and I cant wait for many more posts to come!!

P.S you and Derek are so super cute!!

23 Kacy February 16, 2011 at 10:52 am

That is a long night! I’m still searching EVERYWHERE for that ice cream and cannot find it!

24 Grace February 16, 2011 at 2:23 pm

I love asparagus! Hope your show taping went well, I had a really hard time getting it to load for some reason so never watched more than about 2 minutes of your first show=( Maybe it will be better this time? I hope!
Grace recently posted..Changed