Party People

by Meghann on February 13, 2011

Did you all like Derek’s post? πŸ˜‰

I think he discovered blogging isn’t as easy as it looks, but he did a fabulous job. He even remembered to hyperlink people. 10 points for Derek!

While Derek worked, the rest of us partied. πŸ˜‰

IMG_7287.jpg IMG_7286.jpg

Bo injured himself on the first day and managed to entertain himself on the second day cooking up another feast for all 17 of us.

Bo is a really talented, creative chef and everything he made was simple amazing.

Seriously amazing.

IMG_7324.JPG IMG_7325.JPG IMG_7326.JPG IMG_7327.JPG IMG_7329.JPG

I wish I could remember (or even attempt to spell) what everything is, but I’m not ever going to attempt that. I can say it was all delicious and I went back for seconds. πŸ™‚

I finished the night with a piece of cake and ice cream.

The party continued until the wee hours of the night and now I’m dragging this morning. Promises of outlet shopping is in my future. πŸ˜‰

Happy Sunday Everyone!

1 Katy (The Singing Runner) February 13, 2011 at 8:24 am

Loved Dereks post! Super cute!
Looks like you all are having a blast! Have fun today!

2 Kristy @ KristyRuns February 13, 2011 at 8:27 am

That house is amazing, by the way. Let the fun continue!!! πŸ™‚
Kristy @ KristyRuns recently posted..Couple’s Yoga

3 Dori February 13, 2011 at 8:28 am

So fun! Glad you are having such a great time!
Dori recently posted..My Hip Injury – Part 2

4 Allison @ OneWhiteTulip February 13, 2011 at 8:30 am

It would be awesome to have one Derek post a week… “Derek Blogs Mondays” or something like that. Haha!
Allison @ OneWhiteTulip recently posted..Why is eating breakfast so hard

5 Erika @ FoodFitnessFun February 13, 2011 at 8:36 am

Haha – I let my Mom play around with my blog writer one time and she couldn’t figure it out. Everyone thinks blogging is so easy – it’s definitely not!
Glad you had a great time! πŸ˜€
Erika @ FoodFitnessFun recently posted..Hammy the Hamster

6 jen @ taste life February 13, 2011 at 9:16 am

I’m glad you’re having so much fun!
jen @ taste life recently posted..Up Late

7 christina cadden February 13, 2011 at 9:18 am

All that food looks amazing!

8 Brenna [fabuleuxdestin] February 13, 2011 at 9:21 am

This is getting me so excited for skiing next weekend. I thought Derek’s post was so cute. Have fun shopping!
Brenna [fabuleuxdestin] recently posted..bon weekend

9 Kara February 13, 2011 at 9:42 am

I can’t believe there was left over cake with 17 people in the house πŸ™‚

My ultimate blogging goal is to one day get my husband to write a post. I know it would be legendary!
Kara recently posted..Get in my belly

10 Fit Chick Britt February 13, 2011 at 9:59 am

Looks like you’re having a great time. I don’t think my hubby would ever write a blog post. Although we did have a make it yourself dinner night and he asked me to photograph his food and put it on the blog. πŸ™‚
Fit Chick Britt recently posted..A Perfect Saturday

11 Stacy @ Every Little Thing February 13, 2011 at 10:29 am

Yum all that food! Glad you’re having fun!
Stacy @ Every Little Thing recently posted..29 Birthday Eats

12 katie February 13, 2011 at 11:10 am

Happy Sunday! Another fabulous feast! I love the pic of Murphy and you! So Sweet!!!!! Murphy is so cute!!!
katie recently posted..If you cant Find Peanut Flour

13 Doc (The Healthy PhD) February 13, 2011 at 11:52 am

Derek did a great post. Very funny! And have fun shopping…I’m super jealous of your weekend fun!

14 Kiran February 13, 2011 at 11:55 am

Excellent PARTY!!! Have a fab time πŸ™‚
Kiran recently posted..Living Abroad

15 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) February 13, 2011 at 12:06 pm

That house is amazing! Is everyone staying there?
Kate (What Kate is Cooking) recently posted..Hello- February!

16 Tracy @ Commit To Fit February 13, 2011 at 12:09 pm

Outlet shopping sounds like the best idea ever! They are always so much fun πŸ™‚
Tracy @ Commit To Fit recently posted..Going Vegan- Day 6- Food and Fitness

17 Emily @ Savory and Savage February 13, 2011 at 12:55 pm

Derek’s post was hilarious – I especially loved the picts of him running into a tree and then laughing so hard he couldn’t get up.

I am having fun reading about your skiing weekend – I can pretend I am not stuck home with a stomach bug – but I am on the snowy slopes in Vermont πŸ™‚
Emily @ Savory and Savage recently posted..Miso porridge

18 Ashley February 13, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Loved Derek’s post – should do more of them so we can all see his personality. He is very funny!

19 Lisa (bakebikeblog) February 13, 2011 at 3:58 pm

ooooh what fun indeed!!
Lisa (bakebikeblog) recently posted..Dash- bash- splash and … dash!

20 Dad February 13, 2011 at 6:20 pm

Meg I wonder if Katrin could knit that head band ?

21 Jillian February 13, 2011 at 6:41 pm

YAY for good food and amazing people! Murphy picture = the cutest thing ever!

22 melissa (fitnessnyc) February 13, 2011 at 9:17 pm

I was enjoying my meal much more than that photo makes clear :)! Had so much fun this weekend. I’ll try to get P57 videos sent your way!
melissa (fitnessnyc) recently posted..Time to Ski!

23 melissa (fitnessnyc) February 13, 2011 at 9:18 pm

also Frankie is very excited about the prospect of a Rays/Yankees game.
melissa (fitnessnyc) recently posted..Time to Ski!

24 Meghann February 13, 2011 at 9:26 pm

Yay! That makes me excited too!