It’s Yoga Time

by Meghann on February 6, 2011

Because obviously when friends come to visit the first thing I want to do is take them to my favorite studio. Come to Orlando and I promise I’ll take you there too. Only, it has to be before I move. Ok? πŸ˜‰

We’re actually on our way out the door for yoga, but before we go I made a delicious breakfast of fruit and pumpkin bread.

The fruit consisted of oranges, apples, strawberries, and peaches and was topped with yogurt, pecans and raisins.

I can’t remember the last time I made an actual fruit salad. It was a nice treat. πŸ™‚

The pumpkin bread was slathered with a generous serving of Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter.

mmmm…. chocolate…yum.

It’s yoga time! πŸ™‚

1 Kristina February 6, 2011 at 10:02 am

Have fun @ yoga!!!! Bfast looks great!

2 Stacy @ Every Little Thing February 6, 2011 at 10:03 am

Have fun at yoga! I love any breakfast that includes chocolate πŸ™‚
Stacy @ Every Little Thing recently posted..February Grocery Event- Produce

3 Katy (The Singing Runner) February 6, 2011 at 10:06 am

Have a great time at yoga! πŸ™‚
Your breakfast looks delicious!

4 Marina February 6, 2011 at 10:07 am

Breakafst sounds delicious πŸ™‚ Enjoy your yoga time πŸ™‚
Marina recently posted..β€œ! perfect

5 Erika @ Food.Fitness.Fun February 6, 2011 at 10:09 am

Have fun at yoga! I’m sad to say that I’ve never been at an actual “Yoga Studio.” I’ve gone to classes at the gym, but most of the time I just do yoga by myself in my room.
Erika @ Food.Fitness.Fun recently posted..Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes

6 Angela February 6, 2011 at 10:09 am

YUMMY! I need to purchase more fresh fruit in order to make myself one. I love the convenience of store bought fruit salads, but they are always bland, unripe or going bad b the time I see one.
Angela recently posted..PM Budget- Saving for the Return Trip

7 Dannielle February 6, 2011 at 10:15 am

I could eat Chocolate Dreams out of the container with a spoon for every meal for the rest of my life. Seriously, that stuff is soooooo good! Hope you have a great time at yoga!

8 Morgan @ Life After Bagels February 6, 2011 at 10:19 am

I’ll be over in (how long will it take to drive from Toronto) to get some of that pumpkin bread and chocolate spread . . . wait for me πŸ˜‰ hehehe
Morgan @ Life After Bagels recently posted..Choose Your Weapon

9 Mimi February 6, 2011 at 10:22 am

I need some yoga… Maybe I should plan an impromptu trip to Orlando, because I also need some sunshine! That’s killing two birds with one stone, right?
Mimi recently posted..Life can be tough

10 Alexa @ SimpleEats February 6, 2011 at 10:25 am

Mmm…fruit salad! That sounds delicious. Enjoy yoga! I’m about to do that right about now πŸ™‚

11 Lindsey February 6, 2011 at 10:34 am

ohhh, I love Dark Chocolate Dreams PB
Lindsey recently posted..unfinished

12 Kacy February 6, 2011 at 10:46 am

I would love to visit that studio, it sounds wonderful. Hope you had a good practice.
Kacy recently posted..A Healthy Habit Journey- Post 3 from the SIL

13 Sarah @ goingongoals February 6, 2011 at 11:17 am

Ah I would love to visit your yoga studio while in Orlando. Too bad I will be too busy working πŸ™

Have fun!
Sarah @ goingongoals recently posted..Happy 5 Years

14 Kiran February 6, 2011 at 11:18 am

You are talking about OPY I assume? It’s awesome! Enjoy yoga πŸ˜€
Kiran recently posted..Epic

15 Emily @ Savory and Savage February 6, 2011 at 11:19 am

Chocolate dreams? I am going to have to pick up a jar of that!

Have fun at yoga πŸ™‚
Emily @ Savory and Savage recently posted..Tortilla tea sandwiches

16 Little Bookworm February 6, 2011 at 11:25 am

Hope you have fun at yoga!
Little Bookworm recently posted..Breakfast and Chocolate Cups

17 Kaitlin February 6, 2011 at 11:41 am

Have fun! I’m about to hit up the gym for a long run on the treadmill… yoga would be way more fun!
Kaitlin recently posted..FB- My first 5K

18 Victoria H February 6, 2011 at 11:49 am

I love the Dark Chocolate Dreams PB! Have you tried the Oatmeal Raisin? Now THAT is good πŸ™‚ I actually just blogged about it!!
Victoria H recently posted..My New Favorite Sandwich

19 Heather February 6, 2011 at 12:08 pm

I hope you had fun at yoga!

I could eat an entire large bowl of fruit salad – especially when said fruit salad is apples, oranges, bananas and grapes. My favorite combo!
Heather recently posted..Cake Batter Pancakes

20 katie February 6, 2011 at 12:14 pm

ooooooh Yoga is perfect for a Sunday! I think Sunday should be yoga day! I hope your friend enjoys it! have a great day girl! xo
katie recently posted..Tuna Love Maker

21 Jessica @ The Process of Healing February 6, 2011 at 12:18 pm

Crazy.. I’ve been craving dark chocolate dreams lately. And I just so happen to have two jars open πŸ™‚ Don’t ask.
Jessica @ The Process of Healing recently posted..Good-Bad News

22 emily February 6, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Hey! I just discovered your blog and absolutely love it!!! I will add you to my blog reader! My blog is at yourfoodsmiles.com if you are interested!!!

23 Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun February 6, 2011 at 1:32 pm

That looks like an amazing breakfast. And I just got some DCD pb today. Can’t wait to use it.
Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun recently posted..FFF Features

24 Robyn @ Frugal 'n' Fit! February 6, 2011 at 3:03 pm

How refreshing to see a blog entry that doesn’t mention football today, but rather that much more important topic of discussion: Chocolate Peanut Butter. Go team! lol

25 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) February 6, 2011 at 3:32 pm

Pumpkin bread and chocolate peanut together?! HEAVEN.
Kate (What Kate is Cooking) recently posted..Hello- February!

26 Tracy @ Commit To Fit February 6, 2011 at 4:02 pm

I miss yoga! I need to get myself there this week, thanks for the reminder πŸ™‚
Tracy @ Commit To Fit recently posted..Vegan for a Week Challenge

27 Lisa (bakebikeblog) February 6, 2011 at 4:02 pm

Have fun!!!

28 Krista @ Journey to a Healthy Berg February 6, 2011 at 4:44 pm

I love nut butter as much as the next blogger, but for some reason I have never really been a fan of chocolate nut butters. I know, I’m crazy.

Breakfast looks delish though πŸ™‚
Krista @ Journey to a Healthy Berg recently posted..Dont Stop the Music

29 Sara (Miles and Manhattan) February 6, 2011 at 7:48 pm

Craving fruit now, that looks so delish! πŸ™‚
xoxo
s
Sara (Miles and Manhattan) recently posted..β€˜Beauty’ Routines…betty or a boop

30 Emma February 6, 2011 at 8:20 pm

omg i want a fruit salad. maybe i’ll be eating one this time next week!!! i’ll be in New Zealand πŸ™‚
Emma recently posted..Free Yoga! and 59-Cent Meals!

31 Allie February 6, 2011 at 8:34 pm

I hope yoga went well :)!
Allie recently posted..Super Bowl Sunday

32 Kathleen @ Kat's Health Corner February 6, 2011 at 8:39 pm

Do you think if I dream hard enough I would get some Dark Chocolate Dreams??? πŸ™‚
Kathleen @ Kat’s Health Corner recently posted..Baby It’s SNOW Outside SF VEGAN Cake!

33 The Healthy Hostess February 6, 2011 at 10:39 pm

I would love to take you up on the Orlando Yoga offer or a run! I will be in Orlando for the last week of Feb. (26-4th) and would love to get together!
Let me know if we could work something out!

34 Meghann February 7, 2011 at 10:43 pm

I’ll be here! Shoot me an e-mail at mealsandmiles@gmail.com!