I’m Celebrating

IMG_4709.JPG IMG_4710.JPG

IMG_4712.JPG IMG_4713.JPG IMG_4714.JPG

IMG_4731.jpg

Best. Day. Ever.

Love you Ashley & Bo! πŸ™‚

1 Amanda @ Eating Up January 16, 2011 at 12:33 am

Looks like a good day filled with great food and great people! πŸ™‚
Amanda @ Eating Up recently posted..Four Your Information

2 Natalia@ The Health Script January 16, 2011 at 12:35 am

Looking though this pictures has made me realize that I was such a deprived child! Lol, not really…but I’ve never been to Disney before! I think I need to check out the happiest place on Earth πŸ™‚
Natalia@ The Health Script recently posted..Give Yourself Credit

3 Ali @ Ali on the Run January 16, 2011 at 12:41 am

I’m super impressed that you’re able to take such great photos while you’re on those crazy spinny rides! Glad you all had a great trip!
Ali @ Ali on the Run recently posted..LA Play Day

4 Sana January 16, 2011 at 12:41 am

Blogger love!!
Sana recently posted..The Goodies

5 Jaime January 16, 2011 at 12:42 am

we were just at Disney last week (for the marathon), and had SO much fun! Love those teacups! Looks like you guys had a great day πŸ™‚

6 Kiran January 16, 2011 at 12:47 am

Perfect way to celebrate with great friends, foods and fun πŸ™‚

7 brittaney @ the girl that cant cook January 16, 2011 at 12:50 am

Looks like a fun day. Congrats on the new chapter in your life!

8 Maryann January 16, 2011 at 12:55 am

Looks like an amazing day!! Lucky girl πŸ™‚ You deserve it!
Maryann recently posted..What a Deal!

9 [email protected] January 16, 2011 at 1:03 am

The teacup pictures are toooo fun!
[email protected] recently posted..Party in My Tummy- Vegan Mexican Lasagna

10 Lauren @Hungry Dancer January 16, 2011 at 1:03 am

Looks like a blast!!! Veuve is the best!

11 Alexa @ The Girl In Chucks January 16, 2011 at 1:08 am

OMG. I had that pineapple soft serve at the Tiki Room at Disneyland in December. So. Good. Seriously. Best soft serve evar!
Alexa @ The Girl In Chucks recently posted..Will Walk for Dinner

12 K January 16, 2011 at 1:21 am

woah…that popcorn is both hot AND fresh???
K recently posted..winter blahs

13 Laura January 16, 2011 at 1:36 am

SO fun! Congrats!!!

14 Katy (The Singing Runner) January 16, 2011 at 2:15 am

Looks like so much fun! I’m jealous! πŸ˜€

15 Ellie @ The Mommyist January 16, 2011 at 3:33 am

Looks like fun and maybe Disney World is better than Disneyland. I’m pretty sure there is no champagne at Disneyland, or maybe it’s just been too long since I last visited!
Ellie @ The Mommyist recently posted..Last Two Teeth

16 Gabby (Quest for Delicious) January 16, 2011 at 4:45 am

Looks like so much fun!
Gabby (Quest for Delicious) recently posted..The pioneer womans chicken tortilla soup

17 Kara January 16, 2011 at 6:08 am

No one is going to read this post and complain that you don’t eat enough πŸ™‚
Kara recently posted..Im not ready for this

18 movesnmunchies January 16, 2011 at 6:26 am

what a blast! im so jealous!
movesnmunchies recently posted..Not Just Another Resolutions Post

19 Kim January 16, 2011 at 6:28 am

Looks like so much fun! (a little less crowded when we were there two weeks ago:))!

20 Jenna @Eating Green, Staying Lean January 16, 2011 at 6:59 am

Aw, looks like fun!!!
Jenna @Eating Green, Staying Lean recently posted..And the winner will be…read me

21 Lauren January 16, 2011 at 7:30 am

What a way to celebrate! πŸ™‚
Lauren recently posted..So Many Little Good Things

22 Ashley January 16, 2011 at 7:49 am

We love y’all too! πŸ™‚ I am definitely stealing a few of these pictures. In fact, a few are even going in frames!
Ashley recently posted..Speed Bootcamp- Running &amp Weights Combined

23 Allie January 16, 2011 at 7:50 am

Woah, it looks like you had a super fun day! Awesome πŸ™‚ All of your food pictures look amazing as well. My favorite picture is you trying to pick Ashley up haha, too funny!
Allie recently posted..My life in 30 days- day 28

24 Haleigh January 16, 2011 at 8:19 am

The perfect way to celebrate! You look SO happy πŸ™‚
Haleigh recently posted..Recreate this look- RedLeopard

25 megan @ blackberries for jam January 16, 2011 at 8:20 am

What a fantastic day! You look radiant! But those teacups are giving me flashbacks to when my cousin make me sick on them when I was 8! Good times.
megan @ blackberries for jam recently posted..Knitspiration

26 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey January 16, 2011 at 8:27 am

You just made me miss Disney sooo bad!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..bananas

27 Lacey @ Lake Life January 16, 2011 at 8:35 am

That looks like such a fun (and jam-packed) day! Hopefully you’ll post some food descriptions though. I’m curious mostly about the fistful of meat that Derek was eating and all of your dishes from Bistro de Paris!
Lacey @ Lake Life recently posted..Blogspiration

28 Derek January 17, 2011 at 8:16 am

It’s a turkey leg! =)

29 Alicia January 16, 2011 at 8:52 am

Wow! it looks like you had the best/ most delicious day ever!! πŸ™‚
Alicia recently posted..Colorful lunch!

30 Evan Thomas January 16, 2011 at 9:16 am

Isn’t it great to have your own picture in front of the Disney castle so you don’t have to crop your heads over other families? πŸ˜‰

31 Jordan January 16, 2011 at 9:43 am

This post just made me decide that I’m taking my boyfriend to disney for his graduation present in April! Even though I’ve been tons of times, I miss the happiest place on earth!

32 Amanda January 16, 2011 at 9:45 am

I could seriously FEEL the fun in the pictures – I so need to go to Disney someday πŸ™‚
Amanda recently posted..Boston Bound!

33 Amy January 16, 2011 at 10:01 am

It looks like you had such an amazing time…what restaurant did you eat at in Hollywood Studios?

I was just there and that post makes me want to go back right now!!
Amy recently posted..Thirsty Thursday

34 Amanda @ JustAmandaJ January 16, 2011 at 10:32 am

All your pics are making me miss O-town so much! Glad you’re having a blast πŸ™‚
Amanda @ JustAmandaJ recently posted..Bring it!

35 Stacy @ Every Little Thing January 16, 2011 at 10:32 am

Awww I love all the photos! Glad your celebration day was fantastic!
Stacy @ Every Little Thing recently posted..Six Row and Grace Potter

36 melissa January 16, 2011 at 10:34 am

So great. love dole whip. I don’t know if it’s a disney thing or a southern thing, but it’s great.

37 Ashley January 16, 2011 at 10:50 am

Everything looks like so much fun and so delicious! Congrats again girl!

38 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) January 16, 2011 at 11:20 am

Aw, I want to be friends with you guys! That looks so fun πŸ™‚
Kate (What Kate is Cooking) recently posted..Getting Organized- Part Deux

39 Jamie @ Food in Real Life January 16, 2011 at 11:28 am

Looks like a blast!! You look great in those shorts- i really like ’em! And Veuve Cliquot is the best champagne EVER. πŸ™‚
Jamie @ Food in Real Life recently posted..Busy Saturday

40 Liz (Little Bitty Bakes) January 16, 2011 at 11:36 am

Looks like so much fun! Really makes me want to take a trip to Disney!
Liz (Little Bitty Bakes) recently posted..Funfetti Granola Bars

41 Lesley January 16, 2011 at 11:38 am

Looks like a great day! Meghann, I love the way you’ve been styling your hair lately–looks great!

42 Gill (snaxandthecity) January 16, 2011 at 11:44 am

You deserve it, keep celebrating! What a great fun post πŸ™‚

43 Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) January 16, 2011 at 12:02 pm

The jealousy is eating at me right now…! Looks like you had SUCH an awesome time!! πŸ™‚
Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) recently posted..Straight in- Straight out

44 kristinp January 16, 2011 at 12:23 pm

Off topic observation: I don’t know what you are doing differently (or maybe it’s just me), but your hair has been looking particularly lovely over the past couple of weeks and the past couple of days especially.

Yeah for fresh starts and exciting adventures AND good hair days!

πŸ™‚ Kristin
kristinp recently posted..Planes Trains and Automobiles

45 Ashley January 16, 2011 at 12:52 pm

Your pictures are so beautiful! Congratulations again on being self employed
Ashley recently posted..Back and Forth

46 Whitney January 16, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Looks like SO much fun! I can’t wait to be there for the Princess Half!!
Whitney recently posted..Eight is Great!

47 Katherine: Unemployed January 16, 2011 at 2:23 pm

the “I’m celebrating” button is stellar!
Katherine: Unemployed recently posted..Mike Posner

48 erica January 16, 2011 at 2:49 pm

ah, i love it! reminds me of my trip. i want to go back!!!
erica recently posted..going custom

49 rebecca lustig January 16, 2011 at 2:49 pm

dayum, girl. you are livin the dream!!! congrats πŸ™‚

50 kirsten January 16, 2011 at 3:41 pm

looks like an awesome day! you and derek are so cute so are ashley and bo!! congrats on leaving your job to go freelance, I am SO jealous πŸ™‚

51 Lisa (bakebikeblog) January 16, 2011 at 3:51 pm

What a wonderful wonderul day! The smiles say it all πŸ™‚
Lisa (bakebikeblog) recently posted..Siesta Sunday &amp No-fuss Nachos

52 [email protected] Sweet Life January 16, 2011 at 5:33 pm

congrats on all you have to celebrate–looks like a day to remember.
[email protected] Sweet Life recently posted..Rhythm

53 Ali January 16, 2011 at 7:46 pm

Looks like you guys are having a blast celebrating! So awesome for you! πŸ™‚ I miss Disney so much, I haven’t been in years!!
Ali recently posted..Living Room Boot Camp

54 Erica January 16, 2011 at 8:22 pm

What a fabulous day! And congrats on your last day of work- btw!!! That sandwich you got at lunch looks amazing. Is it grilled cheese, tomato and coleslaw?
Erica recently posted..E- Weekend- Grill 225 &amp Ladles Soup

55 MelanieF January 17, 2011 at 7:32 pm

Columbia Harbour House is one of our favourite spot in MK. And that dole whip…wow! I miss those…only 8 months before our vacations!

56 Grace January 18, 2011 at 12:17 am

I love Disney, Columbia Harbor House, and Dole Whip! and I always insist on wearing one of the buttons when I go!
Grace recently posted..The Green Hornet