Mickey is Waiting

by Meghann on January 15, 2011

I have to make this quick. I’ve got a full day in front of my that involves friends, laughter, and Mickey Mouse. πŸ˜‰

Run: 3 miles with Maddie by my side (had to get some energy out of that girl)

Food: Oatmeal!

• 1/3 cup Rolled Oats
  • 1/3 cup Water
  • 1/3 cup Almond Milk
  • Chia Seeds
  • Salt
  • Cinnamon
  • Apples
  • Granola
  • Almond Butter
  • Pumpkin Butter

πŸ™‚

Here we go!

What’s your favorite theme park of all time?

1 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey January 15, 2011 at 8:28 am

Favorite theme park = Magic Kingdom!
chelsey @ clean eating chelsey recently posted..bananas

2 Sarah @ See Sarah Graduate January 15, 2011 at 8:29 am

The Magic Kingdom of course. πŸ™‚ I was obsessed with Mickey Mouse when I was a kid so my parents took me when I was 5 and 18 years later I can STILL remember how magical it felt being there. And meeting Mickey was like meeting a rockstar for me! So cool.
Sarah @ See Sarah Graduate recently posted..Signs You’re Turning into a Blogger- Part I

3 Kara January 15, 2011 at 8:30 am

Hershey Park! Mmmmm….chocolate. I remember thinking how magical it was to be able to see Hershey kisses getting made when I was a little kid!
Kara recently posted..Faiths favorite things-Part 2

4 Nicole @ Making Good Choices January 15, 2011 at 8:32 am

Mine is Disney too, but I haven’t been since high school! Have fun!

5 Elizabeth@The Sweet Life January 15, 2011 at 8:40 am

Disney World, Magic Kingdom. I have so many memories of going there with my dad as a child!
Elizabeth@The Sweet Life recently posted..Sunshine here we come!

6 Lee January 15, 2011 at 8:44 am

Though I haven’t been in probably 15 years, I have a lot of good memories from Kings Dominion in Virginia. Going there was the highlight of my summer when I was a kid.
Lee recently posted..Positive Splits

7 kristy @ kristyruns.com January 15, 2011 at 8:44 am

Whoo hoo! Have fun! πŸ™‚ let the celebration continue.!
kristy @ kristyruns.com recently posted..Blizzard of 2011

8 megan @ blackberries for jam January 15, 2011 at 8:46 am

The Magic Kingdom, no doubt! I’m so envious of your season pass! Have a great day!
megan @ blackberries for jam recently posted..Knitspiration

9 movesnmunchies January 15, 2011 at 8:46 am

oooo have fun!! my fav is 6 flags NJ… it has the most insane rides! ive been on the tallest and fastest coaster in the world there- FREAKIN AMAZING
movesnmunchies recently posted..Not Just Another Resolutions Post

10 Amanda @ Eating Up January 15, 2011 at 9:10 am

I haven’t been to enough to decide!
Amanda @ Eating Up recently posted..Four Your Information

11 Ann January 15, 2011 at 9:12 am

The Magic Kingdom is pretty much the only one I’ve been to! I loved it though! At the time (around 6 years old) I had a stuffed animal I had just gotten in one of the gift stores. “Rocky” as I called him attacked and “bit” Snow White when she came to try to have a picture with me at the character breakfast! I guess I was going through a stage…
Ann recently posted..First Step to my 2011 Goal!

12 Matt @ The Kitchen of a Runner January 15, 2011 at 9:14 am

Have a great time!

13 Kelly January 15, 2011 at 9:15 am

All the ones in Orlando. I need to make another trip.
Kelly recently posted..Roommate Night

14 Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) January 15, 2011 at 9:16 am

DISNEYWORLD followed by Animal Kingdom!! Not a theme park really, but I love it all the same πŸ™‚
Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) recently posted..Chocolate covered day

15 Katy (The Singing Runner) January 15, 2011 at 9:17 am

Favorite Park has to be Magic Kingdom. πŸ˜€ Have fun!

16 Amanda @ JustAmandaJ January 15, 2011 at 9:27 am

That’s so adorable that Maddie will run with you, she’s so tiny! Have a great day!
Amanda @ JustAmandaJ recently posted..Bring it!

17 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) January 15, 2011 at 9:46 am

My favorite theme park is Disneyland! Knotts is fun too πŸ™‚
Kate (What Kate is Cooking) recently posted..2010 Goals- A Look Back

18 Gabby (Quest for Delicious) January 15, 2011 at 10:03 am

I remember really digging Knotts Berry Farm when I was like 8 haha, but I haven’t been there since! I guess I would say Disneyland. (:
Gabby (Quest for Delicious) recently posted..The pioneer womans chicken tortilla soup

19 melissa (fitnessnyc) January 15, 2011 at 10:32 am

The title of your post made me burst into a goofy grin (no pun intended). Have fun with ashley and bo!
melissa (fitnessnyc) recently posted..Phases and Goals

20 Brittaney@ the girl that can't cook January 15, 2011 at 11:01 am

I’ve only been to Disney World once and we only got to stay a few hours because we had a dance team competition that evening. We spent a day and a half at Universal Studios and I love it. Especially Dr. Suess World.
Brittaney@ the girl that can’t cook recently posted..What’s in a Race Packet

21 Whitney January 15, 2011 at 11:05 am

I love te Disney Parks…my favorite is probably Epcot b/c I love the countries in the back. Especially during the food and wine festival!

22 Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun January 15, 2011 at 11:19 am

I love Disney and Universal Isl of Adv. I dont know if I could choose between the two. I’m such a theme park fan. Have fun today!
Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun recently posted..More Than You Think

23 Lacey @ Lake Life January 15, 2011 at 11:21 am

I haven’t been to tons of Theme Parks but my favorite is Busch Gardens πŸ™‚

24 Faith @ lovelyascharged January 15, 2011 at 5:24 pm

Same here! They have the best rides and the atmosphere is just awesome too!
Faith @ lovelyascharged recently posted..How to Bounce Back From a Bad Workout

25 Lacey @ Lake Life January 16, 2011 at 9:59 pm

Absolutely! I went to one on Senior Vacation in DC about 10 years ago. I still remember it so well πŸ™‚
Lacey @ Lake Life recently posted..Blogspiration

26 Rachel January 15, 2011 at 11:24 am

Disneyland would have to be my favorite as of now…but in a few days I’m going to Disney World for the first time! Yay!
Rachel recently posted..Carrot Quinoa Muffins

27 Jenna @ Eating Green, Staying Lean January 15, 2011 at 11:37 am

Woohoo! Yay for finishing your job AND for getting to go to Disney! Jealous on both counts πŸ™‚

28 Erika @ FoodFitnessFun January 15, 2011 at 11:50 am

AHHHH! I love Disney World! My favorite park is Epcot. I love visiting all the countries.
Erika @ FoodFitnessFun recently posted..Flapjack Frenzy

29 Lauren January 15, 2011 at 11:52 am

I loved Disney as a kid, and I reallllyyyy want to go to Harry Potter world.
Lauren recently posted..Born to Run!

30 Allie January 15, 2011 at 12:04 pm

Yay for Disney!! Have fun today and say hi to Mickey for me πŸ˜‰
Allie recently posted..My life in 30 days- day 28

31 Haleigh January 15, 2011 at 12:29 pm

Universal has awesome rides, but Disney World truly is magical πŸ™‚ I can’t wait to go to the Harry Potter theme park too, I’m sure it’s one of the best! Have fun!
Haleigh recently posted..Recreate this look- RedLeopard

32 Sarah January 15, 2011 at 12:29 pm

Can someone send me the link to the post that Meghann told us she was leaving her job? I had no idea – how did I miss it?! I want to hear about how and when the decision was made.

Thanks! Congrats!

33 Lacey @ Lake Life January 16, 2011 at 9:57 pm
34 Courtney January 15, 2011 at 12:37 pm

I love waterparks πŸ™‚
Courtney recently posted..3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups

35 Lauren @Hungry Dancer January 15, 2011 at 1:06 pm

It’s a toss up between Disney Land and Knotts Berry Farm!
Lauren @Hungry Dancer recently posted..The Hungry Dancer has arrived!!!

36 Maryann January 15, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Have fun!! Disneyland is my favorite πŸ™‚
Maryann recently posted..What a Deal!

37 Katherine: Unemployed January 15, 2011 at 1:26 pm

M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E!
Katherine: Unemployed recently posted..Freddie Maake

38 Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) January 15, 2011 at 1:44 pm

fave of all time…Disney World, of course!

have a super fun day! πŸ™‚
Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) recently posted..On Track With New Years Intentions- Goals- Resolutions

39 Ellie @ The Mommyist January 15, 2011 at 1:55 pm

I grew up very close to Disneyland so I’d have to say that is my favorite. I’ve never been to Disney World but it’s hard to imagine that it has the same dated charm as the original. Have a great time!
Ellie @ The Mommyist recently posted..Last Two Teeth

40 erica January 15, 2011 at 3:50 pm

i love Disneyworld and Epcot!!! i went there most recently in november 2009 and if not for the extensive travel time, would want to go there again…all the time!
erica recently posted..going custom

41 Kim January 15, 2011 at 5:00 pm

Wet N Wild in Queensland, Australia!!
Pools, water slides, wave pools, water rides, water and MORE water!! I loooove water! πŸ™‚

42 Kiran January 15, 2011 at 9:25 pm

I need some pumpkin butter. That looks so yum! Enjoy Disney πŸ™‚
Kiran recently posted..Semi-homemade pizza

43 Christin@purplebirdblog January 15, 2011 at 10:59 pm

My favorite theme park is actually a water park here in Texas called Schlitterbahn!
Christin@purplebirdblog recently posted..Party in My Tummy- Vegan Mexican Lasagna

44 RunningOnCoffee January 15, 2011 at 11:45 pm

I grew up near an amusement park called Darien Lake that later became a 6 Flags and a closer but smaller amusement park called SeaBreeze.

I’ve also been to Hershey park and Canada’s Wonderland (Toronto). Didn’t make it to Disney World (Magic Kingdom and Epcot) until I was a sophomore in college! I think Epcot was my favorite Disney park.
RunningOnCoffee recently posted..First pace run

45 Lacey @ Lake Life January 16, 2011 at 9:54 pm