A New Chapter

by Meghann on January 5, 2011

On September 11, 2008 I started a blog.

It started with a conversation between a couple of friends who told me blogs were fun. That conversation sparked an idea and the next day The Inner Workings of a College Graduate was born. I was hooked.

Back then I was new to Orlando, training for my first half marathon, and single. I didn’t know it, but my life was about to change in a big way.

It never occurred to me that people would actually read that blog, but they did. It never occurred to me that so many wonderful opportunities would come from that blog, but they have. And it never occurred to me that said blog was leading me towards my next career path, but it is.

Announcement #1:

On Monday I gave my official two weeks notice for my job!

This is something I’ve been mulling over for a while and after discussing it with several friends, family members, and complete strangers, I’ve concluded my job is not fulfilling me the way it once did. I’d come to work, find it hard to focus, and escape to other mental realities. My mind was always on the blog and all the opportunities exploding from it.

This decision didn’t come without a plan. Recently I’ve been seeking out freelancing opportunities and I’m happy to say that a few have landed at my feet. Starting this month I will be taking over all Social Media for the Dr. Fitness & Fat Guy show, as well as taking over planning for the 2011 Healthy Living Summit. I’ve also formed a partnership with Attune Foods and signed on to be a brand ambassador for the next six months.

That’s not all.

I want to start my own Social Media Marketing company. My goal is to work with small companies who can’t afford the big time marketing machines and teach them how to brand themselves in the social media marketing space. It’s an ambitious goal, but it’s one I’m excited about.

AND I may be popping up on izonorlando.com with my own Orlando based health & fitness show. <—still working out the details on that one!

Announcement #2:

I’m moving! (maybe)

I LOVE Orlando, but I love Derek more. In March I’ll be moving to Tampa to be with him.

This wasn’t an easy decision either [and not set in stone]. Orlando is my home and will always be my home, but with the way the job market is and the fact that Derek owns property in Tampa it just makes more sense for me to move there for the time being. Our plan is to stay in Tampa for two years tops. I made him PROMISE that we will do what ever we can to move back to Orlando once the two years is up. Relationships are about compromise and I think this is a good one.

I still plan to 100% be involved with the Orlando scene. I’ve made many valuable contacts here that I would love to continue to utilize. This means I will be splitting my time equally between the two cities, but it will be worth it.

This is the next chapter in my life and I’m bursting at the seams ready to start it. It’s a huge leap, but I’m ready to take it.

1 Brie @ Brie Fit January 5, 2011 at 1:13 pm

Congratulations to you! I know without a doubt you’ll be amazingly successful. I can’t wait to see how things unfold.
Brie @ Brie Fit recently posted..1708

2 Gwen January 5, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Congrats Meghnn! I can’t wait to follow this new journey. Your courage inspires me! :)
Gwen recently posted..I Don’t Have to Be Perfect – But I Do Have to Be Satisfied

3 RhodeyGirl January 5, 2011 at 1:14 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!

I’m so proud of you!
RhodeyGirl recently posted..Menu- Little Armenian Christmas 2011

4 Shannon @ Freshman Yr of Life January 5, 2011 at 1:14 pm

AHHH amazing-ness. Social Media Marking company?!? Hello my dream. Seriously girl … this is awesome. You have such a back bone of supporters with this blog and we will be following you with any/other exciting live news.

CONGRATS!
Shannon @ Freshman Yr of Life recently posted..Spring Semester

5 Brittney January 5, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Wow!!! Big news Meghann! That’s great! You seem to have an awesome game plan and I think you’ll succeed at pretty much anything you put your energy into. I wish you luck and keep us posted on how it all goes :)
Brittney recently posted..A Visit To New Orleans

6 Runeatrepeat January 5, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Love it and love you :) You bust your butt on this blog and your other projects and totally deserve all of this success. Congratulations & Good luck!
Runeatrepeat recently posted..CPR Certified

7 Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun January 5, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Oh my goodness what exciting news!!!! I have no doubt great, great, great things will come your way. And I’m excited to hear about them and watch them unfold.

PS – SUPER thrilled there is going to be a 2011 HLS. I’m 100% IN.
Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun recently posted..The Last Day

8 Amber from Girl with the Red Hair January 5, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Congrats, Meghan!!! Both pieces of news are amazing!

Amazing news that your blog has led you to an exciting, new career path. I really hope my blog takes me down that path one day too.

I am excited to follow you on the next part of your journey :-)

9 Kelly January 5, 2011 at 1:16 pm

Wow congrats on all the huge things happening and big changes! Good luck with everything!
Kelly recently posted..Rookie Mistake

10 Callie January 5, 2011 at 1:16 pm

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! (And I have to admit – excited for me too since you’re moving closer!) I wondered if Announcement #1 was coming after we had brunch together. I forget what was said, but I definitely started to wonder. I think you are going to do GREAT things. Oh and I think Tampa is a great location for HLS 2011, don’t you think??? :)
Callie recently posted..18 Weeks!

11 Allie January 5, 2011 at 1:17 pm

New chapters are always needed :) Best of luck to you! You have some big plans, very awesome!
Allie recently posted..My life in 30 days- day 17

12 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat January 5, 2011 at 1:17 pm

WOW! Congrats on both big changes Meghann. I’m so excited to see how things turn out for you over the next year. :)
Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat recently posted..2011- Here I Come

13 Katy January 5, 2011 at 1:17 pm

I love you and know that this will lead to an incredible future … I just hope that we can always still share tea and social media tips!

14 Freya January 5, 2011 at 1:17 pm

Oh wow – BIG congratulations to you! Such awesome life changing decisions, but it sounds like your life is just beginning, as it were. I wish you ALL the best!! You deserve it :)
Freya recently posted..That time of year again – and a plea!

15 Emily January 5, 2011 at 1:17 pm

congrats, Meghan! It’s hard to take a big leap in life … and it sounds like you’re taking MANY!! Thanks for letting us follow your journey. You’re a great source of down-to-earth inspiration for me (and many others) :)
Emily recently posted..It’s been a long time coming …

16 Stefanie January 5, 2011 at 1:17 pm

I am so excited for you. it is so great and inspiring to see people be able to do what they love for their life sustainibility..i.e. JOB! It is not many who have the guts and opportunity to do that.

Your blog has always been inspiring to us fitness and foodie freaks(well me freak, ha ha) and now it is even more so.

Keep on blogging..and doing what you love!

17 Jackie January 5, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Congrats on all fronts! Good for you for following your heart and some newly discovered dreams! Best of luck!
Jackie recently posted..Living Spontaneously

18 Theodora January 5, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Whoa, I didn’t realize you were moving to Tampa, too! Congrats on everything, girl! :)
Theodora recently posted..Holy DOMS!

19 Jackie @ Baking Charms January 5, 2011 at 1:18 pm

You have so many wonderful things happening in your life :) So excited for you!!

20 Sarah @ Long Legs Healthy Life January 5, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Congrats Meghann!! I’ve told a few people this today: Nothing bad can come from following your heart!
Sarah @ Long Legs Healthy Life recently posted..Why my grocery bill is now double what it once was

21 Kelly January 5, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Congratulations!!! All your hard work is certainly paying off for you :-)

22 Dori January 5, 2011 at 1:18 pm

So happy for you my love. I suspected the resigning thing but didn’t know what opportunities you had. Sounds amazing! And I approve of your decision to move to Tampa. It will be fun and give Derek plenty of time to do a real Orlando job search as you near the end of the two years. Love your commitment to each other too!
Dori recently posted..New Years Blogger Style

23 Taysa January 5, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Congratulations! Change is hard and scary, but usually worth it.

Also, I moved for love–two states away from my family/friends/job! At times you might think, “Am I crazy?!” but the last thing I knew I wanted for my own life was to look back and say I let someone I cared about get away because of LOCATION. Love is so much more important.
Taysa recently posted..The Real Resolutions

24 Casey January 5, 2011 at 1:18 pm

Wow, congrats Meghann! All great news and I really admire you for taking the leap. It’s not always easy, but you’re an ambitious, hard-working person and I know you can do it. Excited for you! :)

25 Sara January 5, 2011 at 1:19 pm

What an exciting time for you! Best of luck with everything!
Sara
Sara recently posted..Resolve too…

26 Katie @ Healthy Heddleston January 5, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Ooooo do you know where the HLS 2011 will be!?

Btw, stoked for you to move to Tampa.. my brother and SIL live there :)
Katie @ Healthy Heddleston recently posted..Three Days Makes a Difference

27 Amanda January 5, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Congratulations! I am loving 2011 already…so many inspirational and motivating stories. Good luck with everything. Enjoy Tampa! My parents have a place in Clearwater, and I’m planning a week-long trip going back and forth between Orlando and Clearwater/Tampa in March. I do miss Florida in the winter!

28 Heather January 5, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Congratulations – seems like some great opportunities!

Best wishes and can’t wait to read more about it!
Heather recently posted..Pumpkin- Pomegranate- Soy Nut Butter–OH MY

29 Kara January 5, 2011 at 1:19 pm

That’s exciting news! I moved to the middle of nowhere for my husband so I commend your decision :)
Kara recently posted..Chilly morning run

30 Jess (Daly Authenticity) January 5, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Meghann, CONGRATS!!! This is so exciting! I am so inspired when I see people following their heart and taking the necessary steps needed to follow your dreams! Enjoy!
Jess (Daly Authenticity) recently posted..Less is more

31 Aron January 5, 2011 at 1:20 pm

So many amazing things going!! I am so happy for you girlie, you deserve everything :) So excited you get to be with Derek too!
Aron recently posted..Back to reality

32 Corey @ the runner's cookie January 5, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Congratulations, Meghann!! Very exciting changes – can’t wait to read about them.

33 Sarah January 5, 2011 at 1:20 pm

What amazing news!! Congratulations on all the exciting changes in your life and you’re right, relationships are totally about compromise. My husband moved from Indianapolis to Chicago to be with me and I love him every day for that decision. Good luck!!

34 Gavi @ GaviGetsGoing! January 5, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Congratulations on this exciting new chapter in your life! I admire your ambition and commitment to being happy and challenging yourself, and I can’t wait to read along as you go on your journey. Best of luck to you! :)

35 Caitlin January 5, 2011 at 1:21 pm

DO EPIC SHIT.

36 Heather January 5, 2011 at 1:36 pm

best. comment. ever.

37 Deirdre January 5, 2011 at 2:50 pm

I can’t hear the word epic and not think of you Caitlin!

38 Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday January 5, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Congrats on this new chapter in your life!

…so you’re moving to Tampa, eh? Are there wedding bells in the future ;)

39 Chrissy (The New Me) January 5, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Wow. Big news and very inspiring! I read about so many bloggers quitting their jobs and moving on to bigger, better and more creative pursuits, and I’m equal parts jealous and inspired. I wish you the best and can’t wait to follow along!
Chrissy (The New Me) recently posted..Vegan Sushi- A Recipe-less Recipe

40 alison January 5, 2011 at 1:22 pm

Wow, this is HUGE news! Congratulations on taking a big leap and doing what you feel is the next best step. I admire your determination and courage to leave a comfortable place and step out and follow your instincts.

Best of luck to you!
alison recently posted..Bits and Pieces

41 Lisa January 5, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Very exciting for you. Good luck pursuing your dreams – always a worthwhile endeavor.
Lisa recently posted..Watch Out!

42 Theresa @ This is my Hungry Face January 5, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Congratulations, Meghann! This is so exciting and inspiring :)
Theresa @ This is my Hungry Face recently posted..Christmas Breakfast Casserole

43 Kelly January 5, 2011 at 1:23 pm

So proud of you!!! :)
Kelly recently posted..Yummm Juice

44 Chrissy (The New Me) January 5, 2011 at 1:23 pm

PS – I moved from New York to Texas for my boyfriend. Eight years later we’re still going strong. Plus, I get to pick the next place we move. It’s only fair! ;)
Chrissy (The New Me) recently posted..Vegan Sushi- A Recipe-less Recipe

45 Allie (Live Laugh Eat) January 5, 2011 at 1:23 pm

So happy for you Meghann! You’ve come such a long way and I can’t wait to see where this all goes. Congrats.

46 Megan @ AVeryMegGirl January 5, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Such great things happening in your life! I am very happy for you Meghann!
Megan @ AVeryMegGirl recently posted..First Monday of 2011

47 Kristina @ spabettie January 5, 2011 at 1:23 pm

congrats on ALL of this!! so wonderful and well deserved!!
Kristina @ spabettie recently posted..Jason’s chili

48 Ryan January 5, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Nice! Good job breaking the chains of the “day job”!
Ryan recently posted..Is it Friday Yet

49 Rachel January 5, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Incredible! So happy for you!

50 Clare @ Fitting It All In January 5, 2011 at 1:24 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!! Such big steps and I’m sure you will be totally happy with your decisions.

What you are doing is a total dream of mine — being able to quit my current job and focus on blogging/health related fields. Moving to be with my boyfriend (eeek!)…love seeing someone follow their dreams!

51 Emmanuelle January 5, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Wow Meghann this is great for you! I’ve never commented much but I feel now’s the time. I love it when people have projects and pursue their dreams :)

Congrats!

52 Ali January 5, 2011 at 1:25 pm

Yay!!! Congrats on the job front and moving. My job it totally not fulfilling and I really want to do something that involves writing, social media, food and fitness. I am hoping that I will get up the courage to really pursue that soon. It just seems so hard!

Good for you for moving, I would move to the ends of the earth for my husband. It will be great to be soooo much closer to Derek!

I could not be more happy for you :) Congrats and Good Luck
Ali recently posted..Resoluation Added

53 stepf @dailyspark January 5, 2011 at 1:25 pm

So happy for you and proud of you! It feels great to follow your heart and achieve your dreams, doesn’t it? I did that in 2008 when I quit the newspaper and started at SparkPeople. I LOVE EVERY MINUTE IT–and you will too!

54 Allison January 5, 2011 at 1:25 pm

Congratulations on both decisions – sounds like good things are in the works for you!

I have to say that I am disappointed as you are the only food/fitness/running blogger I follow who has a “traditional” job. I teach middle school and while it’s fun to read about the people who write books and do social media as full time jobs, their flexible schedules and work-at-home lifestyles are not realistic for me. I find it hard to get any take-away tips from a person whose days are self-scheduled. Yes, I know they are busy and work just as hard as me, but I liked that you had regular office hourse (like me!) and worked your training and eating around a full-time, more traditional job (like me!)

I am NOT trying to get you down – I have no doubt I will still enjoy your blog just as much. I need to put in the effort to broaden my reading so I can find additional bloggers who have traditional jobs.

Also, as someone who moved from Orlando to the gulf coast (Sarasota) I think you will love it!
Allison recently posted..The Good Life

55 betsy January 5, 2011 at 1:35 pm

i have to agree with allison – excited for you but will miss the perspective you provide about living a healthy life while having a 9-5 job.

56 Kelly January 5, 2011 at 3:05 pm

There’s still lots of us who have regular 9-5 jobs ;)
Kelly recently posted..Rookie Mistake

57 Anna @ History Running Girl January 5, 2011 at 4:04 pm

I agree with Kelly!
Anna @ History Running Girl recently posted..New Year- New Goals

58 Lacey @ Lake Life January 6, 2011 at 7:13 pm

I agree. The best blogs are relatable. I work a 9-5 (technically 8-4:30) desk job but I’m not a healthy living blogger, just a regular person blogger lol.
Lacey @ Lake Life recently posted..In here- it’s always Friday

59 Suzanne @ Continuing My Education January 5, 2011 at 1:25 pm

Congrats!!! Hope your leap is everything you have hoped for and more! You have worked very hard and definitely deserve this!
Suzanne @ Continuing My Education recently posted..Cranberry Crazy!

60 chelsey @ clean eating chelsey January 5, 2011 at 1:25 pm

What an exciting announcement! I hope everything is stress free!

61 Kristen January 5, 2011 at 1:25 pm

Congratulations! Life changes are hard but so exciting + rewarding in the end! I can’t wait to hear/read how your new chapter goes! (PS – I always hope you’re going to have a proposal story for us… maybe now that you’re moving to Tampa… ?!?!?!)
Kristen recently posted..…in with the new

62 Nancy January 5, 2011 at 1:25 pm

Love all the changes – good luck with them all! <3

63 Shannon @ Philadelphia Phitness Pharmacy January 5, 2011 at 1:25 pm

Congrats on all of your achievements! Can’t wait to hear more about the Healthy Living Summit!!!
Shannon @ Philadelphia Phitness Pharmacy recently posted..The first swim

64 Dorry January 5, 2011 at 1:25 pm

Congrats on everything Meghann! It sounds like your life is about to take a very exciting turn and I’m so excited for you and all of the new opportunities. As someone who was in a long-distance relationship, I can tell you it was well worth it to make adjustments to live in the same city – and we got married last September! :)
Dorry recently posted..Road Runner Returns

65 ezzie January 5, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Wow, that’s awesome!! Good luck to everything~! :D
ezzie recently posted..Late New Year’s Post

66 Alicia at Poise in Parma January 5, 2011 at 1:26 pm

You are quite the inspiring lady, Meghann. I give it to you for making such a huge step in reaching your goals and dreams. You WILL do great things because you have the drive to do so. I look forward to reading more about your future adventures & hope to meet you in Tampa one day when I go to visit my in-laws there!!
Alicia at Poise in Parma recently posted..GIVEAWAY- EatSmart Nutrition Scale

67 Lauren January 5, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Congrats on all these things! It’s so exciting & scary to have a big, life change, but most of the time, it’s worth it. I was so scared when I decided to transfer schools last year, but it worked out great!
Lauren recently posted..Spice Shack

68 Brittany (Eating Bird Food) January 5, 2011 at 1:27 pm

This is so exciting Meghann! I can’t wait to hear all about your new journey – both with the job and move.

Are you moving in with Derek or just moving to Tampa to a place nearby?
Brittany (Eating Bird Food) recently posted..So Far- So Good

69 Dee January 5, 2011 at 1:27 pm

Wow – major Congrats to you! This is so inspiring! You go girl!
Dee recently posted..Ready for this

70 jenny in new york January 5, 2011 at 1:27 pm

Wow! so exciting! Congrats Meghann! Good luck with all the exciting things to come.
jenny in new york recently posted..I’m the Biggest Loser

71 Gracie January 5, 2011 at 1:28 pm

That is quite the list of announcements. WOW!!! Congrats times a million :)

Taking risks is one of the things that makes life worth living, so huge props for recognizing that you want change and grabbing life by the horns :) Isn’t it crazy how a little old thing like blogging can be such a life-changing experience?!

Best of luck with everything, Meghan! xoxo G

72 Annie January 5, 2011 at 1:29 pm

Cheers to you for following your heart!

73 Julianne January 5, 2011 at 1:30 pm

Congrats! I can’t wait to follow along on this new chapter!

74 rachael (peace, kale, and yoga) January 5, 2011 at 1:30 pm

Congrats!!! I admire you taking such big steps. Excited to see what is coming for you in 2011!

75 Marina January 5, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Congratulations! I know you’ll be awesome, following your dreams, and I’m really happy you’re moving in with Derek!

76 Melissa January 5, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Congrats and good luck with the new job and soon to be move

77 Danielle January 5, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Yay! My husband and I are contemplating a move to Tampa, so I’m excited to see the city through your eyes! Congratulations.

78 Lea @ Healthy Coconut January 5, 2011 at 1:33 pm

I always enjoy reading about friends who are pursuing their dream and it looks like you are on your way. Good luck and hopefully each step will take you to a happy and healthier you.
Lea @ Healthy Coconut recently posted..Yogurt Blend

79 stacey January 5, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Congrats Meghann!

80 Samantha @ Health, Happiness & Skinny Jeans January 5, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Congrats! I would love to quit and follow a dream. I don’t hate my job but its not my passion either. Maybe some day…..

81 Emily Malone January 5, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Love you Meghann!! So proud!

82 Morgan January 5, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Congratulations!! It’s so exciting to see people achieving their dreams!
Morgan recently posted..Im a hypocrite

83 Ali @ Ali on the Run January 5, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Congratulations! Living the dream, girl! Best of luck with everything. You’re going to be great.
Ali @ Ali on the Run recently posted..No Knee Pain!

84 andrea @ a cake for a wife. January 5, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Wowza! Congratulations lady!! Those are some pretty exciting developments! I can’t wait to hear about how it all unfolds. :)
andrea @ a cake for a wife. recently posted..day 1- back in business

85 Lauri January 5, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Congrats and good luck with this new path ahead, you will do great!!! And moving to be with the one you love is never a bad decision, I’m happy for you and Derek too!
Lauri recently posted..My year in review

86 Lauren at KeepItSweet January 5, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Congrats! My cousins just moved to Tampa a few months ago and love it there:-)

87 Lisa @ Fit in the Midwest January 5, 2011 at 1:34 pm

A huge congrats! I commend you on sticking to your instincts on both decisions. Good luck with this new chapter in your life. I can’t wait to read about it!
Lisa @ Fit in the Midwest recently posted..Taking a break

88 Lauren January 5, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Super duper congratulations! I am so excited for you!
Lauren recently posted..Tourists in Our Own City

89 Amy January 5, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Congrats on these wonderful, new, and exciting opportunities!
Amy recently posted..Recap

90 Kiran January 5, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Congrats! Extremely proud of you and glad that you are not totally leaving Orlando ;)

91 Emily G January 5, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Major congratulations on taking a leap and making the life you want happen. Might I just add a plug for Minneapolis as an awesome Healthy Living Summit city? :-) Great local food scene, healthy people and summer here is fabulous.

92 Alicia January 5, 2011 at 1:35 pm

So exciting! Enjoy the new chapter! I have been looking for a more fulfilling job as well. Thank you for being an inspiration!

Speaking for Healthy Living Summit when will the 2011 summit be held? I am not a blogger but enjoy reading your, Caitlin, Kath and Tina’s blog. Could I attend the summit eventhough I do not blog?

Congrats again!

93 Tiffany (Stuffed with Fluff) January 5, 2011 at 1:35 pm

Congrats and good luck! I’m hoping that I get the same amount of courage you have, because my current place of employment hasn’t been fulfilling in over 3 years.

94 Anon January 5, 2011 at 1:35 pm

Congrats. What is your degree in? Any advice on freelance or hookups like this for someone without your background? I plan to start a blog soon (and know it will take TIME), but freelancing jobs would be unbelievable.

95 Megan January 5, 2011 at 1:36 pm

Congrats! I am so excited for you taking your own happiness into your hands!

96 Sarah (Sarah Learns) January 5, 2011 at 1:36 pm

your announcements brought tears to my eyes! i love seeing people succeed and realize their dreams and you are making that happen for yourself. congrats and good luck with everything!
Sarah (Sarah Learns) recently posted..perspiration inspiration

97 Silvia @ skinny jeans food January 5, 2011 at 1:36 pm

oh my! BIG DAY! Congrats on your courageous decisions!!
Silvia @ skinny jeans food recently posted..Lentil Loaf and Skiing

98 Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) January 5, 2011 at 1:36 pm

congrats on giving your notice…and maybe moving!!!!!!!! :)
Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) recently posted..Hair Pictures- Learning Curves

99 Hangry Pants January 5, 2011 at 1:36 pm

Congratulations and good luck! You will be awesome at this!!!!
Hangry Pants recently posted..Fiesta Fiesta!

100 Ashlee (Ash & Lew Plus 2) January 5, 2011 at 1:37 pm

This is all SO exciting! I am so happy for you a d the new fun happening in your life!

101 Andrea January 5, 2011 at 1:37 pm

Congratulations Meghann – it’s so refreshing to hear that you have taken something that you are so passionate about and are going to get paid to do what you love! And good luck with the move – the good thing is that Orlando is only 2 hours from Tampa and you don’t have 6 months of snow to fight with on the roads! :)

Congrats again!

102 allijag January 5, 2011 at 1:38 pm

Congrats my love – so very very very happy for you and proud of you! love you!

103 Jen January 5, 2011 at 1:38 pm

So happy for you! We only have one life so it’s best to follow your dreams and make the most of it. Congests for having the courage :)

104 Jenn (eating bender) January 5, 2011 at 1:38 pm

So ridiculously excited for you, Meghann!!!!!!!!
Jenn (eating bender) recently posted..The Beginning

105 Kaitlin January 5, 2011 at 1:39 pm

Wow! This is amazing! It’s so great that you have skills in markets that are in high demand right now and can move on to pursue your dreams! I’m so happy for you– keep us updated!
Kaitlin recently posted..3 Store Grocery Shopping

106 Lara January 5, 2011 at 1:39 pm

I haven’t been commenting on blogs lately but had to write to say congratulations! How exciting! Starting a new company, new move…it’s inspiring to see someone take the reins on their life like this :) Best of luck to you, Meghann.

107 suki @ [Super Duper Fantastic] January 5, 2011 at 1:40 pm

Congrats Meghann! :) And hooray for moving to Tampa to be closer to Derek. I didn’t realize you weren’t even in the same area all this time.
suki @ [Super Duper Fantastic] recently posted..Lots of Dishes

108 Karen January 5, 2011 at 1:41 pm

What an exciting time for you!! Best of luck on your new endeavors! Can’t wait to read more about them!
Karen recently posted..Changing It Up

109 Allison @ PickyEatingRD January 5, 2011 at 1:42 pm

CONGRATS!!! This is so exciting!!
Allison @ PickyEatingRD recently posted..I Resolute…Ugh That Term Drives Me Crazzzzyyyy

110 fooddreamer January 5, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Amazing. A true testament to the power of blogging on our lives and how they can influence others. Congratulations!
fooddreamer recently posted..Feeling Lucky I am!

111 Erin (Travel Eat Repeat) January 5, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Wow, this is all SO exciting. Congratulations! As long as you’re happy with what you’re doing and the changes you’re making, that’s the most important thing. Wooo! :D
Erin (Travel Eat Repeat) recently posted..The Traveler Needs Travel Advice

112 Katherine: Unemployed January 5, 2011 at 1:44 pm

that’s awesome news on both accounts. both are well thought-out and go well simultaneously
Katherine: Unemployed recently posted..Kermit

113 Katie January 5, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Congratulations Meghann! Can’t wait to see how things unfold for you! Good luck :)

114 Rose January 5, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Amazing and inspiring. Congratulations!

115 Kacy January 5, 2011 at 1:44 pm

That is so exciting! And gives me hope that someday I can quit my job :) Can’t wait to see where this new journey takes you!
Kacy recently posted..Bye bye sparkle

116 Laura @ Backstage Pass January 5, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Wow – congratulations! This is big news!
Laura @ Backstage Pass recently posted..Things to do before you turn 30

117 VeggieGirl January 5, 2011 at 1:44 pm

BEST of luck with the move, dear Meghann!! Once you move, I’ll bake those blondies that I owe you ;)

118 Liz @ LBBakes January 5, 2011 at 1:45 pm

Congratulations! I’ve heard great things about Tampa. And obviously you’ll be in good company. ;)

I love your goal to start your own company! Good for you.
Liz @ LBBakes recently posted..Champagne White Chocolate Ring Cookies

119 Christina January 5, 2011 at 1:45 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! Wow 2011 has really confirmed how great things are to come! So happy for you!

May I ask a question? How did you start freelancing? It’s something I’m interested in but have NO clue how to pursue!
Christina recently posted..Being mentally checked out and a quinoa recipe for everyone!

120 Jena January 5, 2011 at 1:45 pm

Congrats! What a great opportunity! Welcome to the Florida westcoast! I live just an hour north in hernando county. I race frequently in the Tampa clearwater and st Pete area!
Jena recently posted..3 days in- and I’m on track

121 Muna January 5, 2011 at 1:45 pm

Yay congrats! I’ve been following your blog (lurking ;D) and I’m excited for you!

122 Leah @ L4L January 5, 2011 at 1:46 pm

I totally saw this coming. :) Yay!

123 Lindsey January 5, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Stop being so gosh durn inspirational and stuff. Geez! Since I started reading your blog a year ago, I’ve been constantly thinking, “I can do that…”, “I should try that….” “That looks totally doable.” MealsandMiles runs in the mornings, I can too. :-)

Congratulations!!!!! You certainly do work really hard and put your heart into this blog.
Lindsey recently posted..Lindsey Got Runover

124 JT (The Faux Foodie Girl) January 5, 2011 at 1:46 pm

Wow, congratulations!!! You will do amazing with all your new adventures!!! No wonder you were bursting with news yesterday ;)
JT (The Faux Foodie Girl) recently posted..Off to a great start

125 Amanda (Eating Up) January 5, 2011 at 1:48 pm

Yay for positive life changes!
Amanda (Eating Up) recently posted..Beer-Cheese Bread

126 Meatless Runner January 5, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Wow, this is amazing! Congrats! I can’t wait to read about your new adventures.

127 Meghan January 5, 2011 at 1:50 pm

How awesome! Congrats on taking such a huge step!!
Meghan recently posted..What is up

128 Sarah R January 5, 2011 at 1:51 pm

So many exciting things going on! Congrats!

129 Robyn January 5, 2011 at 1:51 pm

Congrats! How very exciting… and what an inspiration.
Robyn recently posted..Lunch

130 Andrea @ Run, Eat, Date, Sleep January 5, 2011 at 1:51 pm

Congratulations! I’m so excited for you!!
Andrea @ Run, Eat, Date, Sleep recently posted..A Change in Priorities

131 Sara B. January 5, 2011 at 1:52 pm

Congratulations Meghann! You’re inspiring me to take more risks and not be so scared of failure. Look at all the risks you have taken and have been so successful b/c you followed your heart. I’m going to follow my heart back to Orlando! Heck…maybe I’ll even start a blog. =)

132 Fit Chick in the City January 5, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Congrats! These are super exciting opportunities. No doubt you’ll be amazing doing all of them.
Fit Chick in the City recently posted..What Will You Gain When You Lose™- Special K’s Campaign Kick-Off

133 Paula January 5, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Super exciting and fun changes for you! Best wishes.

134 Jessie January 5, 2011 at 1:54 pm

Congratulations! I look forward to reading about all of your new adventures!

135 Beth January 5, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Congratulations! It is always worth taking a risk to do what you really want and be with the one you love!

136 Erica January 5, 2011 at 1:57 pm

ahhhh! you know I am SO happy for you. Congrats :)
Erica recently posted..E- BBQ Chicken &amp Jenna’s Beans

137 Heather @ Side of Sneakers January 5, 2011 at 1:57 pm

Meghann!!! This is SO exciting- I’m so happy for you and I wish you all the best with everything you decide to do!
Heather @ Side of Sneakers recently posted..Class Dismissed

138 Alina @ Duty Free Foodie January 5, 2011 at 1:58 pm

Congratulations – this is so exciting! It sounds like you have a really clear vision of what you want and you are going after what feels right. It’s the perfect scenario, for sure!

139 Brynn January 5, 2011 at 1:59 pm

Congrats! That is so exciting – way to take your life into your own hands. I am working to do the same and I can say without doubt ‘easier said than done!’ I look forward to watching you find your new interests and passions and inspire along the way.

140 Juliene January 5, 2011 at 2:00 pm

How exciting for you! Congrats on all fronts! It must have been killing you to keep that a secret from the blog world. Conquer this next phase of your life!

141 RunningOnCoffee January 5, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Congrats on all your exciting news!!

142 Katie (Life... Discombobulated) January 5, 2011 at 2:03 pm

Congratulations, Meghann! How exciting!!!!! :)
Katie (Life… Discombobulated) recently posted..Better Late Than Never

143 Kate N. January 5, 2011 at 2:03 pm

Things that make me smile and brighten my day – Seeing people follow their dreams! Congratulations on making it happen!
Kate N. recently posted..Theme for the New Year

144 Tiffany January 5, 2011 at 2:04 pm

Congratulations!! That’s super exciting and this reader will be looking forward to seeing how things go!!
Tiffany recently posted..The Great Thanksgiving Feast- Veggies

145 Rachel @ Fit Fun and Fabulous January 5, 2011 at 2:04 pm

CONGRATS! That is such exciting news. All of it!!

146 Tami January 5, 2011 at 2:10 pm

i am glad you are following your gut! It will be an exciting 2011 for sure for you (and Derek!)
Tami recently posted..When you share your love for running- you get something back in return

147 Lindsey @ SoundEats January 5, 2011 at 2:11 pm

I had a feeling something like this (both of these announcements, actually) was coming. :) SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
Lindsey @ SoundEats recently posted..2010 Reflections

148 Sarah @ See Sarah Eat January 5, 2011 at 2:11 pm

Awesome news! I am so happy for you and wish you much luck in your future endeavors. Go get ‘em girl! :)
Sarah @ See Sarah Eat recently posted..A way to give back

149 movesnmunchies January 5, 2011 at 2:13 pm

oh my gosh! how wonderful- these are great changes and i wish you all the best!
movesnmunchies recently posted..Not Just Another Resolutions Post

150 Amy at TheSceneFromMe January 5, 2011 at 2:13 pm

Way to go girl! You are doing exactly what so many food/health bloggers wish they could do. You are and will be such an inspiration to many more of your followers! Bless you and good luck with all the new adventures :)
Amy at TheSceneFromMe recently posted..CakeIn The Form Of Kleenex

151 Noelle January 5, 2011 at 2:14 pm

OMG congratulations!!!! I’m a long time reader and was lucky enough to meet you briefly in Chicago for the HLS, I wish you nothing best the best with everything!! Where is HLS 2011???

152 Carolyn @ Lovin' Losing January 5, 2011 at 2:15 pm

Congratulations! I suspected Announcement #2 was coming, but I wasn’t sure how you were going to work it out with your job. So glad you’ve got such as solid plan. Can’t wait to hear what’s in store for you in the future.
Carolyn @ Lovin’ Losing recently posted..Blogger CRIBS!

153 cara January 5, 2011 at 2:15 pm

yaya good for you!!
cara recently posted..Furthest Distance Yet

154 G January 5, 2011 at 2:15 pm

Between hints on twitter and other small things in your blog posts, I kind of saw this coming… :) Very happy for you – I think you are making great decisions and I can’t wait to see you utilize your talents even more!! Go get em’!!! :D

155 Matt @ The Kitchen of a Runner January 5, 2011 at 2:16 pm

Congrats on the next chapter of your life! Awesome :)
Matt @ The Kitchen of a Runner recently posted..Tropical Traditions Coconut Chips Review and Giveaway

156 caronae January 5, 2011 at 2:17 pm

Ooooo sounds exciting! Good luck on this new journey Meghann!
caronae recently posted..2011

157 Jen January 5, 2011 at 2:18 pm

Congrats on your life changes! You are an inspiration because you are doing something that is both scary and exciting.

158 Hannah N. January 5, 2011 at 2:19 pm

Whoa, big changes!! But they are all awesome, congrats!

159 Hope January 5, 2011 at 2:23 pm

Congrats! Best of luck in all that you do! I can’t wait to read all about it!
Hope recently posted..Food Poisioning And BRAT…

160 AnneWF January 5, 2011 at 2:24 pm

I am so happy and excited for you! Good for you to take that big leap. You dropped so many hints recently and I wondered. This IS going to be a big year for you. A big year and a great year.

161 Cate January 5, 2011 at 2:25 pm

Congrats Meghann! That is some exciting news. I wish you the best! :)
Cate recently posted..WDW Half Marathon Training – Week Twelve- Christmas Fun with the Family

162 Stacey January 5, 2011 at 2:25 pm

Wow! Congrats and best of luck with both changes. :)
Stacey recently posted..Getting My Five a Day

163 Jennifer @ shesafitchick January 5, 2011 at 2:30 pm

Congrats those are all awesome decisions!!

164 Claire January 5, 2011 at 2:32 pm

How amazing!!!! It’s great to be able to follow your dreams and do what you love. Congrats!!

165 emily January 5, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Congrats! That is (all) so exciting!
emily recently posted..Just the Facts

166 WendyF January 5, 2011 at 2:33 pm

Wow ! Congrats. I swear I almost started crying as I read this post. I’m excited for you – you must have been bursting at the seams with excitement when you posted this ! Continued success to you in 2011.

167 lauren January 5, 2011 at 2:34 pm

Congrats on your big announcements! Just wondering… do you and Derek plan to move in together, or are you going to get your own place in Tampa. Sounds more like together, but i’m curious!

168 Morgan @ Life After Bagels January 5, 2011 at 2:35 pm

WOW . . . AWESOME and all those other great celebratory words!

Obviously I can totally relate how hard it is to make those crazy life changing decisions and you deserve congratulations for making a big leap :)

Sounds like you have a tonne of stuff lined up to keep you busy, good luck :)

169 Renee January 5, 2011 at 2:37 pm

So Awesome!!

You will do amazing things!

170 AceRunn January 5, 2011 at 2:38 pm

Congrats you, that is amazing news!! Good Luck in all of your new endeavors, but I think we already know you will successful! I look forward to reading about all of your new changes, and how they unfold.

And ‘Grats on moving to Tampa, that is so cute! Squee!

171 skinnyrunner January 5, 2011 at 2:39 pm

wow, big changes! congratulations, cant wait to see where the future takes you and the blog.
skinnyrunner recently posted..Locked up

172 Katy @ A Healthy Shot January 5, 2011 at 2:44 pm

Congrats Meghann!! You are so fortunate to have an opportunity like this and I can’t wait to read about your exciting new adventures :)

173 Elizabeth January 5, 2011 at 2:45 pm

This is so exciting!! Great news! I’ve been wondering for a while how you make everything work with your full-time job, as well as being long-distance with Derek. Good for you to take such big leaps! My boyfriend and I also have ~200 miles between us and it’s so frustrating. Good luck with everything in 2011!

174 Colleen January 5, 2011 at 2:46 pm

CONGRATS to you!!! You so deserve these upcoming adventures. You will rock.

175 Josephine @ Creating a Positive Life January 5, 2011 at 2:47 pm

Congrats – you must be so excited! I just started reading your blog and it is wonderful (obviously as you have all these new paths because of it). Great job!
Josephine @ Creating a Positive Life recently posted..Morning Yums

176 Alayna @ Thyme Bombe January 5, 2011 at 2:47 pm

That is wonderful! And so great to hear that there WILL be an HLS this year as I’d really like to go. So glad your blog has helped you to find new avenues in life!
Alayna @ Thyme Bombe recently posted..Understanding what motivates you

177 Shanna, like Banana January 5, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Wow! That is so exciting!

I get the Attune newsletter and saw that you were an ambassador..so cool!
Shanna, like Banana recently posted..Pumpkin Salsa Soup and Beer Bread

178 Deirdre January 5, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Congrats! I’m sure you will do big things!
Deirdre recently posted..Amelia &amp Deirdre- Eggland’s Best Pink Blogger Brunch

179 Bess January 5, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Woot woot all around! So happy for you! :)

180 Justy2003 January 5, 2011 at 2:52 pm

Congrats on making big decisions that are sure to give you a happy future! I wish you the best and look forward to seeing how it all works out!

181 grocery goddess jen January 5, 2011 at 2:55 pm

I am so happy for you!!! Congrats!!
grocery goddess jen recently posted..Home Sweet Home–Now Let’s Kick Some Ass

182 Dana January 5, 2011 at 2:59 pm

Congratulations Meghann! So exciting!!

183 Meghan January 5, 2011 at 2:59 pm

Congratulations Meghann! I have been reading from day one and you truly have seized wonderful opportunities and deserve everything that comes your way from this blog. Best of luck to you with this new venture, you’ll rock it..of course!

184 Jessica @ Jessica Balances January 5, 2011 at 3:00 pm

Meghann, congrats! :) I am so happy for you! I can’t wait to hear more about your new career plans — and I think it’s wonderful that you are moving to be with Derek. And you’re right, relationships are about compromise, even when it’s tough. xoxo
Jessica @ Jessica Balances recently posted..Favorite things from 2010

185 Lauren @ laurenINlawrence January 5, 2011 at 3:01 pm

Good lucky lady! Quitting a job is scary (I did it this past summer) but all in all, if you are working towards goals and have a passion for something else, you gotta do. Wish you the best!
Lauren @ laurenINlawrence recently posted..Freedom Trail

186 MaryBe January 5, 2011 at 3:02 pm

Wow that is all so amazing! Congrats!
I love Tampa (my daughter lives and works there, so it’s my second home!) and I know you do too. I bet you eventually land in Winter Park though!
No wonder all the recent pictures of you and Derek show you both just beaming!
I bet you workplace is sad…I’ll miss all those business trips you used to ‘take us’ on LOL
MaryBe recently posted..Coming Soon!

187 Carrie January 5, 2011 at 3:03 pm

Congrats!! Looking forward to following you in your new adventures! Good luck!!

188 Melissa @ Running with Needles January 5, 2011 at 3:05 pm

Congrats on all the exciting life changes!

189 Meghan@travelwinedine January 5, 2011 at 3:07 pm

I quit my job 2 months ago, and while it has had its ups and downs, it was the best decision I have ever made. I am certainly not making the money I did before, but there have been so many opportunities that have come up. I have been thinking of starting my own little business as well, so I will be interested in your journey. Congratulations!

190 Terrieha January 5, 2011 at 3:09 pm

Congrats on all the new adventures!!

191 Karen @ Run Shop Travel January 5, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Congrats Meghann, that is some very exciting news!

I am sure you’ve been but an hour south of Tampa is Sarasota, where I have some family, and there are gorgeous beaches (Siesta Key!) there! I am sure Tampa/St. Pete have some good ones too; maybe Maddie will enjoy more walks on the beach? :)
Karen @ Run Shop Travel recently posted..Finally!

192 Cat January 5, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Seriously, this post made me SO happy! Very excited for you! The world of self-employment is hard, but at the end of the day it’s the most rewarding thing you will ever do. You will do wonderful! Better to recognize and capitalize on your talents than waste away in a cube, for sure. And heck, I may even hit you up for social media advice for my company :) Oh and I think the one skill that self-employed people need to have is time management and you clearly have that, capitalize on it!

193 Jillian @ Reshape Your Life January 5, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Congratulations Meghann!! That is so awesome that you are taking the leap! And what a great way to start 2011!!

I can’t wait to see how the year unfolds for you!

PS. I totally want to go to the Healthy Living Summit this year.
Jillian @ Reshape Your Life recently posted..Strength Training is HARD

194 Christin@purplebirdblog January 5, 2011 at 3:12 pm

You go girl! What an amazing opportunity, and I wish you all the best. Can’t wait to see it unfold throughout 2011!!
Christin@purplebirdblog recently posted..Tempting Tempeh

195 Stephanie January 5, 2011 at 3:13 pm

I am right there with you.
My last day at my current job is Jan 13th.

I quit in order to go back to grad school and pursue the things I am always thinking about while I am at work.
I also want to spend more time on the things I am loving–cooking, running, yoga, cross training.

I never thought I would be quitting my job for not another full time desk job. It is so funny the way we thought things would be and they way they turn out to be.

Cheers!

196 Cynthia January 5, 2011 at 3:14 pm

Congrats on the changes in your life! Honestly, my job does not fulfill me either and one of my goals this year is to come up with a plan or alternatives so that I can quit. Good luck.
Cynthia recently posted..Back to Reality

197 CMae January 5, 2011 at 3:15 pm

All amazing announcements! Congratulations — I can’t wait to see your next steps unfold!
CMae recently posted..Jupiter Presents- Presents

198 Katie January 5, 2011 at 3:16 pm

omg !!!!! CONGRATS on these new changes girl! Im doing a happy dance for you!!!! Change is the BEST thing! Its what lifes about! I am so happy for you and that you will be doing what you LOVE, because doing what you love is so important!!!

Yay for the move! It will be wonderful!!! xoxo
Katie recently posted..The Bad The Good

199 Casey January 5, 2011 at 3:18 pm

Wow…lots of exciting changes! I’m also in the process of launching a Social Media Marketing company — been working on it since the new year. And live in the Tampa Bay area.

My boss has been on Dr. Fitness & the Fat Guy Radio Show a few times. They spoke at one of our fitness events too. Great guys to work with!

Good luck, Meghann!
Casey recently posted..Green Smoothie Challenge- Day 3- Kale Blueberry Banana

200 Sana January 5, 2011 at 3:18 pm

Get it GURLLLL! I knew there was something more in store for you and you are DOING IT!!!

I can’t wait till you live with a boy, you won’t have to clean anymoreee!
Sana recently posted..Pizza Face

201 Amber January 5, 2011 at 3:19 pm

I am so happy for you! I think you will ne amazing at everything you do, because you already are!

202 Michelle January 5, 2011 at 3:21 pm

WOW! Good for you — and good luck!

I know you could care less about my opinion, but I do think making the move to Tampa is a good compromise. I’m sure it will be worth it!
Michelle recently posted..I CAN BREATHE!

203 Katy (The Singing Runner) January 5, 2011 at 3:25 pm

Congratulations on some GREAT new changes!!! Good things are in store for you. I can’t wait to hear all about it!

And if you ever need an intern for your Social Media Marketing company, hit me up. ;)

Also, I can’t wait till HLS 2011! Keep us updated! :)
Katy (The Singing Runner) recently posted..Perfectionist

204 Lisa (bakebikeblog) January 5, 2011 at 3:25 pm

How very very exciting – on both fronts!!! I am so glad to hear that you are moving to Tampa to be closer to Derek!! You will have a blast I am sure :)

205 Elisha January 5, 2011 at 3:26 pm

Very cool. 2011 seems like it will be a great year for you. Congrats!

206 Michelle @ Turning Over a New Leaf January 5, 2011 at 3:26 pm

Congratulations on your new chapter! I’m excited to see what’s in store for you. :)
Michelle @ Turning Over a New Leaf recently posted..Cupcakery

207 Amy January 5, 2011 at 3:27 pm

What great news! This is all really exciting. Good luck with your new ventures, I can’t wait to read all about it!
Amy recently posted..a new year!

208 Kelly January 5, 2011 at 3:27 pm

Wow! That’s so exciting! I’m so happy for you. :)
Btw- I love Tampa. My husband was there for business for several years when we met and we fell in love there. You have to try Ceviches, which is an authentic Spanish tapas restaurant, if you haven’t already. He took me there on my birthday on my first visit. :)
Kelly recently posted..Deceivingly vegetarian

209 Angie January 5, 2011 at 3:28 pm

Wow, you are my new hero! I am new to your blog and was reading about all your plans for 2011 and then I read your story. Amazing, and you look fantastic! Great job. Good luck with all your plans.
Angie recently posted..Just Desserts Wednesdays- Lemon Curd Puffs

210 Caitlin T January 5, 2011 at 3:29 pm

yayyyyyy!!! congrats on everything! you’re gunna do great at all of these things!
Caitlin T recently posted..Gunshow Picture Of Yourself Wednesday

211 Avery January 5, 2011 at 3:30 pm

Wow! Congratulations!

I’m not surprised at all. After a year of reading your blog, I can tell that you are full of ambition and positive determination. I have no doubts that you will be successful in everything you do.. you just have that “change the world” personality in you! Can’t wait to hear more about it all!

212 Anne P January 5, 2011 at 3:33 pm

So excited for you and this new chapter of your life :) xoxo
Anne P recently posted..Maria from Two Peas and Their Pod- Black Bean and Sweet Potato Tostadas

213 Amanda January 5, 2011 at 3:34 pm

congrats to you…and to derek…for such a big, fabulous step!

214 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) January 5, 2011 at 3:37 pm

Wow, congrats! Those are huge changes. I’m so excited for you :)
Kate (What Kate is Cooking) recently posted..2010 Goals- A Look Back

215 Amanda January 5, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Congratulations Meghann!!! Can’t wait to see all the exciting changes in the future!!!!

216 Ali January 5, 2011 at 3:39 pm

Oh my gosh, congratulations on everything!! What a great post, I was smiling ear to ear while reading it. I am so so so excited to read about your upcoming journey–I know it will be really exciting and interesting to read about! :)
Ali recently posted..Skiing

217 maria January 5, 2011 at 3:41 pm

congrats!!!!!!!! i read your blog all the time. the comment i often think but never say is, how do you live so far from derek? im relieved and excited you’ll be closer to him….hooray for love : )

218 Maureen January 5, 2011 at 3:41 pm

WOW! Congratulations on the big changes!

219 Jenny January 5, 2011 at 3:45 pm

Wahoo!
Life is not what is handed to us but we can seize for ourselves.
Well done and best of luck on your new endeavours!

220 Katie @ Keeping up with katie January 5, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Honestly, I think it’s very motivating to see you go for your dreams. Sometimes, in life you have to sacrifice “normal” things like a 9-5 to do what you love. And even more, I really think that moving to Tampa with Derek will make you both more happy. It’s your time to be SELFISH and do what will make you happiest! Congratulations!
Katie @ Keeping up with katie recently posted..No Weight Workout

221 Kristyn January 5, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Huge congrats to you, Meghann! It goes to show that if you work hard and believe in what makes you happy, good things will come from it. =) What a fantastic new adventure this is at your fingertips! Go you!! So happy for you and Derek, also. It’s hard to be away from the person you love. I’ve been there, so that feeling I know. Yay Meghann!

222 Andrea [bella eats] January 5, 2011 at 3:47 pm

Meghann…congratulations!!! So proud of you, cousin! :)

223 Monica C. January 5, 2011 at 3:49 pm

Meghann,

I am so excited for you! I have been reading your blog for a long time and am thrilled about the changes coming your way. You deserve all of the good fortune landing at your feet because you are such a disciplined, hard working and talented young woman (I’m closer to your mom’s age than yours, so I can call you a “young woman” :) ).

From a career perspective, the world is your oyster and I hope you are able to capitalize upon every opportunity that you have (do you read Kristin’s blog? http://www.betternow.typepad.com – she has a great life and career that is based on internet marketing, perhaps she could be a mentor?) and become a great success!

From a love perspective, it is pretty clear that Derek loves and cherishes you. I wish you both all the happiness in the world. Congratulations!!!
Monica C. recently posted..Dallas White Rock Marathon Race Report

224 Khar January 5, 2011 at 3:50 pm

Congrats! I do have to agree with the other posters who said they’d miss reading a healthy living blog written by someone with a traditional office job. I’ll still keep reading but I agree that blogs like HTP and KERF are hard to relate to because they don’t have commutes, fixed hours, etc. I will recommend Sarah from Theshubox to those who commented they liked reading blogs written by those with non-freelance based jobs.

225 Anna @ History Running Girl January 5, 2011 at 4:01 pm

Congrats Meghann! How exciting. I can’t wait to see how this changes your blog.
Anna @ History Running Girl recently posted..New Year- New Goals

226 Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine January 5, 2011 at 4:02 pm

!!!!! YAYYY!!!!! So excited for you!! I can’t wait to congratulate you in person next week- and I’m glad I’m coming to Orlando before your big move!! CONGRATS :D
Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine recently posted..Foiled

227 Katherine @ Left Coast Contessa January 5, 2011 at 4:09 pm

So exciting! CONGRATS!
Katherine @ Left Coast Contessa recently posted..snap- crackle- pop

228 Laura @ Starting Out Fit January 5, 2011 at 4:12 pm

I just love reading stuff like this! :)
Congratulation!
Very exciting! :)

229 Katy January 5, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Congrats! You deserve the best! I always wondered how you did all you do AND still worked a job! Your blog is awesome and Inspires me daily to eat better and strive for wellness.

Good Luck!

230 Diana@mymarblerye January 5, 2011 at 4:12 pm

I moved 6 hours away for my now fiancé. In order to start your lives as potential married couple you need to live in the same city first! So excited for you! ;)

231 Hannah L. (Hannah Lives) January 5, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Wow! Congrats Meghann! This is so huge, and I know it is scary as well! But you are going to do amazing things, and make big changes in this world. You are well on your way! Congrats again on taking the big leap, and good luck! Although, I know you don’t need it.
Hannah L. (Hannah Lives) recently posted..101 in 1-001

232 Allison January 5, 2011 at 4:15 pm

Congrats Meghann!! Best of luck to you. You can do it!
Allison recently posted..Vegan Challenge- Days 2 and 3

233 Allison January 5, 2011 at 4:19 pm

Congratulations!! How exciting! Change is always hard but definitely worth it. You’ll do great!
Allison recently posted..Cooking with Allie and Dani

234 Regina January 5, 2011 at 4:26 pm

How exciting! Congrats! I keep waiting for the big announcement of YOUR engagement ;P
Regina recently posted..Mommy Daughter Breakfast

235 Little Bookworm January 5, 2011 at 4:26 pm

Congratulations on the news – good luck with the move and the job changes! :D

236 Caroline January 5, 2011 at 4:30 pm

That’s so great! What an exciting time for you! I don’t know if you are going to move in with Derek or not, but if you are looking for a place, my sister recently moved out of her condo in South Tampa t0 live in NYC, so she’s looking for a renter if you’re interested :)
Caroline recently posted..go bucks kill hogs

237 Rae January 5, 2011 at 4:33 pm

congrats Meghann!! I think you made the right decision :-)

238 Shannon January 5, 2011 at 4:35 pm

CONGRATS!! very exciting :) and makes me work even harder to figure out what i really want to do with my life!!

239 Lori January 5, 2011 at 4:37 pm

Looks like 2011 is going to be a very exciting year for you! Congratulations on everything!!

240 Natalie @ Will Jog For Food January 5, 2011 at 4:50 pm

That’s awesome! I’m so happy for you :)

Congrats!!
Natalie @ Will Jog For Food recently posted..Shakeology Cleanse &amp GIVEAWAY!

241 Jayce January 5, 2011 at 4:54 pm

Wow, congrats!! What exciting news! Your hard work is paying off!

My hubby and I had the exact same situation – me in Orlando, him in Tampa – and I moved here to Tampa almost 2 years ago when we got married. I promise it’s great here, too!! Let me know if you need someone to show you around! (And to take you for strawberry shortcake at Parkesdale Farms ;) )
Jayce recently posted..Cute

242 Anne January 5, 2011 at 5:04 pm

Congratulations on all the new freelance stuff, and good luck on moving to Tampa! I know what’s it’s like to move to be closer to someone you love, I moved to China to live with my man and to teach piano and be a personal trainer!

243 Chelsey (Cookteen) January 5, 2011 at 5:05 pm

Congratulations on starting this new chapter in your life!!!! Best of luck with your social media business, you’ll do great. Hopefully that means les dark and scary runs for you!!!!

With love and cupcakes,
Cookteen

cookteen.com
Chelsey (Cookteen) recently posted..Twenty Ten reflection

244 christie January 5, 2011 at 5:21 pm

wow!! congrats on taking the big step! good luck and cant wait to read all about it :) (vicariously living through you as i remain in the cubicle, ha!)

245 Kayla January 5, 2011 at 5:23 pm

I’m so excited for you! As someone who went to school for about the same thing as you and who isn’t fulfilled at.all by her job I give you major props for making your move! I can’t wait to see what all happens. And I wondered when a moving announcement would be coming ;P
Kayla recently posted..Turn It Off

246 Tina January 5, 2011 at 5:25 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tina recently posted..My Favorite Running Gear

247 Cyndi @ Weightless Life January 5, 2011 at 5:33 pm

Congratulations! I can’t wait to see where you’re heading.
Cyndi @ Weightless Life recently posted..Recipe Time

248 Catherine January 5, 2011 at 5:34 pm

Congratulations on the new chapter in your life! I can’t say I’m not a little jealous ;) I’d love to be able to do more personally fulfilling work! Best of luck, I’m sure (as things are already falling into place,) you’ll do really well!

249 Lish January 5, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Congrats!!

All of these changes sound exciting and perfect for you. I especially love the compromise that you made with Derek. I’ve had so many friends move to be with their boyfriends and those that workout always involve some kind of compromise like you made.

Last year I left a job that, while awesome for my resume, was horrible for my actual life. Long, long hours including most Saturdays and working at home on Sunday. I burned out super fast and found myself dreading going to work. I woke up one day, called in sick because I needed a ‘thinking day’ and talked everything over with my parents and roommate. Quitting that job meant leaving the state I was currently living in, all of the friends I’d made since college, and moving back home with my parents. As hard as it was to leave my best friend, all my good friends, and a town that still today is my favorite place ever, it was the right choice for me. Not dreading going to work is way, way better than the title my old job carried.

250 Carolyn @ one lazy bride January 5, 2011 at 5:40 pm

As 244 other people have probably already told you (though to be honest I haven’t read every comment!) – congratulations and you’re going to be amazing, I’m sure. I’ve been a long-time reader (though rare commenter), and I think it is so cool that you’ve found your passion and are pursuing it. Can’t wait to see how it all unfolds!
Carolyn @ one lazy bride recently posted..“I wish I just had a catheter…”

251 Annie January 5, 2011 at 5:50 pm

Congratulations! I hope you grow to like Tampa once you move there!
Annie recently posted..Happy 2011!

252 Mary (A Merry Life) January 5, 2011 at 6:11 pm

Congrats! Good luck with all the new adventures! :)

253 Jae January 5, 2011 at 6:13 pm

yayyy meghann :) youre going to do so well!

254 Lisa January 5, 2011 at 6:23 pm

How exciting! Good luck to you and the next chapter(s) of your life! Good for you and taking advantage of such great opportunities.
Lisa recently posted..Valentine’s Day Budget-Minded Menu

255 Kate January 5, 2011 at 6:24 pm

I am one of those terrible readers that really never comments…but this is SO exciting for you! I can’t imagine how happy you are to be moving into such a telling time in your life. It’s so inspiring to see you follow your desires, doing what you want to do with your life, rather than what you “should” do, as many people do! Congrats on taking this “risk”…i’m sure your reward will be great!

256 Mimi January 5, 2011 at 6:32 pm

Wow, talk about some seriously big, EXCITING steps in your life!

Making those big leaps is always intimidating — I know, because I’m in the midst of making the biggest/best decision of my life right now. Ultimately, I get through by knowing that I am supported by loving friends and family.
Mimi recently posted..Dress shopping

257 Shell January 5, 2011 at 6:34 pm

Oh my gosh! Major congrats to you hun you have my dream job!, you will do so great at it i know you will, you are so dedicated and its your passion so go with it life is short! xx

258 maria @ Chasing the Now January 5, 2011 at 6:35 pm

Congrats! Sounds like some really exciting stuff is happening for you. Are you moving in with Derek?
maria @ Chasing the Now recently posted..First run of 2011

259 Heather January 5, 2011 at 6:43 pm

good luck on your endeavors! I think its a great move for you!
Heather recently posted..Crunch Time!

260 Julie @ Wearing Mascara January 5, 2011 at 6:47 pm

I read this earlier but wasn’t able to comment. AHHHHHHHH! I am so incredibly thrilled for you!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited to follow along on your journey!!!!
Julie @ Wearing Mascara recently posted..60-Day Bikram Yoga Challenge and Fundraiser

261 Lizzy January 5, 2011 at 6:47 pm

how exciting Meghann this is sooo exciting! can’t wait to see whats next!

262 Lauren January 5, 2011 at 6:48 pm

Congrats! And Tampa can be awesome if you make it awesome! :)

263 wendy sue January 5, 2011 at 7:06 pm

Congrats! All of great and exciting news! I just started a new job and while I was nervous, the change is great! You will do so well as a freelancer!
wendy sue recently posted..New York City!

264 Jenna January 5, 2011 at 7:06 pm

Hey!! Congrats on making so many positive life choices! It seems like everything is coming around nicely for you, that’s awesome. I took a break from blogging for the past few months because I was too busy but it’s great to see everything has turned out so well for you.

265 erin January 5, 2011 at 7:11 pm

WOW! Way to go, Meghann! I’m looking forward to hearing about your new plans for your life and wishing you the best every step of the way! You will do so well. :) Good for you, girl!

266 Courtney Smith January 5, 2011 at 7:12 pm

I’m so excited for you! If you move to Tampa we should do a race together!
Courtney Smith recently posted..Sick of being sick!

267 Brooke January 5, 2011 at 7:12 pm

Congrats!! :-) Both are such great news and I truly hope (know) it’ll all work out for you! Here’s to a new year for Meghann!

268 Kaitlin With Honey January 5, 2011 at 7:16 pm

Congratulations, Meghann! I bet you are going to be so happy with these decisions. What a fun time in your life!
Kaitlin With Honey recently posted..New Year’s Camping- Part I

269 natalie @ http://healthybalancingact.blogspot.com/ January 5, 2011 at 7:21 pm

wow huge news! congrats im so excited for you and look forward to updates on your blog!
natalie @ http://healthybalancingact.blogspot.com/ recently posted..I know what im getting for my birthday

270 breakingsilence @ Freshman -15 January 5, 2011 at 7:30 pm

Congratulations Meghann!! You’ll LOVE Tampa. :)
breakingsilence @ Freshman -15 recently posted..Two things I learned about dating in 2010

271 Lauren January 5, 2011 at 7:36 pm

I am so happy for you!!!!!! Congratulations on these amazing new endeavors!
Lauren recently posted..Party Like its a Russian New Year

272 Amanda January 5, 2011 at 7:36 pm

Congratulations!! Wonderful and exciting news, indeed! I wish you much luck and success!

273 Kathryn January 5, 2011 at 7:36 pm

congrats on everything!!! So excited for you!!

274 Emilee January 5, 2011 at 7:37 pm

Good for you!!!!! I’ll be your first customer. I want to grow my blog, and my husband and I own a small business. And I live just outside Tampa. Excited for you!
Emilee recently posted..Healthy Pork Fried Rice

275 Jessica January 5, 2011 at 7:43 pm

Awesome!! Good luck!

276 Cynthia January 5, 2011 at 7:45 pm

Wow! So many changes!! Congrats on everything :)
Cynthia recently posted..Tuff Tuesday!

277 Kristen January 5, 2011 at 7:52 pm

What a great start to 2011! I’ve been reading your blog for over a year and happy to see this turning into a career for you. Always important to do work you love and are passionate about.

As a marketing professional, I think you have a great idea on the social media startup. Good luck!

And congrats on the move-in with Derek, how exciting!! :)

278 erin January 5, 2011 at 7:55 pm

So many amazing changes in the new year! Congrats on it all!!!
erin recently posted..tatoos for everyone

279 Duchess of Fork January 5, 2011 at 7:56 pm

Wow, Meghann! Congrats on all of these exciting opportunities coming your way. You’ll thrive in anything you do! Can’t wait to follow you on your upcoming journeys! :)
Duchess of Fork recently posted..3 Ingredient Turkey Burgers

280 Alana of Whole Wheat n' Wildberry January 5, 2011 at 7:59 pm

Congratulations Megan! That’s so great!
Alana of Whole Wheat n’ Wildberry recently posted..New Years Resolutions

281 Angela January 5, 2011 at 8:00 pm

Congrats to you on these exciting opportunities! I am a regular reader of your blog and I also live in Tampa. I think you will love it here, and I can’t wait to see Tampa on your blog.

282 Whitney January 5, 2011 at 8:09 pm

Holy big announcements Batman!! Congrats…that is exciting news!
Whitney recently posted..I finally did it…

283 Candice January 5, 2011 at 8:14 pm

I am so proud of you. Congrats <3

284 mary January 5, 2011 at 8:20 pm

Congrats Meghann! That’s so exciting! :)
mary recently posted..Love your “girls”

285 Sarah January 5, 2011 at 8:20 pm

I’m absolutely so proud of you and admire you for your courage to take the next step! There are great things to come for you lady! Hello, tampa!

286 Susan January 5, 2011 at 8:25 pm

I tooootally knew this was coming. Like, when I started reading your blog in 2008 xoxo

P.S. I work with a small protein bar company here in Canada who may be interested in your social media services. Let me know if you want to be put in touch.
Susan recently posted..My Favourite Pasta- Healthified

287 Kim January 5, 2011 at 8:49 pm

Congratulations Meghann!!! Good on you! :)
Good Luck with everything…. Wooo how exciting!! xo

288 Shelley January 5, 2011 at 8:52 pm

Wow, what an exciting next chapter in your life! Good on you for going out and getting what you want, can’t wait to read all about the journey :)
Shelley recently posted..The First Run Of The New Year

289 Alyssa January 5, 2011 at 8:54 pm

Congrats on everything!!! And congrats on making the big changes in your life that will make you happy (like quitting your job and moving in with Derek). I’m sure you’ll be just as over the moon as Tina and Caitlin are when they made the same kind of changes :) This is so exciting!!! :P

290 rebecca lustig January 5, 2011 at 9:13 pm

WOW. it’s incredible what a little blog can lead to, huh?! you deserve this!
rebecca lustig recently posted..2011

291 Molly January 5, 2011 at 9:17 pm

Meghann- I’ve been a long time reader of your blog and I live in Tampa! You will love it here. Good luck with everything!

292 Kate January 5, 2011 at 9:24 pm

Congratulations! You’ve been such a huge part of the fitness blog explosion it is wonderful to see you taking advantage of the massive opportunities it’s provided you! The work you have put into your blog and social media is apparent, and you totally deserve this success! Yay Meghann :)
Kate recently posted..2010

293 amanda January 5, 2011 at 9:26 pm

such fun stuff! change is always good. scary, but good. and orlando will always be there when you’re ready to go back!

such fun stuff on the blog front. i want to just be a blogger. that’s so clutch. also, social media company idea sounds fabulous! if you ever need a social media guru partner-give me a little holllaaaa! {i’ll be your northeast companion!}
amanda recently posted..i dont know how to clean lettuce

294 Itecblogger January 5, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Wow, what totally awesome news, Meghann. It seems to me that this must be a booming business opportunity since technology has changed so fast in the last 10 years. Best of luck with your move as well. This is an exciting time in your life- don’t forget to stop and really enjoy it.

295 Lee January 5, 2011 at 9:38 pm

Congrats Meghann!

If you need practice for your social media business, I’m in charge of the social media for my company (children’s publishing) and need any help that I can get! I have seven followers for the company on twitter, ha.
Lee recently posted..Doing More

296 s January 5, 2011 at 9:40 pm

dang. so many exciting changes!

297 Margo January 5, 2011 at 9:41 pm

Congratulations!! You’ll do a fantastic job with the new career path. And congrats on the Derek news! From the pictures I’ve seen, you’re such a cute couple who is clearly in love. So happy for you!!

298 alexandra January 5, 2011 at 9:46 pm

congrats on such an exciting decision! i think you are so brave forr knowing what you want and not afraid to go for it. i wish you and derek the best of luck and hope you and maddie enjoy tampa!

299 Kate@andwhenshesays January 5, 2011 at 10:29 pm

Get it girl! 2011 is starting off on a very exciting note! Last year’s Healthy Living Summit was a blast – and I have no doubt you’ll pull off something even bigger and more fabulous this summer.

300 Kim @ Kim Lives Healthy January 5, 2011 at 10:36 pm

YEEEEEEAH!!!!! This is great news!!! :) So glad you found your dream and you’re chasing it – it’s always inspiring to read Angela & Caitlin’s stories about quitting their day jobs, and glad it is working out for you! Can’t wait to follow the action on the blog :)
Kim @ Kim Lives Healthy recently posted..My 2011 Goals

301 Brittney January 5, 2011 at 10:46 pm

Omg Meghann! This is AMAZING! I’m so happy for you! You’re gonna rock that new job! But, I’m even more excited for you and Derek! My boyfriend lives 4 and a half hours away, so I am seriously jumping for joy for you two!!! :)

302 NC January 5, 2011 at 10:59 pm

Congratulations Meghann !! , I am sure you will be sucessful … Now that your are moving to Tampa , are we going to see an engagement video soon ?? :) like your brother had …

303 Sarah January 5, 2011 at 11:09 pm

My friend Sam and I kept trying to guess what the big announcement would be. I guessed moving and we talked about a change in jobs….guess we were pretty close. So happy for you! Sounds like it will be a fun year
Sarah recently posted..Tomorrow is Another Step

304 Bri January 5, 2011 at 11:29 pm

Congrats Meghann!! Very exciting news!! Yay for moving to Tampa, too :) I live in Tampa….and I promise it can be just as awesome as Orlando. I’m excited my favorite blogger is going to to live in the same city as me— you should do a Tampa blog meet-up soon! Keep doing what you do girl, you’re awesome!

305 Laura (Starloz) January 5, 2011 at 11:36 pm

congratulations sweetheart
Laura (Starloz) recently posted..Simple pleasures

306 Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] January 6, 2011 at 12:57 am

WOW, there’s so much to celebrate in this post. Congrats on making the plunge(s)!
Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] recently posted..True Life- Take IV

307 Danielle January 6, 2011 at 5:58 am

EEEEEEE! I knew it! I’m so excited for you!

308 Megan January 6, 2011 at 7:57 am

What wonderful news! Congratulations to you!!!!!!!!!!

309 Bobbi January 6, 2011 at 9:07 am

Meghann!!! I am super excited for you :) So happy!

310 Fallon January 6, 2011 at 10:13 am

Good luck on your new adventure! What a way to start 2011. On Jan 2nd I left my job in Las Vegas, left my family and friends, to move to El Paso to live with my boyfriend who serves in the US Army. It was HUGE for me and now I get a fresh start in a new city. Plus I’ll be moving again in the next few months to enough state. Can’t wait!
Fallon recently posted..Coming Soon2011

311 Biz January 6, 2011 at 10:37 am

That is so exciting Meghann! And I can say I knew you way back then! :D
Biz recently posted..Weekend Recap and Winner!

312 jane January 6, 2011 at 11:15 am

really exciting!! good for you :-)

313 Bree @ beeskneeslife January 6, 2011 at 11:41 am

I saw this yesterday, but wanted to come back and say congrats! I am so happy for people who get to find fulfilling paths in life. Even though I don’t know you, I am very happy for you!
Bree @ beeskneeslife recently posted..Why I hate birds- The Sequel

314 Lauren @ Running Examiner January 6, 2011 at 11:42 am

Congratulations, Meghann! This is such exciting news! I really admire your courage and conviction — leaving behind what you know and embarking on a new career path isn’t an easy decision to make. Good for you! I’m certain it will be very rewarding.

Also, take my advice that moving for love is often the best reason to move :) I think Tampa will be a very nice place for you. My best friend lives there, and I love visiting her. So much water!
Lauren @ Running Examiner recently posted..The accidental running buddy

315 Juli D. January 6, 2011 at 12:35 pm

Congrats!! How exciting for you and good luck on your new journey!
Juli D. recently posted..A Look Back on 2010

316 Catie January 6, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Congrats!!!!!!!! I’m so excited for you!
Catie recently posted..New Job

317 Linda Donohue January 6, 2011 at 3:17 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! That is awesome news! You have kept these secrets so well, but I am really happy for you. Derek seems to make you incredibly happy and I can see where you are so capable and ready to expand your horizons. Wow – you seem to have started 2011 with FIREWORKS….good luck.

318 elise January 6, 2011 at 4:15 pm

i know im late to the party here, but i read it in google reader and wanted to make sure i came back and congratulated you on this big decision. its hard to do things that deviate from what’s safe, so i commend you for breaking away from the easier path. youll certainly enjoy the reward girl!
elise recently posted..Putting it all together

319 Jes (Self Motivation) January 6, 2011 at 8:48 pm

What exciting news! Congratulations!!!
Jes (Self Motivation) recently posted..It hurts so good! &amp Surprises

320 Elina (Healthy and Sane) January 7, 2011 at 8:46 am

Wow, just catching up on your blog. Congratulations!!!!! I’ve made a decision to quit my job this year as well (will be closer to year end) and I’m looking forward to all the opportunities that may spring from that. Moving in with your love is also such an exciting thing. I remember when my boyfriend (now husband) moved to NY to be with me, it was the most amazing thing. Since then we moved back to Boston but obviously that relationship was worth all the moving. Long distance is hard – being with someone you love every day is worth any sacrifice! Yay, so happy for you!!
PS – still haven’t tried that tea I got from you at Foodbuzz. Maybe this weekend ;)
Elina (Healthy and Sane) recently posted..Sushi making… on a diet

321 Tori @ FIToriBLOG.com January 7, 2011 at 3:00 pm

Ok! I’m caught up!!! Congrats!!!! I hope to follow in your footsteps one day!
Tori @ FIToriBLOG.com recently posted..FUN Friday Four Things

322 Ffion January 7, 2011 at 6:28 pm

Good on you for following your dreams and following your heart!
Ffion recently posted..Weigh In 060111

323 Laura January 9, 2011 at 8:32 pm

Congrats! How exciting! I can’t wait to see where your new starts take you!
Laura recently posted..Panera Bread Fuji Apple Salad

324 Kim @ Imperfectly Perfect January 13, 2011 at 4:30 pm

So many exciting changes for you! Congratulations!! :)

325 Kristin @ FoodFash January 24, 2011 at 3:19 pm

I live in Tampa (and grew up here) if you ever want up for a meal!
Kristin @ FoodFash recently posted..Eggs Betterdict

326 Allison December 31, 2011 at 7:46 am

So glad I clicked on this from your 2011 recap- big life changes, but both that were driven by love and passion!
Allison recently posted..“Life is here, now.”