Very Exciting

by Meghann on January 4, 2011

I told you today was going to be a good day! πŸ˜‰ And it keeps getting better.

But first, an announcement:

I’ve partnered with Attune Foods as a Brand Ambassador in 2011.

Basically this means I will be contributing to the Attune blog monthly, as well as participating in tweet-ups and giving the brand the praise it deserves. πŸ™‚ I’ve worked with Attune before through the Healthy Living Summit and am happy to report this is a brand I believe in.

Stay tuned as more details about this new partnership unfold!

In honor of the new partnership I dug into the last of my Attune Chocolate Granola Munch with some vanilla yogurt this afternoon.

IMG_3631.jpg

The chocolate granola munch is like crack it’s so good (which is why i have been savoring every last bite). I purchased this bag months ago and have slowly been working my way through it (after my first round only lasted about 2 weeks πŸ˜‰ ). Maybe this new partnership means more chocolate granola munch? Heck, that’s worth the monthly blog post right there!

πŸ™‚

After work I had a meeting with another potential partnership that I’m REALLY excited about. (Check out IzonOrlando.com for a hint). The meeting went great and my head is buzzing with ideas.

Dinner tonight had a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

The new Rachael Ray mini casserole dishes I got for Christmas are the perfect size for mini crustless-quiches for one.

The mini quiche contains 2 eggs, mushrooms, blue cheese, and kale. Everything was whisked and baked at 375 for 10 minutes.

Extra large parsnips fires on the side.

with a don’t-knock-it-until-you-try-it dip of Pumpkin + Peanut Butter + BBQ Sauce

I know, I know – I have the weirdest combinations, but – they work! πŸ™‚

Nom Nom Nom

Egg nog ice cream with chocolate for dessert!

Are you watching What Not To Wear tonight? Derek knows the girl being featured tonight from FSU! That connection means we’re practically famous, right? πŸ˜‰

Random question: If you were given your won TV show, what would you make it about?

1 Emily Malone January 4, 2011 at 9:31 pm

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!! πŸ™‚
Emily Malone recently posted..Setbacks

2 Natalia@TheHealthScript January 4, 2011 at 9:31 pm

Congrats Meghann!
Natalia@TheHealthScript recently posted..11 Goals for 2011

3 Bess January 4, 2011 at 9:31 pm

Very excited for the opportunities coming up for you… well-deserved and I am sure just the first of many more! Yay! πŸ™‚

4 Kaitlin January 4, 2011 at 9:31 pm

Love those little casserole dishes and congrats on the partnership! I don’t have cable but it’s cool that you’re a degree away from the girl on the show!

I would make my own TV show about the daily life of a scientist!
Kaitlin recently posted..3 Store Grocery Shopping

5 Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) January 4, 2011 at 9:33 pm

Congrats on your partnership with Attune..that’s awesome! I love their products and the people that Ive worked with from there..have all been sooo nice!

My TV show would be how to multitask and stay sane…sort of πŸ™‚
Averie (LoveVeggiesAndYoga) recently posted..Hair Salon Blogging- Snarky &amp Snappy Comebacks

6 Kristy @ KristyRuns January 4, 2011 at 9:35 pm

Yes. Y’all are definitely famous by association. πŸ˜‰

omg. Can I please have some of that ice cream? K. Thnx.

Good question about the tv show. NO idea. πŸ™‚

7 mindy @ just a one girl revolution. January 4, 2011 at 9:36 pm

I would make a television show that allowed me to go to concerts and give viewers a backstage pass. Only if it were concerts I want to go to though.
mindy @ just a one girl revolution. recently posted..one step back- two steps forward

8 sara January 4, 2011 at 9:38 pm

congrats! and that granola looks addictively delish πŸ™‚
sara
sara recently posted..Resolve too…

9 Erika @ FoodFitnessFun January 4, 2011 at 9:39 pm

AHHH CONGRATS!!
I’ve never tried any of Attune’s products, but I’m dying to try their probiotic chocolate bars. Mmmmm.

10 erin January 4, 2011 at 9:40 pm

I would totally do a reality show on real housewives…and working moms…I live a crazy jam packed life with adorable kids and I don’t live in a huge house, shop all day, and drive a fancy car…knowing that people are going through the same struggles as you make stuggles feel easier…just my thought…

Congrats on your partnership and I can’t wait to hear what else you have in store!!

11 Beth @ Beth's Journey to Thin January 4, 2011 at 9:45 pm

I love that mini casserole dish!! It’s so cute!
Beth @ Beth’s Journey to Thin recently posted..The Kinect – Biggest Loser

12 Ali January 4, 2011 at 9:47 pm

I would make it about getting through grad school with a sense of humor! πŸ˜‰ I’m sure my mom would be the only person watching after the first episode. Ahh well! Congrats on your newest opportunities!
Ali recently posted..Skiing

13 michelle January 4, 2011 at 9:48 pm

That dish is sooo cute
michelle recently posted..Track Workout 1 and The Bachelor

14 RunningOnCoffee January 4, 2011 at 9:49 pm

Congrats on your new partnernships! And I love your little casserole dish – that quiche sounds awesome. We had Edy’s slow churned egg nog ice cream a couple weeks before Christmas…it disappeared quickly! I miss it.
RunningOnCoffee recently posted..A Caffeinated Christmas

15 Sarah January 4, 2011 at 9:49 pm

That granola looks amazing! Where can I get some?
Sarah recently posted..New Haircut!

16 Mimi January 4, 2011 at 9:53 pm

Cool opportunity!

I don’t think I dress TOO poorly, but I’d take some consultation from Stacy and Clinton!

I’d also love to be on “The Next Food Network Star.” Long-shot.
Mimi recently posted..Dress shopping

17 jenny in new york January 4, 2011 at 10:04 pm

I love what not to wear but my stupid cable went out tonight! Rude Time Warner…. RUDE! haha
jenny in new york recently posted..I’m the Biggest Loser

18 Christin@purplebirdblog January 4, 2011 at 10:08 pm

Congrats on your partnership! Very awesome! πŸ™‚
Christin@purplebirdblog recently posted..Tempting Tempeh

19 Matt @ The Kitchen of a Runner January 4, 2011 at 10:08 pm

Congrats! That is super awesome πŸ™‚
Matt @ The Kitchen of a Runner recently posted..It Was Hilly Today

20 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) January 4, 2011 at 10:12 pm

Congratulations! I hope everything works out for you πŸ™‚
Kate (What Kate is Cooking) recently posted..2010 Goals- A Look Back

21 Maryann January 4, 2011 at 10:18 pm

Congrats on the awesome news! I would make it some type of travel show where they send me around the world πŸ™‚
Maryann recently posted..Back to the Norm

22 Jessica @ The Process of Healing January 4, 2011 at 10:19 pm

PB and pumpkin butter and bbq sounds so strange that it MUST work!
And I WANT that granola!!!!!!
Jessica @ The Process of Healing recently posted..2010

23 Michelle January 4, 2011 at 10:41 pm

Congrats! That granola looks amazing…I wonder if I can find that at my Publix?
Michelle recently posted..I CAN BREATHE!

24 Melissa @ TryingToHeal January 4, 2011 at 10:45 pm

they sell munch in FL! They don’t sell it in Southern CA!!! I’M SO JEALOUS!!!
Melissa @ TryingToHeal recently posted..Buried

25 Lew January 4, 2011 at 10:57 pm

My show would feature a cross between teaching people how to do extreme sports and how to travel.
Lew recently posted..Day 2! Fit Bloggers Challenge

26 Lee January 4, 2011 at 10:59 pm

Congrats!

I DVR’d WNTW but I didn’t watch it yet. I would totally be on that show if someone nominated me.
Lee recently posted..Doing More

27 Shannon @ Philadelphia Phitness Pharmacy January 4, 2011 at 11:05 pm

Chocolate granola and quiches…yum!
Shannon @ Philadelphia Phitness Pharmacy recently posted..The first swim

28 rebecca lustig January 4, 2011 at 11:07 pm

congrats girlfriend you deserve this!!

i think chocolate granola would be the end of my consumption of any ‘normal’ (ie non chocolate) granola. ever. ha
rebecca lustig recently posted..2011

29 Katy (The Singing Runner) January 4, 2011 at 11:08 pm

Congratulations!!!! I can’t wait to see what is in store for you next!

You are truly an inspiration to me. You really take advantage of every opportunity you get! πŸ™‚
Katy (The Singing Runner) recently posted..Perfectionist

30 Amanda (Eating Up) January 4, 2011 at 11:13 pm

Ooo I have no idea. I don’t think my life is really that interesting so it would definitely have to be some kind of game or something. Now you have my wheels spinning!
Amanda (Eating Up) recently posted..Beer-Cheese Bread

31 Lorrie January 5, 2011 at 12:15 am

Ahh… well, that explains all the Attune chocolate on your blog lately. I wish they weren’t quite so gross-tasting! I was inspired to try them a couple of months ago and I just couldn’t get the chalky taste out of my mouth. πŸ™ Sorry, Attune.

32 Michelle @ Turning Over a New Leaf January 5, 2011 at 1:43 am

I watched that What Not to Wear episode! That’s cool that Derek knows her! I thought her transformation was incredible and inspiring! And I didn’t know about Stacy London’s scars. That makes me love her all the more. πŸ™‚

33 Laura (Starloz) January 5, 2011 at 2:36 am

awesome job on the new partnerships, very exciting.
Laura (Starloz) recently posted..Simple pleasures

34 Katie January 5, 2011 at 6:02 am

Congrats Girl! 2011 is starting off amazing for you!!!!! Im so excited for you !!!! Attune is an awesome company, so great you will be working with them! xoxo
Katie recently posted..The Bad The Good

35 Briana January 5, 2011 at 7:13 am

Hmmm… that Attune granola sounds amazzzz. Where do you get it? Whole Foods?

If I had my own show…. I’d probably make it about the life of a nurse in the E.R. where I work… Oh wait, they already have that show… called ‘BostonMed’!! Million dollar ideas just slipping thru my fingers…. πŸ˜‰
Briana recently posted..well- there you go

36 Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine January 5, 2011 at 7:21 am

The chocolate munch is serious crack. I had to duct tape the bag shut so that I’d think before opening it…because I ate like 3/4 in one sitting. SO GOOD!!
Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine recently posted..Foiled

37 Hope January 5, 2011 at 8:13 am

Congrats!! That is such good news! Attune granola looks delicious!
Hope recently posted..Food Poisioning And BRAT…

38 Beth @ DiningAndDishing January 5, 2011 at 8:43 am

My own TV show would HAVE to be a cooking show! Something in the style of Nigella Lawson or Barefoot Contessa’s shows. They are so beautifully shot :).

39 Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday January 5, 2011 at 8:56 am

There’s something about What not to Wear that I really don’t like. I mean it’s great that they are helping people dress well to put their best foot forward in life and make a good impression but I find it really hard to believe that the people will truly maintain the wardrobe changes after the show is finished. Especially since they only get a few outfits out of it and not a huge wardrobe.

40 Kacy January 5, 2011 at 9:11 am

Congrats!!

I love that mini baking dish!!

41 Kara January 5, 2011 at 9:18 am

I DVRed the What Not to Wear episode, I would be so excited if someone I knew was on that show! Unless it was me, then I’d be embarrassed. I keep thinking someone is going to sign me up for that show since I wear the small 5 shirts all the time. In my defense, my baby spits up a LOT and I don’t want to wear any of my nice stuff until she grows out of that. I’m getting so lazy though with fashion πŸ™‚
Kara recently posted..Chilly morning run

42 Nicole January 5, 2011 at 9:51 am

I always wanted to be on an episode on True Life. Not sure about what though! Maybe True Life: I’m a Food Blogger? Or True Life: I’m a Girl Gamer?
Nicole recently posted..Cranberry-Walnut Cookies

43 Jennifer @ shesafitchick January 5, 2011 at 11:21 am

Congrats! You should do a post about how to work with brands like this. I think this is something a lot of bloggers are interesting in learning how to do! πŸ™‚

44 Lacey @ Lake Life January 5, 2011 at 8:55 pm

I would love to have a show where I expose people who abuse the Welfare system and Disability. There would be a lot of opportunities in my area!
Lacey @ Lake Life recently posted..In here- it’s always Friday

45 Katie G (http://justrollwithitblog.blogspot.com) January 7, 2011 at 10:31 am

Hm, that dipping combination actually sounds like it might be good…still weird, but good. Last night, I mixed soy sauce and A1 as a dipping sauce…not bad.
Katie G (http://justrollwithitblog.blogspot.com) recently posted..Attention all Gear-heads