All Better Now

by Meghann on December 26, 2010

It’s gone! The sickness is gone!

It’s amazing what a great night of sleep will do for you. I was asleep by 9:00 last night and up eleven hours later feeling like a million bucks. What-ever I had yesterday, it’s gone now. Unfortunately, I can’t say the same thing for Anthony, my Mom, or my little brother. Rumor has it they have been bowing to the porcelain Gods this morning. Not fun. Not fun at all.

Surprisingly, for not eating anything more than some bread, crackers, and ginger ale in the past 24 hours, I wasn’t too terribly hungry this morning. That’s probably the longest I’ve gone without real food in years. I was expecting to be starving, but just had regular ole morning hunger.

Derek was sweet and made a batch of pancakes for us.

I had two pancakes with a mix of applesauce and apples on top.

Derek knows how to do breakfast right. πŸ™‚

Now, if you’ll excuse me, Derek and I have some gift cards that are burning holes in our pockets. πŸ˜‰

If you want to keep up with all the great deals going on today follow J at @JEverydayFashion She’s been tweeting great deals all morning – including:

Screen shot 2010-12-26 at 10.58.34 AM.png

Sweet! I guess that explains where I’ll be!

Happy Boxing Day everyone!! πŸ˜‰

1 Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun December 26, 2010 at 11:05 am

Glad you are feeling so much better!!! πŸ™‚ Have fun with the shopping!
Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun recently posted..I Just Had to…

2 Averie (LoveVeggiesandYoga) December 26, 2010 at 11:07 am

Glad you’re feeling better! Amen!!!

Now get thee to the sales and begin shopping πŸ™‚ That sounds way better than being sick πŸ™‚
Averie (LoveVeggiesandYoga) recently posted..Christmas Day Pictures- Santa Came!

3 Erika @ FoodFitnessFun December 26, 2010 at 11:10 am

Glad you’re feeling better! There’s nothing worse than getting sick on a holiday! πŸ˜•
Erika @ FoodFitnessFun recently posted..Merry Christmas!

4 Biz December 26, 2010 at 11:29 am

Glad you are feeling better Meghann – you got some great loot!

My family shocked the shit out of me and got me a DSLR camera – I cried!

Have a great day!
Biz recently posted..Merry Christmas!

5 Meghann December 28, 2010 at 10:07 am

OMG Biz!!! I watched the video and almost cried myself. You really do deserve that camera! Enjoy it and take some amazing photos!!!!

6 Ashley December 26, 2010 at 11:29 am

I’m glad you feel better. Have fun shopping! Those pancakes look delicious.
Ashley recently posted..MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

7 grocery goddess jen December 26, 2010 at 12:23 pm

Glad you’re feeling better, Meghann!
grocery goddess jen recently posted..The Day After

8 Matt December 26, 2010 at 12:24 pm

Glad you are feeling better!
Matt recently posted..Christmas Day

9 Allison @ PickyEatingRD December 26, 2010 at 12:27 pm

So glad to hear you are feeling better!!! I don’t think ive ever had applesauce on my pancakes but those look so good!

10 Lacey @ Lake Life December 26, 2010 at 12:27 pm

So happy to hear that you’re feeling better! Have fun shopping πŸ™‚
Lacey @ Lake Life recently posted..Merry Christmas!

11 Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine December 26, 2010 at 12:29 pm

Ahhh no way!! 50% of at Loft?! Damn snowstorm messing with shopping. Hope you have a great day of gift card usage!
Gabriela @ Une Vie Saine recently posted..Christmas Day

12 Val @ Balancing Val December 26, 2010 at 12:32 pm

Glad your feeling better! One of the worst things ever is being sick on a holiday that has a large part that revolves around FOOD!
Val @ Balancing Val recently posted..It would be nice to

13 christina cadden December 26, 2010 at 12:40 pm

Glad you feel better!

14 Maria @ runningcupcake December 26, 2010 at 12:52 pm

Glad you are feeling better- shame about your family catching it.
Hope you had fun spending it up πŸ™‚

15 Mama Pea December 26, 2010 at 1:04 pm

How bad is it that even the little wine glasses on your placemat are making me queasy?

Very, very bad.
Mama Pea recently posted..Boy Toys

16 Christine December 26, 2010 at 1:48 pm

50% off at Loft? Augh! Thanks for the update!
Christine recently posted..Books and More Books!

17 Marina December 26, 2010 at 1:54 pm

I’m glad you’re feeling better. I wonder what was the cause of all of this…
Marina recently posted..Christmas Eve- two times!

18 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) December 26, 2010 at 2:08 pm

Glad you’re feeling better! I’m debating shopping today… I want to score some deals but I don’t want to face those crowds!
Kate (What Kate is Cooking) recently posted..β€˜Twas the Night Before Christmas

19 Christin@purplebirdblog December 26, 2010 at 2:17 pm

Have a wonderful time shopping!! Gift cards rock!
Christin@purplebirdblog recently posted..Merry Christmas!

20 Lauren December 26, 2010 at 4:27 pm

So glad you are feeling better. Retail therapy never hurts to make sure you are 100% better though. πŸ˜‰
Lauren recently posted..The Eve- The Morning- The Day- Christmas 2010

21 Halley(Blunder Construction) December 26, 2010 at 7:29 pm

Hooray, glad you are feeling better! I just got over a cold that had me looking like Rudolph for the past few days. Applesauce sounds perfect, I am totally over the ultra-sweet desserts.
Halley(Blunder Construction) recently posted..Joyeux Noel

22 Laura (Starloz) December 26, 2010 at 8:00 pm

i’m glad your feeling better, sorry about your family though.

i love apple sauce, i even buy baby food jars to eat it