Load ‘Em Up and Head ‘Em Out

by Meghann on December 23, 2010

All my bags are packed

All the Christmas presents are wrapped

Breakfast has been consumed

( 1/2 cup Puffins, 1/2 cup Rice Krispie Puffs, 1/2 cup Chocolate Munch, 1/2 Mango, Plain Yogurt, Naturally Butter Vanilla Almond Butter)

It’s off to my parents’ house I go! πŸ™‚

Are you traveling for the Holidays? Where are you going?

1 grocery goddess jen December 23, 2010 at 9:44 am

I’m only driving ten minutes down the road to my parent’s house for lunch – if it’s not snowing!
grocery goddess jen recently posted..An Evening of Yule-Spinach

2 Amanda December 23, 2010 at 9:45 am

in town…and happy to not be traveling farther than the 15 minutes to my parents’ house! safe travels and merry christmas to you and your family.

3 Kaitlin December 23, 2010 at 9:47 am

I just traveled from Michigan to Naples, FL. I can’t believe how warm it is down here!! Poolside yoga and long runs are in my future πŸ™‚ Merry Christmas!

4 Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat December 23, 2010 at 9:49 am

Wow, you have been busy! I’m going to visit my family in Windsor, Ontario (about a 3 hour drive) for the holidays. Merry Christmas Meghann! πŸ™‚
Angela @ Eat Spin Run Repeat recently posted..Food &amp Friends

5 Natalia@TheHealthScript December 23, 2010 at 9:50 am

I just got home yesterday. And the saying doesn’t lie- “there’s no place like home.” I hope you have a safe trip!
Natalia@TheHealthScript recently posted..Christmas Cookie Extravaganza

6 Averie (LoveVeggiesandYoga) December 23, 2010 at 9:51 am

I have been gone since Dec 5th. I’ve been in Aruba. It’s been a great month!

Have a blast on your trip and happy holidays to you & your family!

7 Amanda (Eating Up) December 23, 2010 at 9:52 am

Oh man, so many presents! What fun!
Amanda (Eating Up) recently posted..My Family’s Pantry Tales

8 Lacey @ Lake Life December 23, 2010 at 10:02 am

I’ve been at my parents’ house since Tuesday night. Luckily it’s only about 25 minutes away from my house so my work commute isn’t too different. There’s no place like home for the holidays!

9 Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life December 23, 2010 at 10:03 am

I’m staying put this holiday season. Which is good and bad. Nice I don’t have to travel but sad it is going to be just the Husband and I.

10 Christin@purplebirdblog December 23, 2010 at 10:07 am

We will be traveling about 15 minutes north of where we are to eat dinner on Christmas Day. πŸ™‚
Christin@purplebirdblog recently posted..Barney Butternut Bean Bliss

11 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) December 23, 2010 at 10:11 am

Thankfully I am home for the holidays! Have fun at your parents!

12 Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday December 23, 2010 at 10:18 am

I’m lucky enough to live in my home town so no holiday travel for me!
Have a safe trip!
Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday recently posted..get comfortable

13 Kelly December 23, 2010 at 10:18 am

Heading home to my moms house today after work! Merry Christmas!
Kelly recently posted..It’s a Holiday Party!

14 Matt December 23, 2010 at 10:27 am

Have a safe trip! I just got to my parents house last night!
Matt recently posted..Staying Healthy During The Holidays

15 Lauri December 23, 2010 at 10:28 am

Have fun and safe travels! For the second year in a row, my husband, son and I are staying HOME on Christmas!! And no one is coming to visit so it will be the 3 of us, lots of food, presents, coffee, and spending the whole day in our PJS πŸ™‚

Reading your blog has really inspired me this year and I am about to bite the bullet and sign up for my first half marathon. Eeeeeek!!!!
Lauri recently posted..At a loss for words

16 emily December 23, 2010 at 10:34 am

I’m home* for the holidays! St. Thomas*
emily recently posted..St Thomas Tuesday Morning – Thursday Morning

17 michelle December 23, 2010 at 10:36 am

I’m spending the holidays in Vancouver, Canada with my family.
Have a great Christmas πŸ™‚

18 aron December 23, 2010 at 10:37 am

Have a GREAT Christmas Meghann! I am staying put this year and very much looking forward to it πŸ™‚
aron recently posted..last minute gifts for runners

19 Kristen December 23, 2010 at 10:43 am

That will be me on Christmas morning…loading up all the presents and heading to my parents.

I think I have that same wrapping paper but in red!

Merry Christmas

20 jenna@frombostonwithlove December 23, 2010 at 11:02 am

I am actually staying right here in good ol’ Boston for Christmas, but will be heading down your way for a family NYE vacay in FL! We’re roadtripping with the pup. How does Maddie do on roadtrips?
jenna@frombostonwithlove recently posted..10 Things I Really Like My Sisters

21 Katy (The Singing Runner) December 23, 2010 at 11:03 am

I’m actually heading back to Florida from the DC area! I’ll be home for Christmas.
Katy (The Singing Runner) recently posted..30 Day To Go! And I’m a Guest Blogger!

22 Maria @ runningcupcake December 23, 2010 at 11:58 am

Wow all packed up- have a fab time πŸ™‚
(I was supposed to be in Florida for christmas, but the weather here cancelled my flight boo- so I will be cozy at home instead!)

23 Katie December 23, 2010 at 12:18 pm

LOVE the snowman bowl!

Merry Christmas to you and your family ! Maddie and Derek too!! Well they are family as well! : )

We are staying out for the Christmas, we went to my family in PA for thanksgiving but for christmas enjoying the time at home and my fiance is enjoying his time off from his crazy job! xoxo
Katie recently posted..Things I Know

24 Ali December 23, 2010 at 2:46 pm

Have a nice Christmas!! All of our family comes to my house for Christmas so it’s nice not to have to travel! Drive safe!