Should Be vs. Actual

IMG_1681.JPG IMG_1680.JPG IMG_1679.JPG

IMG_1699.JPG IMG_1711.JPG

IMG_1727.JPG IMG_1729.JPG

IMG_1734.JPG IMG_1737.JPG

IMG_1747.JPG IMG_1761.JPG

• Eating Dinner

(homemade black bean burger )

• Eating Dessert

(eggnog ice cream with peppermint bark crumbs)

I guess I can’t put this off much longer.

Where’s that suitcase? πŸ˜‰

1 Danielle December 21, 2010 at 10:09 pm

The peppermint bark looks delicious!! I have done EVERYTHING but what I need to get done today, too.

2 Sana December 21, 2010 at 10:11 pm

I love making peppermint bark! So easy and fun!
Sana recently posted..Sleep-in Saturday

3 Christin@purplebirdblog December 21, 2010 at 10:12 pm

Your peppermint bark looks too cool! I should be finishing up working but instead I’ve been blogging and facebooking about my new tattoo that I got today! πŸ™‚
Christin@purplebirdblog recently posted..Holy Sea Cow!

4 Amy December 21, 2010 at 10:13 pm

I’d love to have that peppermint bark recipe! Would you mind sharing it? It looks delish =)

5 Amanda (Eating Up) December 21, 2010 at 10:15 pm

Mmm…peppermint. The flavor of the season!
Amanda (Eating Up) recently posted..My Family’s Pantry Tales

6 Averie (LoveVeggiesandYoga) December 21, 2010 at 10:18 pm

I would gladly do your dishes and help you clean if I could snag a few bites of that bark πŸ™‚
Averie (LoveVeggiesandYoga) recently posted..Barbies &amp Baileys

7 Ashley December 21, 2010 at 10:30 pm

Procrastinate now, don’t put it off!
Ashley recently posted..Present Traditions

8 Katy (The Singing Runner) December 21, 2010 at 10:54 pm

Haha sounds like you have your priorities straight to me.;)
Katy (The Singing Runner) recently posted..30 Day To Go! And I’m a Guest Blogger!

9 Lacey @ Lake Life December 21, 2010 at 11:25 pm

It’s way too easy to get distracted during the holidays. Your peppermint bark looks totally worth it!
Lacey @ Lake Life recently posted..12 Days of Christmas Songs- Day 9

10 Laura T. December 21, 2010 at 11:31 pm

perfect timing! i was just planning out what cookies im going to be baking for the holidays and wanted to make peppermint bark. any way we can get a recipe?!

11 RunningOnCoffee December 21, 2010 at 11:40 pm

Luckily I’m all set on wrapping…but I should be packing and sleeping. Instead, I am also reading blogs! And watching Conan. Your peppermint bark looks great!
RunningOnCoffee recently posted..Jambalaya- Spinning- and Sleepy Dog Pictures

12 Stephanie @ Lunges and Lunch December 21, 2010 at 11:42 pm

I’m biased, but I think peppermint bark trumps any to-do list. πŸ™‚
Yummy-looking dinner, too!

13 Kate (What Kate is Cooking) December 21, 2010 at 11:57 pm

Ugh, packing is the worst!

14 Mimi December 22, 2010 at 12:16 am

Packing, schmacking… It’s all about priorities and when peppermint bark is on the line then I think the choice is clear!
Mimi recently posted..Cranberries and nuts

15 Jill December 22, 2010 at 12:25 am

That’s the kind of bark I like!
Jill recently posted..Yogi-tastic

16 VeggieGirl December 22, 2010 at 1:15 am

I like the “actual” plans better πŸ˜€
VeggieGirl recently posted..What NOT To Do At The Canadian Border

17 Laura (Starloz) December 22, 2010 at 1:19 am

omg, mmmmmmmmmm, that bark
Laura (Starloz) recently posted..Passing the blame

18 Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) December 22, 2010 at 4:17 am

That peppermintbark looks great! And eggnog ice-cream?! Yum!
Emma (Sweet Tooth Runner) recently posted..A Very Vegan Christmas

19 Lauren December 22, 2010 at 6:45 am

I’ve been putting off wrapping my presents for weeks now. I thought I was being so productive by getting my shopping done early and then I forgot about the little act of wrapping them all. Opps.
Lauren recently posted..The Greatest Act of Love is Acceptance and a TJs WINNER!!!

20 Ali December 22, 2010 at 6:57 am

I love peppermint bark!! I made that for my family’s Christmas last year πŸ™‚ Perfect item to bring!
Ali recently posted..Running Errands

21 natalie @ http://healthybalancingact.blogspot.com/ December 22, 2010 at 7:03 am

that peppermint bark looks yummy i think i have to make that now πŸ˜‰
natalie @ http://healthybalancingact.blogspot.com/ recently posted..Back into the swing

22 Katie December 22, 2010 at 7:32 am

Im always doing things Im not supposed to be doing when its comes to errands!

Peppermint bark = peppermint crack! so good!

Love the new haircut too! looks beautiful!
Katie recently posted..Salsamus!

23 Matt December 22, 2010 at 7:38 am

I thought that was a real burger for a second πŸ˜‰
Matt recently posted..The Traveling Runner

24 Hope December 22, 2010 at 7:39 am

That Peppermint Bark looks so good! I didn’t realize how easy it is to make. Good luck with the packing! πŸ™‚
Hope recently posted..The Event That Wasn’t &amp A Light Show…

25 OrlandoPaula @ Eat, Watch, Run December 22, 2010 at 7:55 am

Wow, who knew peppermint bark was so easy. I love that you didn’t need words for that recipe. πŸ™‚
OrlandoPaula @ Eat, Watch, Run recently posted..For Peeps Sake

26 Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday December 22, 2010 at 8:15 am

Mmmm peppermint bark.
I made some as part of the 12 Weeks of Christmas Cookies
Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday recently posted..Gingerbread House

27 Heather @ Side of Sneakers December 22, 2010 at 8:33 am

Your “actual” list looks way more fun πŸ˜‰
Heather @ Side of Sneakers recently posted..Lie to Me

28 jane December 22, 2010 at 8:46 am

haha! love that you watch lifetime christmas movies! yesterday i was baking cookies and flipping between abc family and lifetime and was caught by my older brother and a bunch of his friends….im 25 and still dont think i am too old-never will be πŸ˜‰

29 michelle December 22, 2010 at 9:21 am

Gotta love lifetime Christmas movies. So cheesy!
michelle recently posted..2010 – Running

30 Anne Marie December 22, 2010 at 9:24 am

I’m playing the same game!! Except, insert cookies instead of bark πŸ™‚
Anne Marie recently posted..25 Days of Gratefulness – Day 21

31 Allie December 22, 2010 at 10:31 am

Peppermint bark ! I always put off my to-do list haha! You have totally mastered the black bean burger ahh so lucky πŸ™‚
Allie recently posted..My life in 30 days- day 05

32 Brittany (Eating Bird Food) December 22, 2010 at 11:41 am

Making peppermint bark sounds like more fun than packing. πŸ™‚ It looks delish!!
Brittany (Eating Bird Food) recently posted..Just Beachy

33 Kacy December 22, 2010 at 11:57 am

I have to say what you’re actually doing sounds like a whole lot more fun πŸ™‚

34 Ali December 22, 2010 at 1:01 pm

Eggnog ice cream with peppermint bark sounds like a dessert made in Holiday heaven! I totally put off what I was supposed to be doing last night to run and make red velvet cupcakes, it’s ok!
Ali recently posted..Festive Recipies

35 Dee December 22, 2010 at 2:02 pm

Peppermint bark! I think it’s so cool that you make this yourself! πŸ™‚
Dee recently posted..Packing’s done!

36 Kiran December 22, 2010 at 2:55 pm

I’ve never tried a peppermint bark before! Yours looks so delish πŸ™‚
Kiran recently posted..My favorite kitchen gadgets

37 kristy @ ksayerphotography December 22, 2010 at 3:24 pm

Your post just reminded me I still haven’t made the peppermint bark i’ve been meaning to make! Definitely on today’s to do list
kristy @ ksayerphotography recently posted..Blustery days